What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk?

I see that the world of cryptocurrencies is a wide and beautiful world, and for me I prefer to trade in digital currencies, as this creat a lot of passion and excitement inside of me .

• +1 2

The best thing to do would be to find a way that it will grow into a bigger one. You can try investing into various platforms so as to reap good profits. You should however expect to get scammed if you are not careful.

• +1 1

As for now ill keep it and will think and imagine of what should i do next or what to plan about its either to observe for a while or risk investing the current situation but however that idea is never good idea to do so taking your time is really important.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The Bitcoin I get in cryptotalk forum I do use it on investment, I invest most of my earnings in different on different crypto currencies, depending on the amount of money I'm having in my wallet, but I do withdraw some for some daily needs.

• +2 1

I've been in the forum for a few months and I was able to raise a good amount of money, the first investment I made was in yobit in virtual mining. Now I am raising money to be able to invest in other types of platforms, I still have not decided I am analyzing several options.

Actually I am new here .  I don't get any bitcoins yet . But I think there are many things to do with bitcoins . You can pay international payment by using your bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend. There are many options in front of you, but for me the best thing I can do is invest after I have raised a small amount of capital that I can from that. You can also work in trading. Or you can convert your balance into paper currency if needed

• +1 1

There are lots of beneficial things one can use the bitcoin earned here for. Actually for me as a beginner who is still taking his time to learn Crypto trading, i will be dividing my earnings into two in which one part will be for my wellbeing like getting some useful materials needed in school while i am going to be reinvesting the second part on Crypto trading to generate more earnings.

• +1 1

I believe that the right solution is to invest in the best projects that will soon be able to pay for themselves, or hope that you will be able to get a fairly successful solution, for example, if you decide to withdraw your funds to the card! Good luck!

I believe that the right solution is to invest in the best projects that will soon be able to pay for themselves, or hope that you will be able to get a fairly successful solution, for example, if you decide to withdraw your funds to the card! Good luck!

• +3 1

Hmmm? What are you talking about? There is no good at your post at all, saying that there are many people who don't know how to earn here but do you even understand some newbies?  Of course, at first, they would not know about that but as time goes by they will know and understand it. 

My dear friend I think the crypto forum is a blessing for us.  Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin is a very valuable currency. I want to acquire Bitcoin from crypto forums.  I want to invest in that bitcoin. There are many benefits to investing in bitcoin.  Bitcoin is very popular with people around the world.  I like bitcoin a lot.  Thank you.

• +1 1

I usually hold every satoshi that i earned from here, but in this pandemic i'have expense that's why i have to use it. If everything goes back to normal i will hold them for a long term because crypto is became more famous every year and bitcoin could reach more than that. I still myself early investor in crypto, if i can invest wisely and if i hold my bitcoins in the future it could be much better for me. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum and crypto.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The bitcoin I get from this forum is my longest term investment, I never touch it, not buy not sell, it stays and it will always continue to stay because I hold it for long term. Who knows perhaps someday a few satoshis we accumulate here will grow to be a treasure in the future 😄

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are many ways you can spend your earned bitcoin. You can invest it in any securities or other coins and earn long term profits, you can trade it for gaining additional profits and you can transfer it to anyone. But personally, i would like to spend my earned bitcoin for meeting my endless needs of routine life.

My friend, I am as a beginner in this field and I do not have a large balance of money, so I will put all the balance in the investment and continue working until the end and gain a great fortune

My friend, for me, I trade in satoshis that I earn from Bitcoin ..... it is a good amount to enter the world of trading. You can withdraw part of it to your tangible balance and you can enter the trading world like me, it is an important topic in order to earn well Thanks

• +2 1

Expenses and subsidies as basically I use some of the fund I have here to do trading on my own strategy as on having to make some sort of continues route on having to earn double as possible in different ways, as the forum generally helps to have the funds to do such

• +2 1

Honestly i'm very happy to work in this crypto platform. In future this crypto more develop in the top list it is very helpful for all and i learn many things about crypto from this cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

@Bellamy Personally I am going to do with the acquired Bitcoin bonuses that I earned together with the gained Crypto world knowledge in Cryptotalk forum about new crypto possibilities, concepts and ideas which can help us to experience and analyze the cryptocurrency market movement in crypto trading and investing to earn daily steady profits

download (49).jpg

• +2 1

Truly speaking i haven't get my bitcoin yet but as per my knowledge you can do it alot of things with your bitcoins. You cam use it for international payments. Thank you!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I would like to collect my earnings and latter on I will try to invest them and do some trading with them so I can increase my earnings and get more benefits this platform is really good for such knowledge so try to learn and use to earn

• +2 1

I have withdraw my bitcoins that are paid to me by this forum into Fiat currencies for bearing my daily expenses. Now I am thinking to keep some bitcoins as a capital for the cryptocurrencies investment that I will make in future.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes, you need to make the money work for you. Receiving money from the forum, you can invest it in investbox until better times. And gradually the entire amount will double, the main thing is just to pick up a coin for investing. And if the money is lying, then it is better to spend it than to keep it somewhere

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for your question. I want to make some savings with the money I earned here. I can trade with cryptocurrencies or invest in stocks.

• +2 1