Things we learn later - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

Hello dear friend, I thank you very much for this topic because it contains important advice and is useful for new and inexperienced members, so I would like to thank you for these tips Greetings to you

Learning is very easy process you will have to learn a lot of things along the way you really able to learn daily something new few months you will be a cool guy on cryptotalk if you do hard work. Without investing any money you will learn here and you will be paid for doing work here.

Thank you soo much for this useful information. I have learned many things and still learning about cryptocurrency. If we follow the instruction surely we'll get good profit. Cryptocurrency world needs patience but it's good gains in the end.

Its a reality from the beggining of the world we are like this we also do mistakes and afterwards we rember it was wrong i have to do it in the opposit way so don't be judgmental always put forth the reality and work according to it its better to do the right at first attempt rather than first doing mistake and then understanding at second time how to deal it 

These are very good recommendations. I think it's very good that you shared. With this kind of information, make sure that many members benefit and understand this business better. By doing so, we can save people from big mistakes.

Yup, thank you for this useful post. I agree with all pf your points. As a newbie i find these kind of posts really useful and it motivates me to work even harder.

AGREE

You know what i think no one can read your full post because they think you write something about crypto work but i bet if someone read you comment carefully than they will get so much benefit with that because in this forum all the important things are mentioned 

I hope you all are read again if you don't read it

These tips are very unique and essential to know about cryptocurrencies. I agree on your points that cryptocurrency is not a day thing it requires time and skills with experience and one can earn or lose as well nut the process is long term and we learn it gradually with time.

2 hours ago, Ocean of Islam said:

dear @bogdanoff i agreed with your all points except first one in which you said that bitcoin is used for long term investment,in my opinion bitcoin is used for short term investment because it's highly volatile and experienced professionals use it for short term to earn maximum profit

Short term is very dificult to predict and if you zoom out and see the averages, they are always going higher but you should see this in higher time frames and not in low. 

Dear friend, I want to thank you for this wonderful topic. All this we learn through our experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and you accomplished these explanations that will definitely benefit everyone.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information, really the points you mention are very useful for me, since I am a beginner and I still don't have much experience, with which your advice guides and helps me a lot.

You are right my dear friend, these are very helpful post. Most we learn about of things here after start. We know about buy, sell trading Bitcoin and crypto currency.

This post my friend deserves some credit for it.As a beginner to this crypto world you just provided me with some basic and simple idea of how to deal and do business using crypto currencies and I hope this will be a huge stepping stone to my journey to the future thank you.

Thank you friend for sharing important information.Crypto Talk is a very good platform where we can earn money by investing and without investing. If you want to invest on this platform, then I would advise you to purchase bitcoin and in the coming days, when its price is high, you can make more profit by sharing it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best way to learn things is by experiences, either our self experiences or experiences of others. Both can teach us many things. We might not know most things in the beginning, so we naturally make mistakes but as time passes by all those mistakes become happy incidents as that has taught us several things. 

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

We start our journey in cryptocurrency and usually we known nothing but try to find ways to make good profit and dream big. As a beginner I thought that I was learning a lot very fast, but it took me a longer time to find some very important things that I think they should be teached from the beginning. I made a list of them and I give to beginners with this post some shortcuts to know and you can also do your research too.

1. Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.
  2. Best time to buy. It is rare to find the best time to buy. This year it was when price dropped a lot. But if price goes to 100k then 15k is not too much and profit is always profit. Just don't buy after price has gone up 2000% in a year.
  3. Where is the bottom. You buy the bottom when there is blood on the street. When you hear people talking about Bitcoin being dead and it has zero interest. Best time to buy was 2018. 
  4. Where is the top. The top is not even close where we are now. You will know it, when your hairdresser talks to you about cryptocurrency and tells you about his/her last investment in Ripple. This is a sign of a bubble and you should think of de-investing only then.
  5. Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment. Don't listen to the noise and the influencers. They will advice you to sell at the worst time and they will tell you to buy when they want to sell. 
  6. Don't listen to anyone that claims to be an expert. Instead read what simple people are saying that are honest and have no agenda behind them. Look at the past advice given in Cryptotalk and prefer to listen to the people in here from the youtubers and the social media advertisers.
  7. Look for investments in cryptocurrencies that you think they will stay for 50 years and not for what seems to be a bad idea but can pump the price because of whales. You don't need pump and dumps.
  8. Learn where you invest. You have to learn how Bitcoin works above anything else. First learn about Bitcoin then start the rest.
  9. Learn the technical terms and use them too. We use these words like decentralization because this is how they are called. We don't use any else and if you have them translated it will make only confusion. This is part of marketing too and some words are tested and chosen.
  10. When you learn, only then try to convince others. If you don't know why Bitcoin is better from banks you can't answer any other question.

All these along with anything that has to do with avoiding scammers and protecting your safety while on the internet helped me a lot and I wish I did all the above from the first day I joined this field. It would have saved me more times.

Obviously you said in that general area are numerous things we ought to learn letter on this discussion since most importantly you ought to too you continue to work and finish your initial hundred and afterward you ought to too to learn more things.

All this we learn through our experience in the field of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, and this enable us to develop a successful path and strategies  and a good profits by following does steps you mentioned, thanks.

This is very helpfull post . So if we want to become a successful mumber then this information would be important.  So but we learn all these thing with time to time. If we make sudden about it then we can lose so many thing which we need to learn about that time. So i think we can learn all these thing on this forum by spending out time on this forum.

Thanks expert for the guidance. Really from the onset, one will not know much about cryptocurrency but with time, we will get to understand much about the forum true gradual learning. You have indeed said it all mate, more greetings.

Most of the time we may gained knowledge from the process of endure with with our research, we can achieve knowledge during the something that we think that is not necessarily and find it good for us to using as extension knowledge.

This is the place to post my fault in crypto. We know that 100 is must need for starting payment from crypto. But i has no idea about the deleting of unneseccary topic from the forum . As a result i lose almost 20 posts . So don't post for waste topics  that may waste your time and reputation.

Dear dude your information is very true and the best way to learn is through experiences you have to start with little things and we should do more struggle to achieve more and to become successful.

This is very helpfull put up . So if we want to emerge as a a hit mumber then this statistics would be vital.  So but we learn all these thing with time to time. If we make surprising about it then we can lose so many aspect which we want to study that time. So i think we will research a majority of these aspect in this discussion board by means of spending out time in this discussion board.

Thank you for the advice that you provided on this topic, just so that as far as you mentioned, investing in bitcoin will be an investment of the era and the next stage, thanks again.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

We start our journey in cryptocurrency and usually we known nothing but try to find ways to make good profit and dream big. As a beginner I thought that I was learning a lot very fast, but it took me a longer time to find some very important things that I think they should be teached from the beginning. I made a list of them and I give to beginners with this post some shortcuts to know and you can also do your research too.

1. Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.
  2. Best time to buy. It is rare to find the best time to buy. This year it was when price dropped a lot. But if price goes to 100k then 15k is not too much and profit is always profit. Just don't buy after price has gone up 2000% in a year.
  3. Where is the bottom. You buy the bottom when there is blood on the street. When you hear people talking about Bitcoin being dead and it has zero interest. Best time to buy was 2018. 
  4. Where is the top. The top is not even close where we are now. You will know it, when your hairdresser talks to you about cryptocurrency and tells you about his/her last investment in Ripple. This is a sign of a bubble and you should think of de-investing only then.
  5. Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment. Don't listen to the noise and the influencers. They will advice you to sell at the worst time and they will tell you to buy when they want to sell. 
  6. Don't listen to anyone that claims to be an expert. Instead read what simple people are saying that are honest and have no agenda behind them. Look at the past advice given in Cryptotalk and prefer to listen to the people in here from the youtubers and the social media advertisers.
  7. Look for investments in cryptocurrencies that you think they will stay for 50 years and not for what seems to be a bad idea but can pump the price because of whales. You don't need pump and dumps.
  8. Learn where you invest. You have to learn how Bitcoin works above anything else. First learn about Bitcoin then start the rest.
  9. Learn the technical terms and use them too. We use these words like decentralization because this is how they are called. We don't use any else and if you have them translated it will make only confusion. This is part of marketing too and some words are tested and chosen.
  10. When you learn, only then try to convince others. If you don't know why Bitcoin is better from banks you can't answer any other question.

All these along with anything that has to do with avoiding scammers and protecting your safety while on the internet helped me a lot and I wish I did all the above from the first day I joined this field. It would have saved me more times.

I think your post is very informative and useful for every member because it is very important topic. Thanks for sharing this useful post. I think there are many this who we are learning this forum. This forum is the best platform for learning and earning.