NEXO Savings you will earned by interest - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

NEXO Savings you will earned by interest

I just want to share this instant crypto loans website where you can deposit and earn by interest. You will see here I deposited 35 xrp/ripple. I've earned 0.004779 xrp per day. I know it is a bit small but I just tried if this website is legit that I can earn. If you will deposit big amount, there is a chance of earning big too. I hope it helps you if you are finding place where you deposit your crypto and wants to still earning by itself.

https://platform.nexo.io/

Presentation1.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, blessing95 said:

This is good and also a good investment scheme. The only problem if it will last for long because most of this sites are just scams and when they acquire a lot of users they'll just closedown with the money they had. This is a reason why most crypto users are scared to invest

i am with you in this crypto world there are so many sites that firstly gives so high earning plains but when gain high traffic they just disappears and stole all the investors investments . So only choose a well reupdated site before going to invest your money .

7 minutes ago, blessing95 said:

This is good and also a good investment scheme. The only problem if it will last for long because most of this sites are just scams and when tgey acquire a lot of users they'll just closedown with the money they had. This is a reason why most crypto users are scared to invest

You are correct about that. It is true that not all of this kind of website is legit and not scam. But before I deposit. I did search about NEXO if it is legit or not. Based on my research, NEXO founded on October 2014. It will not stay this longer for about 6 years if it is not legit I think. The feedbacks is quite good and there is a lot of tutorial in YouTube where they offer on how to earn money from it. 

• Useful or interesting 2

If this site is as honest as you said, I think that it is suitable for beginners and newcomers in the field, the minimum investment in it is small and anyone can provide that amount and it will not be a problem as the returns are good for beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

i am with you in this crypto world there are so many sites that firstly gives so high earning plains but when gain high traffic they just disappears and stole all the investors investments . So only choose a well reupdated site before going to invest your money .

It's true @Maaz sultan almost 10 percent of the websites are legit in the internet.I also got scammed through a website named Ferma.gg. It was a good website giving huge amounts of RUB to it's members who invested in it.But after 5 months this website suddenly vanished and many members lost huge amount of their investments.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

When you are using NEXO savings it means that you are lending your cryptocurrencies to others and earn annually interest, but when you invest there in order to earn the best profit, its better to start invest about $100,000 as minimum, so this can give you the profit of $4000 up to $10000 per annual (4% up to 10% annual).

• Useful or interesting 2

It shares the same profit scheme as 90% of the investment pages but with lower returns than normal, it has a continuous payment history, it has only had a couple of setbacks, it seems reliable, however I think there are pages just as safe  that offer higher interests, like binance for example.

Yes there are many platforms which are giving this opportunity you can check the kucoin the binance and many more are giving for staking.

NEXO was advertised a lot and it should be legit, however we should always remember that anything can happen. There was a similar website called LEND and it had some problems as I read, so I wouldn't have too much trust on any centralized investing website. I don't trust the decentralized finance either for now, as they have had too many exploits and attacks because of failures in their smart contracts.

I do not like earning through loans, I like trading and risking, that raises adrenaline and ignites enthusiasm, but at the same time the trader is exposed to profit or loss according to the strategy followed and the general market situation and also risk management.

• +2 1

There are a lot of websites who offer the saving account to earn some interest keeping your cryptocurrencies on their platform. This is ideal for those who don't support the trading stress, or afraid about risking their cryptocurrencies. But yes also exist the risk thinking about a such website keeping your cryptocurrency on their hands!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The NEXO site is legitimate and has been in the market for a long time, they have an insurance policy that backs your assets and the percentage of annual profit is better than many other sites and it should be noted that you make compound interest with daily earnings, in I like the personal thing and I have some money there, but there are always risks when we put money in centralized entities and we must be clear about it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Nexo is a kind of digital bank, very similar to traditional banks but with the difference that it works with cryptocurrencies. In particular, I have never used it, I have more friends who have told me experiences where they have obtained up to 25%. It is a matter of thoroughly researching the platform and defining for ourselves if it is a good option to keep our cryptos and at the same time generate interest.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Those interest giver sites don't have any solid plan they just give you interest from your own coins and wait for big transactions when they meet their target amount they just disappear. Their for never deposit or invest in those interest giving site. You can use staking of investment plans of exchanges like Yobit and Binance. Where they offer you legit and secure way for earning in crypto. They are legit and not gonna shut down anytime. They saves your fee and gives a bonus as well their services are pretty good. I have investment plan on YOBIT and Binance platform. 

This is a wonderful and really good work. You must follow it well and invest as much money as possible in order to be able to collect the loan in addition to earning more profits. You must work well and calmly so that you can focus on good investment currencies. I wish you good luck

I heard about Nexo before so I did with Blockfi, Celsius and  other similar platforms. Although they seem to be legit, I am not  very comfortable by holding a significant amount of crypto there, I just feel is an unnecessary risk, when you can do something similar staking cryptos in a pool,  from a safe, hardware  wallet; for example, ADA.

you should never make any investment in any such place  because these kind of investments are mostly the hyip sites and you lose all of your money on them.

Just gentlemen you said absolutely right  NEXO saving you when you put your money in the trading and one thing I want to suggest when you go in the trading first of all you should do analyze the market prices before the investment

there are many ways that you can earn from your investment you just need to put your money in there and you will be getting a daily percentage on it so you can get it from many other websites as well

With the information provided here the site is a good one If i can say but the problem I think it have is the issue of transparency and truthfulness to people you know some sites like this they start good and later on the vanish 

• +1 1

Form your post,  it seems to be a good site but still one cannot give it his full concentration, so I still need to get some information about it first then I would decide whether to try it or not. 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:53 PM, Kenciuu said:

I just want to share this instant crypto loans website where you can deposit and earn by interest. You will see here I deposited 35 xrp/ripple. I've earned 0.004779 xrp per day. I know it is a bit small but I just tried if this website is legit that I can earn. If you will deposit big amount, there is a chance of earning big too. I hope it helps you if you are finding place where you deposit your crypto and wants to still earning by itself.

https://platform.nexo.io/

Presentation1.jpg

Yes my friend I have visited this and got awesome results and earned a huge amount of money. It is also a good way to earn a handsome amount. I hope everyone should earn from this method.

My friend, I do not like to work with profit from interest because it is not desirable for me at all, although the two currencies of Ripple and the XRP currency are two distinct currencies in the market and two currencies with great support, but I put them in the best of my trading lists, but I will not enter the interest in them Thank you very much

This is an interesting piece of information. But how long it will last, nobody is sure. There are many such sites in the internet that offers good interest. But there is no assurance of the safety of our capital. 

I have heard a lot about NEXO it is paying but as other similar platforms you should know there are risks that it could go down and not repay anyone. Of course you did just small investment but it is something to consider if you plan to make it bigger.

• +1 1