We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

Yes we should definitely increase the quality of every posts by making it clear and precise.But what we should understand is that in this platform there are many people working who are having different languages ,so we should give them some time to improve everything and also they also can use some apps for correcting grammatical errors.

Yes there is a lot of members in this from who don't know English  and get problem to work in this from because here everything is in English if we don't understand English we can't comment  and earn money . So for this problem the good suggestion is to install the transfer app .

I think that the reason for the large number of spelling errors is because there are a large number of members whose English is not strong. For me, I try as much as possible to reduce the spelling errors, but something must be wrong because it is not my mother tongue, but I hope that my posts are clear to all of the general meaning.

You are right friend that we have to improve the quality of the post. We have to check our spellings that what we have written because some member do not know that what they have written and they post the comment. So we have to be carefull and check our spellings.

the use of grammar is important so that it is easily understood by others, especially those who rarely use English.as some times the grammar and wrong spelling can make a wrong image of any post. so all should maintain this strongly.

There are many members here whose mother tongue is not English and this may cause a lot of spelling errors in the forum so we have to be careful before publishing and also we can use Google Translate if we encounter difficulty.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post,  by the way,  if we continue to just post some grammar that is really difficult to comprehend by a reader,  then it is not really a post,  because a post is something a reader should be able to understand. 

And also to adhere to publishing topics and comments within the permitted languages and in the sections specified for them, as I saw some comments in languages that are not allowed to be used here. For me, I check my post several times before publishing and try as much as possible to avoid spelling mistakes that may occur from writing quickly

On 12/27/2019 at 1:47 AM, Migo said:

Yes of course, there is a lot of members here are finding some difficulties in English, but there is some ways with them can improve their language, using online translation will be good to understand each other well

Most of the cases when you use the translation for the making of the post the translation is not always currect and you will find mistakes in your posts.

You are absolutely right!

Mostly all the members using English language in posts. But English is not the native language for all the users. Many worldwide memebers have different languages. So they face difficulties in posting and some mistakes and errors effect their posts. This problem can be solved. Before going to post we should have much knowledge to go.  Second we should improve our vocabulary as well. Third one is to check the post for one time more as it is better and out of mistakes including spelling and grammar mistakes. This way will less the problems. 

• +4 1

We should do that because I think that our sentence and our words totally depends on our spell . By the help of spell we can understand the views ,talks, and opinions . So for all others if we want that the other may understand our talk then we should use correct spelling.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are several people on this site who made this type of mistake because they don't know how to work on it and how to get a good reputation from this site. Many people are very curious to join this type of site where you take some proper time on it and and much and more profitable learning from this real base handling program but most of them have made many grammar mistake because they don't know how to get a good profitable learning because when you complete this type of mistake than your your reputation will be low and your profit will also decreases.

If we  want to stay in this forum we need to to improve the quality of our posts. We should try to improve our English language. We should try to make our post unique and informative. After writing comments first we checked our grammar mistakes then post our content.

Grammer makes our post to look good,nice and readable by readers so if we can make into consideration into our grammers I think it will look good because the more we read each other post the more we get efficient in grammer.

You are very right thank you very much for these tips I am new and they help me a lot to understand how to do things well in the forum, personally I take care of what I write I always check several times the text before posting it to avoid problems with my account.

• +3 1

I'm sure there are non-English speaker in this forum. Just like me, but there are site/application that will help you to construct your sentence correctly. I, sometimes use that to guide me before posting or commenting in this platform. It takes time to learn the language for most of us. As long as the replies/post is understandable and clear it'll be fine. Let's try to improve every day. 

• +4 1

the grammar is not very easy to improve my friend it takes a lot of time and a lot of learning in order to improve the grammar so I am trying to do that

I often make mistakes in English grammar and spelling because it is not my native language. I am trying to follow your advice and try to improve my post.

Yeah your post should be well constructive and free of grammatical errors but there was a time a member requote me imagine he used vocabulary throughout his comment and I was like I can't even understand what exactly he is saying honestly. So avoid using big vocabulary when you create a topic or post under a topic thanks.

9 hours ago, jaydeen443 said:

Yeah your post should be well constructive and free of grammatical errors but there was a time a member requote me imagine he used vocabulary throughout his comment and I was like I can't even understand what exactly he is saying honestly. So avoid using big vocabulary when you create a topic or post under a topic thanks.

Dear sometimes I also face many hard post I don't think why many members use hard vocabulary even most of members don't understand well, the most good post will be when we write post easy to understand and use grammar well and also use easy words for better understanding..

Well, there's a lot of sites which can help from us to make our sentences or post to be grammatically correct, i will suggest the grammarly because it helps me a lot in terms on making a post and also to write a sentence properly, if someone is interested, i will put the link of grammarly below.

http://www.grammarly.com/

• +2 1

On 12/27/2019 at 1:47 AM, Migo said:

Yes of course, there is a lot of members here are finding some difficulties in English, but there is some ways with them can improve their language, using online translation will be good to understand each other well

It is not fast and easy to improve the language no matter how much translation applications you have you need to learn it by yourself and that is not easy.

Yes of course, there is a lot of members here are finding some difficulties in English , I am one of them. That's why I didn't convey my msg to other . I m trying to improve my English skills .

It is necessary, and considering that the vast majority here, as it seems, does not speak English as a mother tongue, that we work to strengthen and improve our method and rules of writing, in order to achieve the benefit of this topic and to train to speak another language well.