Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend?

Hello community, when I started in this world of cryptocurrencies I began to install a wallet on my mobile, due to my lack of experience I have not yet decided on one, I would like you to help me select which would be the best according to these parameters. *Security. *Support * Cost of transactions (fee) * Amount of tokens they work with. The wallets I have are: Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinomi Wallet...

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 13
  • +2 10
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

That is exactly what we want here, we have expert, problem solvers and good adviser, Keep it up. Each and every day we continue to learn new things. Wish to learn more about this wallet and how to secure my account .

Edited by Cryptonas
  • +1 4

Well for me, i will recommend the coinbase because this wallet is universal, you can actually hold a coin and also a token which is very fitted for those people who are always participating in airdrops, its also user friendly and it's easy to used so you should try it mates.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The best wallet for me to suggest is the electrum, it is the most secured wallet for me when talking about the online wallet, you'll just need to secure your seed and do not tell to anyone but if you have the budget then I recommend to you to use a hardware wallet, that is the safest wallet for you just choose what will be the suitable one for you. Just a friendly reminder, never store your money in exchange, use the custodial one. 

• +1 4

The wallet depends on what activities you are going to carry out, since for trading the best is a cold wallet as a ledger, however the commission is high, I believe that the best multi wallet is the Payeer, its commissions in some currencies is very low They have few pairs but it is safe and fast. I've been using it for years without any problem, another option in the case of eth is metamask.

• +1 2

I personally will recommend you check out binance, payeer or blockchain app, I have personally tried then out and dey are nice, and their services are fast. 

Edited by Lazzi
Wrong punctuation
  • +1 1

@Francisco87 That depends on what you want to do and the amount of coins you have, I recommend not having many coins scattered everywhere, it is better to have few of high quality, that is, more quality than quantity in terms of type of currency, the wallet more secure is the personal one, where you have your keys, I can't imagine saving my BTC in a bank where the control is held by a third party, for example, for BTC electroneum is a good wallet, you download it to the pc, save your BTC and you can have it offline to avoid possible attacks, Coinomi is good to have a small amount and be willing to lose.
No wallet where we don't have the keys is good for storing coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, Francisco87 said:

Hello community, when I started in this world of cryptocurrencies I began to install a wallet on my mobile, due to my lack of experience I have not yet decided on one, I would like you to help me select which would be the best according to these parameters. *Security. *Support * Cost of transactions (fee) * Amount of tokens they work with. The wallets I have are: Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinomi Wallet...

I actually use online wallets, because its more secured for holding my coins and fast for transaction, and my wallet suggestions are coinbase and blockchain wallets, actually they both have android version, and bot wallets are so good.

• +1 3

Thank you very much friends for your answers, I honestly discard the hardware wallets because they are very expensive and I cannot pay for them, if I had never looked at the electrum wallet, I am going to take a look at it...

2 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Francisco87 That depends on what you want to do and the amount of coins you have, I recommend not having many coins scattered everywhere, it is better to have few of high quality, that is, more quality than quantity in terms of type of currency, the wallet more secure is the personal one, where you have your keys, I can't imagine saving my BTC in a bank where the control is held by a third party, for example, for BTC electroneum is a good wallet, you download it to the pc, save your BTC and you can have it offline to avoid possible attacks, Coinomi is good to have a small amount and be willing to lose.
No wallet where we don't have the keys is good for storing coins.

In case that is the problem, I have some coins scattered by the different wallets that I spoke to and I wanted to find one that could group them all and that in some way were safe, there is not much that I keep but I do not want to lose it, thanks friends...

• +1 1

Ever since I have started my journey in this field, I have been with Coinbase and I am using it ever since. Coinbase is one of the most secured cryptocurrency wallets and trading platform. Aside from that, you can also link your bank account and start buying and selling cryptocurrencies using the wallet. Coinbase offers its users a friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate for beginners. The wallet can store more than one signature and the two-factor authentication ensures added security! 

Edited by JesusFries
Typographical error
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

I'm new here too fellow!

But what I know is that this wallet is better for you if you decide to keep your balance for longer periods and your goal is to save your balance only.

As for my opinion, I will use the Trust Wallet, because it is the most popular e-wallet currently in existence, especially since it has a partnership with the Binance platform

• +1 2

Hello, the wallet is one of the most important tools in order to complete your work. I advise you to maintain a governorate inside U Bit or Perfect Money. Thank you

• +1 2

In fact, it all depends on the tasks. I use the yobit exchange, and temporarily store all my cryptocurrency there. But if I participate in these promotions, I have to use trust wallet, and it's really convenient! I would also recommend using binance, because it is convenient, and also allows you to withdraw with a small Commission of $3

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Some ago I recommended Blockchain, because it was an excellent wallet that probably offered the lowest commissions in the market. Besides, it seemed very safe to me.
Currently, I continue to use it, but it seems to me that it is no longer the best. I would definitely recommend a cold wallet if you have a good amount of btc, otherwise an Exodus type wallet is a great option.

• +1 1

Coinbase is one of the best sort of the wallet used by many of the users in terms of security as well as privacy and other features received. There are many other genuine and authentic wallet from which the users can choose that suit their own requirements. Make sure that you do proper search and analysis getting the same.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Put a really good question. There are so many wallet for saving and security of cryptocurrency but basecion is best wallet. It's secured and strong enough. For biginners Sufi is also best

Well my friend I would recommend you use binance wallet because of it's best secured and safe.you can also use it for exchange purpose that is why I am also using binance wallet because its withdrawal fee is low and transactions are faster.their are other trusted wallet but my experience with binance I trust it more

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Well, in my opinion, I think there are many virtual wallets, but I personally recommend coinbase since I've been using it for a while and I never had any problems.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

this is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of.so there are many people work this site and trusted.this is daily earning source.but i know that i will recommend that my best friend are you joint this site and earn mooney.

thanks

I recommend binance wallet, because it's faster and simpler, I also use the binance wallet to make transactions, trading, very secured and profitable reasonable, there's many wallets which are trustworthy and reliable but I am use to this binance and I can assure anyone about it, you can do exchange with the binance and lot transactions, yobit is also good and reliable too.

• +2 1

I have used Atomic wallet for a long time, I find it quite comfortable and very safe and supports more than 200 coins, its technical support attends quickly to your concerns  

• +2 1

I dont know but most of the wallets like trust wallet, coinbase, blockchain are the same wallet and I think they have same level of security. So, I am sure that all are safe wallet if you used properly like using all the security things like 2 FA authentication and all. But you can use coinbase as the beginner because it is easier to use.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The wallet that I recommend you to use is trus wallet since it is a mobile wallet that is very easy to use and the best thing is that you carry it everywhere because it is on your mobile and it is a very safe and very popular wallet and you also  I recommend the tron link wallet since it is very easy to use as well and it charges very low commissions that is why I like it a lot because it charges very low commissions to send cryptocurrencies and it is also very popular in the cryptographic world.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:50 AM, Francisco87 said:

I am also new in this field and I have not so much experience but I am using yobit and I really like it the first thing it is simple in use and its give security I never lose my money here and never can hacked me and it also has low transition fee and I never use any other wallet I think it is best for me but you can use other one and many other people are also telling their opinion you can use that wallets I don't have any experience so you should select the best one of your choice not the others.

Hardware wallets are the best but if you want online apps wallet then go for coinbase in my opinion , coinbase is one of the well known wallet or used by about 9 million people , trusted  and safest wallet, easily understandable interface design, graphical representation is very good to understand the hierarchy of the coin .

• +3 1