We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

First of all I would like to thank you for this very important topic. Of course, I completely agree with you, as it is not difficult for everyone who wants to write a comment to verify the rules of writing and dictation even if it takes longer.

Personally I am great with humans making spelling and grammar mistakes when posting their thoughts. We are a world society, and humans use specific methods to engage with the forum. My English is now not best as properly I am no longer a native speaker, so I make errors as well. I simply strive to categorical my ideas as in reality as I can, and I anticipate no greater from others as well. 

Yes, that's right. Because if our words are right, everything will be fine. Because we write or say our words as importantly as possible. According to him, our grammar languages are in the right order so that we can understand. That's why if we write our grammar languages in the right way, we will be able to transform good writers or good writings correctly.

For now there is no captcha system  in writing  posts in cryptotalk. But there may be when there will be more members in cryptotalkI think the moderators check everything and make sure it's humanly-written to ensure the good quality of the content.

In the sight that we may acquire more information and tactically knowledge on using grammatical word and good English language because this are the most common language speaking in many countries ,let use this to improve our cryptotalk

I agree with you, there are many members who create posts that are incomprehensible and contain a lot of spelling and grammatical errors.

I advise members who do not speak English well to use a proofreading program such as "Ginger" because these incomprehensible posts may cause them to be banned.

It is important to improve the quality of the forum posts. As the forum progresses, all members benefit. Knowing the correct grammar and spelling is important.  The hope of success is fulfilled only when the forum is implemented using the rules

Thank you for this post i have not spelling mistakes. I have mistakes in grammar. Because its not my languge. Butt i try to my best. Please solve my this problem. Thank you.

You are right. It is our duty to pay attention to this. Because when we write something it will affect others. So we should pay special attention to this. We should avoid grammatical mistakes and linguistic mistakes when we comment. It will not be possible for us to get positive feedback from. So it is very important.

Some members need's to improve their post in response of their grammar and spelling mistakes in their comment's. But we know that if we post our comments in that English in which all new and old members can easily understood that comments then there is no need of improvement.

As long as the reader can get the meaning, I don't think it is necessary to use a perfect English, most of the people here don't use English as their native language, anyways. If we use simple and easily understandable language, we can even help these people more, I guess.

Well said. We have come to learn in this forum. Not everyone's mother tongue here is English. That's why everyone has trouble understanding and writing English. So writing English accurately will help us improve our skills. That's why we should check again and again before publishing the post. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

Dear mate you are right. If we need to deliver our information to others than it is necessary to write good English. So that everyone can understand your content easily. 

I will suggest others also to use simple words so that everyone can understand your thoughts. We should improve the quality of our posts.

Yes, you are right, my friend, there are many people here who are not fluent in the English language, so they use Google Translate to write their posts, to correct some words that they do not know, and to use the Internet translator to understand each other.

Certainly correct writing is necessary not only for the sake of others but also in order to avoid deleting posts and in order to have a good reputation as well.

You have to post here in English, you keep the grammar languages right while posting in English. Make sure your spelling is correct. If you misspell your post, others will not understand anything after reading your post. If you want to post in this forum, you your grammar spellings correctly.

My friend. If we correct our grammar language and spelling. Then people will be able to read our posts and gain knowledge. Make it easy. Our comments If we do our grammar well, we correct the spelling. Then our comments will be very advanced. Our fame will increase. Thanks.

My english grammar is not good Because my lack of speech is not.English working on this platform is very important.Some friends talk among themselves in english.My English was not good at the time I joined the form a few days ago, today my English has become much better.According to my guess, this way gets set in our media as well and grammar and spelling like us becomes very good. 

• +4 1

A few people was not actually acceptable on englsih in light of the fact that it's not their local language including myself so I believe it's not actually indispensable mix-up, We simply need to talk about with theme that on point with the string and not off subject, Simply my assessment.

• +3 1

Yes you are right. We should avoid from the spelling mistakes. And grammar mistakes also. Because if are working in no sense and we are making mistakes in spellings and so on. Then it affects in our posts bad. Because the reader is noticing that contents. 

So avoid these things and write posts maturely. Don't make these mistakes. So be careful about that because it affects on your reputation points. 

Indeed I concur with you.we all ought to follow syntax rules.I see a few individuals couldn't care less about their compositions and there are heaps of mix-ups in their posts. Anybody should check his/her posts prior to submitting them. It isn't hard to alter posts. You should return and check if there is any spelling mistake in your posts.Exactly! Some were not utilizing English as their language in posting. They may posts helpful substance yet we can't comprehend it.I'm glad that now I don't commit any errors in spelling, however I don't know about the language structure however.

Thank you

Actually, I am not good in English because it's not my main language, but I'm trying my best to unplay my grammar and I always check my spelling before Submitting.And we should re-examine the post to find out if we made a mistake while we were doing the post. We should do a good job for all of us.  

Yes right we should care about english grammer mistake .This forum is totally depend on English .Because its a formal language of the forum we can not use any other language in the forum .So we should care abiut mistakes because when we grammer mistake the their meaning will be change and other members may be give us negative reputation which is very bad for us.