We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

No person is free from error. No writing is free of linguistic errors. But this does not allow us to allow our posts to be incomprehensible to others. They can overlook one or two mistakes but not complete sentences. I have seen such wrong posts and alerted the participating member.

• +2 1

Truly obviously, there is a great deal of individuals here are discovering a few challenges in English, however there is a few different ways with them can improve their language, utilizing on the web interpretation will be a great idea to see each other well

Yes of course. There are different country people work here. So firstly they made some grammar mistake and spelling mistake. This should be avoid. Try to give your best effort here. Make this forum perfect for use. Practice more it’s will help you to solve this problem.           

• +3 1

Yes quality of grammar must be improved. Because some people make many mistakes in a single post and other people disturbed in reading and understanding the topic. So we first improve or remove the mistakes from the topics and posts, then write a good post. Everyone try their best to improve your writing skills and knowledge.

• +4 1

10 hours ago, HasFahd said:

I honestly agree with you, I was told that members get massive knowledge and also earn in the forum before I joined, but I doubted it since many site that claim to give such offer mostly happens to be scam, but as I started here, and I have already gained some knowledge and also earn some satoshis and talk, I am happy to be here

Let me relate my case to you, I was introduced to this platform when I see some testimonial videos on YouTube, I couldn't believe it so I showed it to my friends, he tried it and he started earning, immediately I registered too thinking it would be best platform to comment rubbish (words like wow, that's good and others) but when I realized most people here are cultured with the way they do things then I decided to follow the trends which after reading alot here I get to realize that it was part of the rules and the kind cryptocurrency knowledge I have gained since I'm here cannot be doing discarded

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate, We must improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. Look most of newbies and members of this forum does this mistake. This kind of mistakes are bad for their image. Guys never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill.  There are some extensions for grammar and spelling mistake. You can use that. 

The posts we post are for others. So if we try to type them in our native language or with lots of spelling mistakes then it is not the right thing to do. There will be spelling mistakes , I agree with it but as soon as we see a spelling mistake we must be able to correct it and should not post the wrong thing . There are also rules based on this which if we break could result in a ban.

My English has bad grammar and spelling because it is not my native language. I still use Google Translate to help me write the correct word in my post / reply. I try to follow your advice because if I can't say right then how can I communicate with others ?. Thank you for your post and see you next time.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, dinabolt said:

So far I use google translate to help me write the right word in my post/ reply.

If im gonna be honest with you mate sometimes in the truth of it googles makes a mistake when doing a translations, although not much its more obvious if your putting translations on japanese and korean as it will be just as messed up as it can be.

Yes that is a good point,  the essence of been hear is to learn,  and not only to learn about cryptocurrencies but also to learn about English too,  so we should try to make corrections of our English language grammar from the post of members who are better fhan us in the English 

Improving the quality of posts will make us safe in cryptotalk, because usually if we don't have quality posts then we will be given a warning point. Putting together grammatically correct sentences will create quality posts and help the forum to be of higher quality. Forums need our posts in the perfect language for everyone in the world to understand.

• +2 1

I have bad grammar and spelling in english because that is not my original language .and prour that now i don't make any mistakes in spelling ,but im not sure about the grammar thought .

The posts we post are for others .there will be spelling mistakes we must be able to correct it and should not post the wrong thing .forums need our posts in the perfect language for everyone in the world to understand .

Thats very important, stuffs like this should be improved in the forum often and remembering members in the forum, some members may just forget that those things are required and necessary, they forget and think they are chatting on social media platforms

Very evident, once in a while a terrible or wrong interpretation from the nearby language into the English language makes the subject indecipherable and the importance is lost, you should focus on writing in a right language and use spell checking, there are numerous apparatuses that help check spelling. 

Notwithstanding Word, there are a few expansions to the Google Chrome program that check spelling and syntax

Yes you are right. It is very important to avoid the grammes and spelling mistake in our post. People can not understand your opinion properly. These mistakes can make your post useless and irrelevant. If you can not help people through your comments then that are not informative. If you have any problem to write english correctly, you can check in different apps your writings are correct or not. Also you can edit your comments of you have already submitted them.

• +1 1

I agree especially after reading a few of the latest new posts in the beginners section, where some members don't even have a sense of simple grammar and look like they just started learning english. Moreover there are some members that make posts with so many mistakes that you can't make any meaning, and they are not beginners.

• +1 1

Yeah we need to be more improved when it comes to grammatical errors so that e could write more readable and understandable that we members here would gain more knowledge from.

I agree with you, over here making a grammar mistake has a bad effect on the post Because of this, many posts were deleted. Bad effects also affect the account, your account gone to be deleted.

yes you are right most of the members are actually don't care about the grammar or spelling.sometimes wrong grammar and spelling may lead to miscommunication.so we have to write proper grammar and spelling sentence here.

Although this forum is for creating useful stuff but we should also come here to learn and to improve our skills whether these are cryptocurrency skills or writing skills. This is a good idea to improve our English skills and grammar as well

Yes so long you want to be a good member of this forum you must improve your topics by avoiding spelling mistakes and grammar that isn't useful, with this members will have time read topics and give you positive reputation, thanks.

Non-English members tend to do grammatical and spelling mistakes most of the time. And it is quite normal as they are not fluent like the native English people. However, we should not criticize them, we should infact come forward to help them out with this problem. We should guide them to be careful with the language they are using. 

I am also very worried about those members who do not write correctly because its a very big mistake of  the members maybe they will get a warning points from moderators so of they write correctly than i think its effect on their monthly incomes also

I totally agree with you. There are lots of member who doesn't write correctly their posts. I can understand they are not fluent in English like the native English people. But if they repeatedly doing this grammar and spelling mistakes in their posts they will get warning points from administration of the forum. So I think they should try learn English in order to avoid warning points or otherwise they can use goggle translator or grammar checker.