Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

Initially you need to read the basic rules and regulations, start with understanding the cryptotalk forum guidelines, this the best forum to discuss about cryptocurrencies, make your first 100 useful post informative, share your knowledge about the cryptocurrencies to the members.

• +1 1

Welcome new member. It will be a good choice if your life to have such a useful site in your life. It is really useful for the both earning and learning. Moreover I will suggest you read all the rules of the site so that you can follow them and live here for a long time.

Welcome friend of the best you can do here

It is adhering to the rules and laws stipulated here, working hard, being patient, earning a good reputation and getting positive reviews to raise the level of your work here to touch the sky

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

Welcome dear here in the forum

You are welcome my friend

In the beginning, you have to complete a hundred free comments

It needs to make 20 comments daily, preferably with useful and good content

I wish you all the best

Here every one will say you to following the rules and regulations of this platform this thing is also necessary but the most important thing of this platform is getting good knowledge and information about this forum if you want to earn properly on this platform so you should spend your extra time on this platform for learning from our seniors so that we can create better ideas for this platform. 

Welcome my friend in this forum first you have to read the rules of the forum and stick to it and you should devote enough time to reading articles and publications in this section to gain the necessary experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies good luck 

Welcome my friend, you are on the right track, I advise you first to read the rules and regulations of the forum and understand it well, secondly; you must have a plan and strategy to work here and research in order to increase your knowledge about the world of crypto-currencies, and surely you will achieve your goals and get money, good luck.

This forum is dedicated to talking about cryptocurrencies, here you can gain enough knowledge to make money in trading.

In addition to the money you earn for your posts.

• +2 1

Welcome friend. First, you need to finish your first 100 posts that are not paid. Then you must submit at least 20 posts per day which are provided. Maximum post limit is 50 posts per day. But to start earning money you have to work hard and be patient. I wish you success. 

• +1 1

First you need to know all the rules of this platform then you should maintain some techniques for gather more and more informative knowledge from this forum. It's the best platform for learning about crypto-currencies and in just one day I learned many knowledge that I didn't learned in my whole life. Thanks to cryptotalk.

Welcome here in the cryptotalk community. You must first create 100 free posts by writing posts and comments containing information, news, new and useful about cryptocurrencies and about trading, and then you can earn profits for each comment or post you write 7 days after its publication.

• +1 1

Welcome to join this platform my friend and your friend was right  that this platform have a lot of knowledge that we can get about crypto world. I would recommend that the first thing you need to do is to visit the about forum section and read the general rules and regulations here so that you won't face any problem after that you can explore this platform and for your earning you will start earning as you can possible.

welcome on this platform my friend this platform is good place for learning and learning at the same time so we should get benefit from this platform because we can get good information and knowledge about the Field of investing and trading with through we can get good amount of money cryptocurrency in these field

I want to assure you of the beginning about this forum and its credibility, I advise you to read the rules of the forum correctly and accurately and to adhere to it by looking for knowledge permanently expanding your knowledge and knowledge about encrypted currencies and then speaking with the elderly and experienced and gain from their knowledge and of course you will gain a lot And a lot of money because this forum is reliable as I told you at the beginning of my talk

I think You can earn here if you follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You can earn here by well posting. So try to create useful and helpful posts to get reputation. You can earn only on reputed posts.

You are welcome in this wonderful forum. You can earn money by working in this forum and adhering to the rules and conditions. You must first write 100 free and useful publications about cryptocurrencies. Before everything, you must review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them. After completing 100 posts  Free You should publish 20 posts per day. You will get  200 satoshi for every reputable post. You should focus on the good content of our posts.

Hello there greetings if you are new member in this forum I can regulate you if you want to become successful in this forum I think you should learn few rules first of all you have to create 100 post a free and after that is 24 hours each day after 7 days you will get paid I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +5 1

My dear friend. I am also new on this forum. I suggest you read all the rules and regulation of this forum first then complete hundred post and then 20 useful post daily for start earning. You can also gain a lot of knowledge from this platform about cryptocurrencies.

This is great forum and here you can set your goals and you can earn mo ey from this forum. As beginner and new mumber we need to read the rules of thus foum carefully.  If we wouldn't read then we can make mistakes and can get warning.  So it good f we read the rules of this forum.  Then we can make ourself batter and can become a good mumber . If we read the other mumber post. So with this we can learn how to make a usefull post and which post is more valuable if we make a new topic. Spend you time for learning then you can perform as well. But i will suggest that learn about cryptocurrency with this you can set and achieve your goals and can earnmore money.

Hello my dear friend.Your right on the right forum where you learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.you have to just follow the rules of the forum in order to make useful posts on this forum to learn and earn.

We are very happy to hear from you and this is a very good thing. You are also thinking about your family. Crypto is a great forum and you can get a lot out of it. There are a lot of senior members here who can guide you.

Hello friends 

Welcome on this platform.

I want to say that this is very good platform.for everyone. You just  should learn all the rules and regulation of this forum and work hard according to rules. You will gain knowledge and money.

Welcome to this forum, you should read the forum rules and abide by them to avoid warning points that lead to the ban , And you should gain experience about cryptocurrencies from posts by old members.

From this forum we can earn some money by publishing 20 posts daily but we can make more profit from trade. So trade must be learned.

• +1 1

First of all I strongly recommend you to go to the section "about the forum" and read the rules because apparently you don't know them yet and it is very important because if you don't work under those rules you will have problems with your account and you won't be able to enjoy the benefit of learning and generating profits in the forum.