Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend?

From my personal experience I will recommend you to use coinbase wallet. Because I am using this wallet for a long time. It is very much safe and secured. Also it is very much user-friendly. I hope this wallet will full fill your all need. 

There are a lot of wallets you can go to search about them personally I use the wallets which are supported by the blockchain technology because their transaction fee is very low, personally I am using the perfect money as a wallet but you can do more searches to find better wallets in your area where you live in the world.

The implication is that we need to know something good here and know something good. We need to discuss here. Hopefully, if we know something good by suggesting here, we will understand a lot here.  Here we feel that we can do better if we have to achieve

In my opinion yobit, binance and coinbase each of this are better.  You can use one of them. I use yobit for withdraw and i also prefer to use yobit. I am using it till now and by yobit you can participate in trade too.  It is a better wallet      

According to me yobit is good wallet. Yobit is safe and secure. We can use easily and it best for trading. So if any want to start trading and investment. Then i would recommend yobit. Yobit have the facility of investbox. You can take return this box. So my experience on yobit is good and safe. 

I think Metamask and Trustwallet are widely used and they provide enough trust and reliablity for their users. I've never had any negative issues using them but everyone should be cautious about basic security precautions.

Always write your private keys in a piece of paper and store it in a safe place. Never store them in a digital environment. Remember that anyone who has possession of your private keys also has the possession of your funds stored in your wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

for me i found the coinbase wallet is the best because the system of the wallet is very comfortable and it give you a freedom in the dealings with other sites in addition you can pay with your coinbase's money in many stores

Hello everyone base on my own perpesetive i think yobit is the best fast and affordable which is easy to use following the rules and regulation and ask questions there are people in here to put you through, base on your understanding and how you can make things work out @Abideen @Shantos @Prince MS

38 minutes ago, M.bello said:

Hello everyone base on my own perpesetive i think yobit is the best fast and affordable which is easy to use following the rules and regulation and ask questions there are people in here to put you through, base on your understanding and how you can make things work out @Abideen @Shantos @Prince MS

Yes mate, I Will percially agree with you because I don't have much knowledge on  any other wallet appart from yobit. But since I have started operating on yobit, it has not even for once fails me so I believe yobit is the best because it's easy, safe and realible to operate on . That is my take mate, have a nice day. @M.bello

In my personal experience from wallets, i think that one of the best wallets to use, and the one that is likely to be well received on your end as well is the bitpay wallet.  Looking at the qualities that you are looking for in a wallet, the bitpay wallet does fall short in the sense that there is not much coins that are supported within the wallet. However, if you look at the functionality, and security of this wallet it is very good. Also it is easy to use and you can use your funds to purchase gift cards, thereby increasing the number of places that you can purchase from using your crypto. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As in market many wallet there but I recommended coinbase.great Wallet have a lot of futures here . Main thing is that every secure wallet. For trading you must have Sach type of wallet which safely storage for your coin

Hello my friend, I think the binance wallet is very safe and you can exchange currencies through it and trade with my information that I gained from the forum

Hello friend, I accept that with the time that I have spent and the experience and information that I have picked up, I will reccomend luno or binance eWallet in light of the fact that it is anything but difficult to utilize and their withdrawal expenses is extremely low.

There are many best and safe wallet application you can install on your mobile. And you have already mentioned some of the best wallet; Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinomi Wallet are ideal for mobile device and also Atomic and Coinomi wallets compatible for computer installation.

I used metamask for a while but before a month ago some problem just showed up in the wallet and i start to use trust wallet. I think trust  wallet  (TWT) is a very nice wallet and easy to use. Also binance bough the TWT so we can trust the world biggest crypto exchanger. Some people can reccomend exchanger wallets but i don't think they're safe too much because exchanger can get hacker attack, most of the biggest exchange has a insurence but i think safest wallet is our own wallet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I use hardware wallet called Ledger. Hardware wallets are the safest wallets. however the money transfer is still an important issue because fees are very high. it is not something you can do whenever you want. I hope with ethereum 2.0 update, the chain will become more functional and faster and the gas prices drop

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

atomic wallet is valid but in my opinion it has a bit high fees, on coinomi the fees can be set but you have to synchronize the whole blockchain otherwise it freezes, lately I've been using trust wallet which has an excellent browser for dapps and also offers some possibilities stakes, however the bulk, most of my altcoins I keep on myetherwallet

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion i think you should use coinbase wallet for transaction because it contains less transaction fees and so fast transaction time. It is a safe wallet too. You can use binance too. It is a great and big wallet. In Trust wallet you may be in trouble because the fee for ltc, btc is so high. So i don't recommend it            

• +1 1

I have used a handful of online wallets ever since I started in this crypto world, namely Trrustwallet, Tronlink, Metamask, Fortmatic and a few others. From this experience, I would say Metamask has  been thee most convenient one because I have never had a technical difficulty with this wallet, unlike the others I have used. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend as per my knowledge I'll recommend hardware wallet and coinbase wallet. Because they both are the crypto wallet and are very useful. Wallet is very important and main thing to use. It's very important.  Thanks for posting this useful topic.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2020 at 6:50 AM, Francisco87 said:

Hello community, when I started in this world of cryptocurrencies I began to install a wallet on my mobile, due to my lack of experience I have not yet decided on one, I would like you to help me select which would be the best according to these parameters. *Security. *Support * Cost of transactions (fee) * Amount of tokens they work with. The wallets I have are: Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinomi Wallet...

For me, it is trust wallet because if you used this wallet, your information will be anonymous which is what I like. I wanted to be anonymous when I'm doing crypto currency because in this way I can't hide myself from bad people in cryptos.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

To recommend a crypto wallet to someone for effective use one must be careful to make sure he or she is suggesting good, reliable and safe wallet. It must not be a wallet that you have never use before or you have no good experience about, then you begins to recommend it for some one to use it's risk because he or she may loose money unnecessarily. Recommend legitimate, smart ,safe and secured wallets for him or her like hard wallet, (nano or ledger) offline wallet (coinomi), coin base  and blockchain wallet

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1

Hello everyone, according to my experience, the uphold wallet is excellent for storing our cryptocurrencies, it is very safe and has a variety of cryptocurrencies, its commissions are accessible, and it has good support by email.

• +1 1

It's really dependent on what you want to any Wallet to give you ,if you need just to store your bitcoin ethereum you can go forward with the blockchain Wallet or the counbase Wallet it's the most used and secure, you can install it in your phone and your coins are safe there