We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

We cannot say that in this forum that English is the formal language, keep in mind that there is a section in Russian and many users comment on that section, both languages are used and required here, so if we are going to work in any section of the forum, it is important to speak in that language, and we must also write and make ourselves understood in the best way, grammar and spelling must be the fundamental basis of our writing.

• +2 1

You are right we work on this forum. This is our own duty to work on this forum and to improve the quality of posts. We don't make any spelling mistakes and any grammatical mistakes in this forum. If we are not good in english we have to improve it and to re read our posts and then if we have any mistake in any post then we have to improve our that mistake. We make such posts that people can understand and get benefit from these posts.

Thanks.

You are right. We have many spelling errors, but we must always strive to improve them and work on the grammar in order to be able to formulate content that is consistent, close to comprehensible and useful, but I have noticed through my continuous writing of posts that I learn many things and that my writing is improving day by day. Thank you for this useful information.

You are absolutely right, I am also my mother tongue, not English, but in order to benefit from the forum and provide assistance to the rest of the members, I trained more in the English language and tried to improve it in order to participate better on the forum.

• +1 1

Here we develop too much in both knowledge and spelling, we learn to write better to all publications that we are going to comment, it is necessary to take into account all the things we must do to make the message more readable for all people and look for the best translator for everyone.

Well i agree with this. I am having a hard time to use the english language since this is not my mother tongue language but i am trying my best to construct my grammar well so others can understand me. We need to try hard so others can understand us.

Thank you for this participation, my friend. I agree with you that the language of communication must be unified among all members, that our writings be in understandable and uncomplicated words, and that we make sure that the language rules are applied so that readers do not find a problem in understanding

• +5 1

Some of the members here dont really care about their grammars or spellings, all they want was just to really earn in this forum and can't even make a good content, for this we should make effective corrections so as to be earning full payment.

Not all users on this site speak English as their primary language, and it seems that the majority of the members are Russians or from other countries where English is not used on a daily basis, and they expect them to learn English only so that they can post here is completely unreasonable.

There are many members who do not speak English, and they use translation applications that may lead to some errors, so we have to check our posts before publishing them to make sure that they are in an easy language, free from spelling and grammatical errors, and understandable.

hello dear if you didn't read the policy than have a look they already add a rule for it and it will be a great thing to improve this platform it help us to improve our communication skills.

i totally agree it is important to pay attention to the grammar used it should be mistake free also spelling is very important so the post would be understandable to every body 

• +5 1

Yes, simple and useful words should be used in order to clarify the meaning of the post, and most of the members use translation applications for the English language, but with the passage of time their knowledge and experience in the English language increases.

Well, grammars and spelling holds an important role to make our content understandable and able to read by other forum users. So, we must be focusing on creating contents that has good grammar and free from any spelling errors. If we have good writings which are error-free then there's a high chance that we would get good reputation points for our posts.

You are absolutely right mate, we should all be concerned about writing our posts in a correct way, check them several times to verify if they are completely understandable, personally that is what I do to avoid having problems with the forum rules. 

Of course we must improve the grammar since we will clarify the ideas of what we want to communicate and a tip that will help is to pay attention when we read and if you do not master the language, it is necessary that you know the way in which the sentences are structured and the form in which the words are combined, remembering that each language has its own grammar rules. If we know them and apply it, we will have good written communication.

Every day we will have to be learning so we will be developing ourselves here in the forum, because with respect to spelling it is very important that we know how to add value so that the other people who are reading us know that we are committed to the success of everyone here, the focus is to add as much value as possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think we can try to achieve that but it would be hard to do it because many members on here are from countries where English isn't their first language and it would turn to a school if we try to correct everyone's grammar...

• +2 1

Yes many members make different types of mistakes due to grammar mistakes so we should improve our English language or grammar mistakes so that we can improve our quality of the post. I am also trying my best for recovering these mistakes so that we can explain our ideas very carefully. 

I took this advice seriously since I joined the forum. Some senior members while reading the post gave me this advice and I really improved since I started. I was average in English and making many mistakes. I decided it was time to finish my English education and restarted my English lessons. I am now at a better point and what also helps me is the use of browser extensions that correct the mistakes I may be making, by underline the words. It is not helping in grammar, for this I required to restart my lessons. What helped me even more was to read a few books in English language. It is difficult at first, but with enough hours every day, we become better in the use of English.

Yes, of course, it is very necessary before publishing any post by carefully checking it and using the dictionary for words that you do not know their meaning in the English language. Your post must be free of linguistic errors.

• +1 1

One of the advantages you can get from working on the forum is improving the English language, for people who write in a language other than English . So it is important to pay attention while working and take advantage of the time we spend here to improve our written and grammatical skills . We also have to write in a simple and understandable language so that everyone can understand the idea we want to say .

My dear friend. Your words are right I want to add and advise everyone with credibility that will illuminate the basic topics that will benefit all participants and this wonderful site and ourselves at the same time. All appreciation.

hello everyone 

i use this site to learn alot of things because it contains many infomation 

but i see alot of bad grammer and spelling in this posts so i think that person who write posts should use translater to write well 

Yes, I agree with you, there are a lot of posts that are difficult for us to understand due to grammatical errors, I hope that the moderators will create sections for other languages so that these members can publish in their own language

• +3 1