Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency?

Hello everyone I think Japan is friendly with cryptocurrency due to how some of the banks adopte it to make an exchange in the global for thise who have to exchange it in to a note or paper for them to use for their daily basic @Mubiflow

• +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 4:04 AM, bobjoemega said:

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

I agree with you.  I also saw that they are very friendly about cryptocurrency. Not only cryptocurrency they sincere for all new technology. That's why they are the leader of technology. 

Indeed, Japan is the first country to adopt this currency and work on the existence of ATMs for it everywhere. I think the reason is because Satoshi is from Ja٤pan and there was this currency.

There are many countries that have adopted cryptocurrencies, and most of these countries are also Ukraine, Russia and some African countries. I hope that the use of the encrypted world will expand.

What are the world's most crypto-friendly countries?

Japan. Japan is known to have some of the most progressive cryptocurrency regulations in the world. ...

Switzerland. Zug, a canton in Switzerland, became known as “Crypto Valley” after it passed several progressive laws regulating crypto use and related businesses. ...

Singapore. ...

Luxembourg. ...

Hong Kong. ...

Malta. ...

All the other islands…

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the most friendly country with cryptocurrency is China and Japan. Japan has the ability to give us great projects and we get some real benefits or profits easily in the first few days. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Yes you are right and i want to say that the Chinese are also a large part of crypto currencies. And they also have a large contribution for the crypto world.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the United States is one of the countries that use the most crypto, especially Bitcoin, for me at least this is what I see daily in terms of services and goods that can be bought through Bitcoin, and also the companies that allow dealing with Bitcoin.

• +2 1

There are some xountries around the world that are good in cryptocurrency but china and Japan have before more popular in cryptoworld because some believe that satoshi nakamoto was from one of the country but is yet to be precise. 

On 10/28/2020 at 7:15 PM, usamah said:

Yes, I think like your opinion, as Japan is one of the very advanced countries in the industry of robots and Bitcoin is attributed to Satyoshi.

Japan is very strong country in the world and they invest their money on different projects and also they make robots and the other things which are best than the other countries. Japan support crypto market and its great becasue so many big investors invest their money in the crypto market from japan.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is true, my friend, Japan surpassed the countries of the world in dealing with digital currencies, but after the spread of the popularity of digital currencies, dealing with digital currencies increased, and some countries reached the level of Japan in dealing with digital currencies

• +3 1

Yes, you are right my friend. I totally agree with your opinion. I have never heard till date that Japan has banned  cryptocurrencies or if it has tried to curse the cryptocurrency in some way. As we all know that technology has come to Japan very quickly and it is developed country over all. And Japan is also a country that is most friendly with cryptocurrency. And the people of this country are also working on currency at a close and earning a lot of money from here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

I also think Japan is most friendly to cryptocurrencies. Japan create a friendly environment for cryptocurrencies and its users. I think Germany has also legalized its users to mine bitcoin. South Korea and China are also friendly to cryptocurrencies. 

Yes, I think Japan is one of the most developing countries in the world and then the new ideas are always getting successes , they are making the world digital and more technologies are innovated so that digital money can also be a part of that innovations.

For my point of view Switzerland is best for crypto market which is the rich country in the world. I think other countries will support bitcoin very soon.

Some Asian countries and some other countries with weaker economy are the ones that are most friendly towards using crypto, and for the right reasons too.

Those countries that their economy is weak and their national currency just keeps losing value can really benefit using crypto, since on blockchain everything will be transparent and more secure which makes it more likely for their people to trust that instead of pieces of paper that are printed by their government without them giving any information about how much money they printed which could estimate the true value of their currency that they'te holding.

I think japan and china is most friendly countries that have knows and their users have the highest position in the crypto market and the development of this crypto field is at the high rate , as we knows the base of all the crypto market " BITCOIN " developed by Japanese developer Sir Satoshi Nakamoto .

Yes you are right I think you are good saying because from the whole world we can see only one country in the world and that is Japan. Japan never banned the cryptocurrency so it is the best for the Japanese.

There are many countries where crypto currency is legal. In which I think France is very friendly with cryptocurrency. In the France that crypto curriences are getting adopted by all banks. Even today we still heard about banning crypto in many countries.

I think that the less developed countries are more familiar with crypto because it turns out to be a great help to get out of the crisis and, at the same time, get money.

For example, I have read that in Africa there is a great adoption of crypto and in several countries it is widely used.

Edited by susan8929

According to my own opinion the country that is most friendly with crypto currency is japan because they have invented new technology system that make them have access to Cryptotalk currency easy and fast in digital currencies transactions but another research and investigation I make i found out that china have many crypto currencies platform that make them work with trading in digital currency exchange and marketing to make their work easy in making business due to their large population of the country

• +1 1

In my opinion, Japan has the most crypto currency users, they are making friends with this crypto currency. They are involved in crypto currency and they earn a lot of money.For this, Japan uses crypto currency a lot.

It's depend on growing up of country or well educated country like as Japanese and we sure that there is a big reason of growthing of cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies in any world so big hand of government how they work with online marketing and modern world

Totally agreed!.... With your point of view and according to most of knowledge Japan is the most advanced country in terms of technology and it is said that Japan is 10 years advance from the rest of countries and have supported the Cryptocurrencies from the beginning and have make enough development for the prosperity of the coins

• +1 1

On 10/29/2020 at 8:13 PM, blessing95 said:

I think China is the most country involved with crypto currency. China has adopted this currency and some of their billionaire have also taken part in the currency. Also when China was the first country to experience the pandemic we could see a great fall in the prices of coins such as bitcoin

China is the world top crypto mining country and in that country peoples are mine the coin and they hold it for the bull and almost 60% of the BTC holder is just the china and soon they legal the crypto market in their country.

• +1 1

BetFury