Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency?

On 12/20/2020 at 8:06 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Yes, you are right my friend. I totally agree with your opinion. I have never heard till date that Japan has banned  cryptocurrencies or if it has tried to curse the cryptocurrency in some way. As we all know that technology has come to Japan very quickly and it is developed country over all. And Japan is also a country that is most friendly with cryptocurrency. And the people of this country are also working on currency at a close and earning a lot of money from here. 

@Mir Hamza I strongly agree with you on this mate. I think Japan is still the most friendly country with cryptocurrency. Japan being among the most developed countries when it comes to technology has made them a fan of cryptocurrency being a technology strategy of marketing to trade and invest on coins and this is the reason why its easier for them to create their own cryptocurrency for their country.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Japan is considered one of the countries most friendly with digital currencies, and it was one of the first countries that allowed its citizens to trade cryptocurrencies.
It is good to see some countries that have allowed their citizens to trade cryptocurrencies such as Canada and some others. This provides an opportunity for digital currencies to become a popular currency in international trade.

• +2 1

somewhere at this forum I heard that the Korea is about to launch the ATM for the cryptocurrency and I think It is the most crypto friendly country in the world which is doing some practical help to it.

On 11/15/2020 at 5:28 PM, Jacobabram said:

China is the most friendly country to cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular, it contains the largest block of cryptocurrencies around the world as a result of the rush of Chinese capital towards dealing in cryptocurrencies and investing them in a huge amount.

I also agree with you as currently China is the top country which is in favor of the crypto currency and China will soon release its own coin publicly.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think that the countries that are most accepting of cryptocurrencies in general are Malta, not Japan, and perhaps that is the secret behind making the main center of many giant exchange platforms such as Binance in Malta due to the lax laws.

I have studied about how Japan is dealing with crypto currency and I cannot think of another country that does better than it in the adoption of crypto currency so I agree with you.

On 10/31/2020 at 5:52 AM, Artugul78 said:

Crypto is a great platform to earn money.... There are many country friendly with cryptocurrency.... But in my opinion the most friendly country crypto-currency in japan... Japan is the big supporter in cryptocurrency......   

I see that many people goes with japan, and you as well, but I like to ask was there never a time when japan was against crypto?

I agree with you, perhaps Japan is the most supportive country for cryptocurrencies, and there are many other countries that support cryptocurrencies such as China and the UAE

Well yes, Japan comes in front line as there are some decent cryptocurrency exchange sites which are officially recognized by the Japanese government. Additionally, Bitcoin creator is assumed to be a Japanese. So many companies in Japan are opening their arms to adopt the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as the payment option. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:18 PM, selfmade said:

I see that many people goes with japan, and you as well, but I like to ask was there never a time when japan was against crypto?

Japan is the were supposed to be the first country to be crypto users, because the first man who were created bitcoin was a hidden Japanese man. 

• +3 1

I do my best to make sure that my country becoming mostly interested on crypto currencies but they are actually not interested in online earnings because of lack of knowledge and fears.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The country with most friendly crypto are Japan and we also wish our country to be the most friendly in some years to come and I know is all about time thanks.

No, my friend, I don't think so, yes Japan was advanced in the field of encryption and was very popular and popular among the Japanese, but later the restriction was placed on encryption and cryptocurrencies, and they were finally banned, and now the best friend country with encryption is Russia in my opinion. 

• +4 1

On 1/4/2021 at 11:55 AM, joemcgwa said:

I do my best to make sure that my country becoming mostly interested on crypto currencies but they are actually not interested in online earnings because of lack of knowledge and fears.

If you want your country to be interested with cryptocurrencies and the government from your country doesn't restrict crypto yet, just try to open the tuition thats will be teaching about cryptocurrencies. 

I think Japan can be called a very expensive country. They apply constant rules. In 2017, the government adopted the authenticity of confidential information. The Japan Currency Exchange Association (JSEEA) also owns a multi-currency association and allows them to apply a wide range of exchange rules in Japan.

Yes, you are right. Japan is the best country for crypto-currencies. Satoshi Nakamato is a japanese name. I think he was from Japan. As a result Japan was the first country of adopting cryptocurrency. However Japan can easily adopt new technology. They have lots of advantage of it.

• +1 1

In my own view is Asian continent most chinese. Majority of crypto mining industries are set up in China, Japan and others. This is due to technical advance , availability of electricity and the countries support to crypto currencies.

In my point of view , there are many countries that are support the crypto currency in the world. But i think japan is the best for crypto currency. Crypto currency are getting adopted by many Banks.Actually japan is growing fastly and try to make good relationship.

You are right.  Japan  is the best country for cryptocurrency. Satoshi nakamato is a Japanese name . I think who invented this is born in Japan. Japan is the only first country who accept cryptocurrency.  They can adopt anything quickly. They have alot skills and knowledge. 

I don't know much about japan but it could be true. In my country we can use crypto efficiently because governments didn't do anything against crypto yet. Everything is working like a clock right now and i don't  think they'll do anything against crypto, but they can start to regulate crypto so they can control better.

• +2 1

To me I think the united states is the most friendly of them all , the right idea right now is to be effective in understanding the key potential to all the problems we are facing today this is actually very important and we should be able to grow with them but the truth still remains that we are able to understand what are some of the values we get to see out there we are all said to have solutions to the problems we are getting today and that is effective but countries that are more advanced and more relaxed to this laws tend to allow them to thrive, so US and the mordern world

@kikifam @koynayak

Edited by glory50
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1

I feel Japan followed by China is the most friendly country for Crypto currency. Venezuela is also another country that accepts payments and recognizes Cryptocurrency.

As a general rule, considering factors such as taxes and legality, we could highlight that the countries of Asia is most friendly  with cryptocurrencies, however there are countries where cryptocurrencies are basically ignored, giving free rein to those who operate with them, among these countries you can find most of South America, the Middle East and Africa.

Most developed countries welcome cryptocurrency technology and blockchain systems  Japan is a very good example of a country where cryptocurrency is widely accepted and used. Many developing countries still tend to expand their portfolio of cryptocurrency use for a number of reasons. 

Yes I agree with you that Japan is the most friendly country with crypto currency because we have not had that they have banned or stop their citizens from doing crypto