Things we learn later - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

@bogdanoff dear friend the price of some coins go ups and downs very fast but some coins price goes ups and downs very slowly.  Bitcoins price go ups very slowly therefore if we buy bitcoins then it is necessary that we hold it for years and wait fir increasing its price.  When its price goes up we sell it. 

the majority of the experience we acquire later. Since botches gives us achievement. so these tips empower us to realize how to improve our insight. I exhortation every one of you to be quiet and build up your abilities bit by bit.

In my opinion, I think we not only invest in bitcoin but we can also invest in altcoins that can help us make more profit.

Dear fellow your information is very useful for all the members and according to to my opinion I think that cryptocurrency is a step by step process and we cannot learn cryptocurrency at the first day so we should work hard and learn from experience to become successful on this forum.

I am a newbie here.Thank you my friend for bringing this to us.So i will try to follow your words and hope for this in future I won’t face any big problem.Have a nice day.Never stop helping.

Mate, that was a really nice topic thank you for this useful information. As a beginners we all show be aware for what's next and keep working with honer and keep helping others in the same way. 

Of course, my friend, the field of cryptocurrencies is a wide field, long-term investment and good profits. All the world is heading to cryptocurrencies, which leads to a significant increase in prices, so we must buy cryptocurrencies at this time to take advantage of them when prices rise.

• +2 1

Dear friend everything is temporary. No matter how much we want something. If your emotional comment take partice.  Everyone has his or her own agenda. Achievement will never be as filling as the journey.we understand that we were mistaken about any relevant subject 

We lean this thing too much late and later start now we are set to investment on the bitcoin and it's value will increase soon and it is long term project. 

• +1 1

This is good trading and investment site  your question and experience is good i am following this trading process. This forum will get it good knowledge of crypto currencies good information will get great idea and content of the post.

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing a such as great information your all points are very valuable and very helpful for newcomers I also new in this forum and I didn't know about this forum much it would be very helpful for me so thanks again.

• +3 1

Thanks for the sharing information and tell me what you think and I am learning in this forum and I joined the forum recently and I have many experience in the field of technology. 

• +4 1

I agree with your question the cryptotalk is huge plateform many thing in cryptotalk which we not know because the cryptotalk is the 1st step and there are a lot of things..  

Dear Friend! Cryptocurrencies is a step by step method and its no longer easy to realize the whole thing at being so beginning with the small matters is crucial if you want to get a better basis so don't fall in any issues. 

This is interesting post for us. Thanks for sharing this information.  These things we can learn experience.  Time more spend then you learn many things. The best way to earn this site and best way earn something us learning through experience.  

We can learn good things from this platform. Don't post negative content and topics. Only just post possitive content and topics .. follow the rules and regulations of this forum

There are a lot of things, we learn later from our own experience and from others as well. Actually, we just need to focus on the present and need to update ourselves with the current necessity. For example, if we want to invest on bitcoins, we should start investing by seeing its potential at the present time, and at least being optimistic that our investment will have good profit in the future.

Welcome, my friend, here. Hard work and mastery are essential, but to start here and be familiar with everything, you have to know the block chain currency from here. If you delve into it well, you will go up safely.

Hi buddy you make a great post by using the useful and informative content I am very impressed by your post I hope this will be very helpful and beneficial for all members . I think the cryptocyrrency is a field in which we can learn with the passage of time and step by step . We can learn about everything related to the cryptocyrrency here but it is a time taking process therefore we should spend our much time for more learning.

Amezing information dear thanks for sharing this useful information with us. You are 100% right in your first point that we don't need to learn how to trade bitcoin just buy and hold the bitcoin. You will get benefit from just holding. 

• +3 1

Truly you are totally correct that we need to pick best an ideal opportunity to purchase and sell, and furthermore for exchanging by these methods you advise us is not difficult to figure out the perfect time. A debt of gratitude is in order for all thse data.

Thanks mate for sharing such an educative post to the forum because this are ways we the newbies on the forum will get to learn. You have done it well for we the newbies on the forum, thanks once again mate, more grace.

Of course you said it right, investment and trading are another two ways of planning to make some profit, but you we have to be more careful and get more experience about that, Also buy popular coin like btc and Ethereum.

This is an interesting post for us. Thanks for sharing this information. These are the things we can learn from experience. Spend more time then you learn a lot. This site is the best way to earn and the best way to earn some learning through our experience.

It is true that all this information came from experience and required a lot of time and effort, so I advise patience and learning step by step because every information has its time and place and the field of cryptocurrencies is wide, currency exchange and investment all this takes time

• +2 1