Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

Bitcoin and gold both are highly rate in trade market.  Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. And people  earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. Because of the increasing spread of BTC use day by day.

I agree with your point.  Gold is oldest currency and it can't be finished. 

May be in future bitcoin will replace gold but this is not happening in next many years. Gold have it's physical state while bitcoin didn't have physical shape .

There are a thousand reasons why we call for to succeed to thoroughly be certain that we are clever to truly be effective in this planet of this crypto currency as once you glance at pardon? is incident we are frustrating to peek for looseness and bitcoin represents that, gold represents value   , you experience come again? is the charge of bitcoin and thats come again? happened

On 10/31/2020 at 12:33 AM, Dark Shadow said:

Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

I agree with your post mate and it would clarify many questions that other members are finding. Bitcoin cannot be fake because there is a lot of ways on how to find whether it is fake or not and it is a computer file that stored in online wallet while gold is can be corrupted. There is a lot of problems that most of the people encounter this. I think I would not agree on this sentence that you make but the rest I agree with you. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, kitekite24 said:

I agree with your post mate and it would clarify many questions that other members are finding. Bitcoin cannot be fake because there is a lot of ways on how to find whether it is fake or not and it is a computer file that stored in online wallet while gold is can be corrupted. There is a lot of problems that most of the people encounter this. I think I would not agree on this sentence that you make but the rest I agree with you. 

@kitekite24 You are correct that Gold can be corrupted but it is possible to tell real Gold from the fake. This can be done through various tests like sound test, magnet test, magnifying glass test, Ceramic test ,Nitric acid test etc. So what I am trying to say is that fake Gold can't actually be like the real one so a corrupt copy that is exactly like the real Gold.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

mate, I think gold is not so versatile or 'safe', can you imagine walking with 30 - 60 gold bars on the streets of South America. Also, i don´t think gold is decentralized because most of it is in Fort Knox.    

Gold cannot be replaced by bitcoin because gold is used all over the world and bitcoin is banned in some countries but both are hraven for the investers as mentioned in the post. 

Both can earn you a profit. 

But some people thinks that bitcoin will replace gold as bitcoin is future of online earning. 

I think replace is not the best word rather I think surpass will do, since we all know that Gold once called best safe haven asset meaning despite of this pandemic or other uncertain things that could cause from downfall of economic its price still not affected by that. So I think Bitcoin is now the best safe haven asset now, because despite of this pandemic it is still gaining some price and now it is on 15.5k USD which a huge pump.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  7. Both are decentralized 
  8. Both depend on the supply and demand rule
  9. Both have popularity
  10. Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know.

Its seems people are comparing the Bitcoin to Gold which is as old metal as the EARTH. Bitcoin has his own place, benefit and also the drawbacks and it will soon disappear but comparing it with GOLD is the moron action. 🙂

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  9. Both have popularity

yeah guy I obviously agree with you, but rarely there is difference between them gold is not include in the digital currency and the bitcoin is the currency and gold is use in making items but the bitcoin is just  a currency. 

i think cryptocurrency like bitcoin and gold are two completely unrelated things, of route in an investment factor of view , each are assets which we are able to spend money on however comparing both of them isn't always a perfect way in my view.

@Dark Shadow I agree that is very true but the truth is there is a way to which you get to understand gold, gold has a backing that is really important to go with so its important today we are able to follow some of this strategies that are going to help  use know how to sustain gold, bitcoin keeps on appreciating, what would be the driving force for its price, its one of those that one can really enjoy investing in, we bank on bitcoins growth because its rare and limited and we need to go with it .

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Fa19ba045 said:

yeah guy I obviously agree with you, but rarely there is difference between them gold is not include in the digital currency and the bitcoin is the currency and gold is use in making items but the bitcoin is just  a currency. 

@Fa19ba045 You are correct my friend that Bitcoin is a currency while Gold is no longer a currency. In ancient times Gold coins were a currency but over time this changed because of it's scarcity etc and now Gold is only a material asset.

Так как bitcoin является всего лишь криптовалютой, суждение, что золото не заменит bitcoin абсолютно верно, но перспективы у bitcoina больше чем у золота, так как золото имею фиксированную цену и не задается спросом.

Bitcoin cannot be compared with gold, as they are two different things, but it can be said that they will be a rare asset, due to the high prices in recent times.

On 10/30/2020 at 5:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  5. Both are mined
  9. Both have popularity

You are on point, I hope bitcoin will continue arising and become the biggest digital currency in the world with this our future is safe.

I prefer to invest money in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies instead of gold because Bitcoin is a modern currency and it will have a better future than gold, especially if dealing in Bitcoin becomes permissible in all countries.

distant future that we can imagine that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies could shake the size of gold. In this case, the precious metal may be under great pressure. But it is far from over.

Gold and Bitcoin have many similarities, but I do not think that it is possible for gold to replace Bitcoin because gold is still safer than Bitcoin because you can physically obtain it and keep it. As for Bitcoin, it will remain on the Internet only.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

You are on point, I hope bitcoin will continue arising and become the biggest digital currency in the world with this our future is safe.

@Cryptonas I think that Bitcoin is the biggest digital currency in the world. It has a very high price and it keeps rising. Not to mention that it is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. So I think that this has already happened.

Well i think we could agree all to that we all know they are both great in many ways and besides if both of them are almost equal then just choose one and dont hate the other one its just that easy or maybe you can get both. but anyways thats it.

Are you talking about the real gold or about the stock price of gold? 

As of stock of gold then I think it is one of the best thing to invest because the golds are very rare and the value will be increase in the long term and even the gold is the bitcoin of the stocks. And if you are talking about the real golds then I don't find anything to compare between them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/30/2020 at 7:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  5. Both are mined
  9. Both have popularity

Yeah you have a point, and both things are not similar we can trade or exchange with bitcoin or we can use bitcoin as a payment options, but we can't formally use gold as a payment options, and bitcoin is digital and gold is a lagxery  thing, 

My friend, from my point of view, Bitcoin cannot replace gold because gold, as we all know, is the most precious and scarce mineral, and people deal with it and work with it and earn a lot of money through its trade, and it is also a realistic thing not in the virtual field like Bitcoin ,, and I honestly hope that Bitcoin will increase in success and reputation

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

but we can't formally use gold as a payment options, and bitcoin is digital and gold is a lagxery thing, 

@betelihem You make a a valid point that we can't use Gold as a payment option anymore. Gold coins were used as payment options before but not anymore due to the scarcity of the metal. But still Gold is on a higher level as compared to Bitcoin maybe its because of it's legality. But I hope that some day we will see them both on the same level