We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

14 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @Brushless4500KV, it's really annoying when we read a post and don't understand it because of a lot of grammatical mistakes and sentence error.So The solution for this can be GRAMMARLY .It's easily available on google web extensions.You can go there and download it there (it is not sponsored).This is the quickest and easiest way to improve your ENGLISH and sentence errors. 

I have read about Grammarly but haven't tried it. I have improved my English writing and grammar by practicing and reading grammar books like Essential Grammar in Use. This book can be very useful because it starts with the most basic rules and end with most complex sentence writing rules. If Grammarly is free, it can help members here because it helps them to choose the best word orders and expressions. Writing like a native speaker is hard but finding spelling mistakes in words during typing is not a hard task and this is what most members don't pay attention to.

• +3 1

Just now, Brushless4500KV said:

Grammarly is free

Yes @Brushless4500KV, GRAMMERLY is free and it contains the knowledge of almost all the grammar books it is also recommended by Google.But if someone don't want to use it they can take lectures regarding ENGLISH grammars on YOUTUBE .Some of the famous YOUTUBE channels for teaching Grammar is mmmENGLISH, English with Lucy ,Canguro English and many more.Just go to these channels and learn English.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

@Leo stephen ofcource mate , not Eveyone be expert in English ( if English isn't their primary language ) . this forum really improve my English skills as well . if we spend time here as well used automatically grammes checking tolls then this help us alot .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

What I think is that through consistent practice anyone could literally ace English language as well as grammar base. This is such a great platform that enables the users to improve the same. Through continuous experience and with best efforts from the part of the users it will definitely turn out to be useful for the users to improve their language.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.Aa

Actually the primary forum language is English so your reminder to members is so fantastic we should try to abide to make our post in English so as many people can understand our posts

On 9/27/2020 at 7:53 PM, Leo stephen said:

English is the formal language used in this forum

Well, this forum contains two sections which is the English section and also the Russian section, we cannot say that English is the formal language here because there is one more language available here which is the russian language.

English is not my first language. And many other people have english as second or third language. I think little mystakes is tollerable. Just my opinion

It's much better than the services of an online translator, but you don't need to trust only the program.  Always check your post.

Edited by zilock

Funny how I made a post between all this madness and it was deleted while thousands of posts from random accounts that have no meaning and they are one line about an airdrop were not. Anyway, maybe the moderators think that these posts in any language or the one liners are better than what I made. Very useful and thoughtful of them to delete my post.

• +2 1

That is one of the important thing to improve the language and grammar correction because the comments are reading by the members of this site if they didn't understand the comments so mean it doesn't have value so that they will take action on you also make a spell correction for better understanding..

Some people isn't really good in englsih because it's not their native language including myself so i think it's not really vital mistake, We just need to discuss within the topic thread and not off topic.

I fully agree with your point of view. With the correct grammar and spelling, the user will be able to perceive something else and will be able to respond to something else. Not only grammar and spelling, but also punctuation must have a specific meaning.

there is some ways with them can improve their language, every body can understand English easily but in writing these is lots of mistakes but you can use dictionary on internet.

you could use a language helper /grammer helper such as grammerly to improve your grammer and also makes your posts more reader friendly 

Yes, before posting the content or posting the comments we need to read once more. If their is ആണ് error then make clear them and post

We must recheck before we posting the comments or the content. Because their were so many error that had happen when we post in eager. So recheck before posting. 

I completely agree with you, as I'm tired of grammatical errors in comments and posts. The person talks about serious things and makes stupid grammatical mistakes. (If I have errors, then I'm sorry I don't speak English, but I use a translator)

Yes many members here are having problems with their English.  Because there are many people from many countries who do not know and understand English well. One of the most advanced methods for them is to use online translators so that they can exchange information with each other.

This is important and we all need time and keep studying english to make it. Many of us are study more and we can become better in english with time. Grammar needs to learn it and I am trying too become perfect there. Vocabulary too is important. We must be at least of an average level to write in english forums.

I thinking it is very to use simple phrase which can be understanding by users than using grammar that be hard to understand by the users because communication is just to understand and here is not a formal gathering we are free to talk with simple grammar phrase for easier understand

Edited by mahmud93

I have awful punctuation and spelling in English since that isn't my unique language. So far I use google mean assist me with composing the correct word in my post/answer. I attempt to follow your recommendation since how I speak with other in the event that I can't state right?. Much obliged to you for your post and see you next time

Actually, there are some mistakes in writing, but I am trying to improve my writing. I am not good at writing in the English language, but I use Google Translate and review my post before sending it and amend it in order to avoid errors in translation

Indeed obviously, there is a ton of individuals here are discovering a few troubles in English, however there is a few different ways with them can improve their language, utilizing on the web interpretation will be a great idea to see each other well

I can comprehend individuals that pre-owned English as their second language due to that a few blunders are happen simply right them in a pleasant manner. Additionally you have point in light of the fact that the substance must be reasonable by the clients and I trust this will fix on the grounds that alter is anything but difficult to utilize.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

You are absolutely right mate.All of the member should create posts without any grammatical and spelling mistakes.Because many times a simple mistake can be a cause to not understand the post properly.So we all need to be perfect with it.For that we can take help of any software or apps or website.

• +2 1

Definitely. I see a lot of post here in the forum that have a lot of misspelling and some of the grammars are very terrible. Also, one more solution would be the admins of the forum would create new sections for other local languages to avoid this kind of issue.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:23 PM, JohanDonne said:

Speaking or writing good English is compulsory, if someone is not able to even write, how can that person be able to contribute to the forum in a better way ? 

You are right in a way but if any person is not able to speak  english does it means he Do not have right to earn money online? Is it what you are saying?