Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

There are lots of new members whom did not follow forum rules. I think they do not know forum rules. Every new comers should read forum rules first otherwise low quality post will increase day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1

You're totally right, most of us came to this forum for improving our knowledge about crypto, but lately i start to see too many useless and small posts. I think it's not good for the community, we should create more efficient informative posts so we can be more active person in crypto world. Maybe we need another rules for that .

• +5 1

Hi mate, I agree with you. Cryptotalk members please be sure that your post is useful, interesting or adds some value to the forum. The same content and topic subjects are everywhere, some people are just spamming topics without checking if it does any good for the followers of the forum. Please read the forum rules and behave accordingly, thanks and have a nice evening. 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are absolutely right mate. Many members make short and useless posts. Not only newbies but also some old members does this. They should have read the rules and regulations of the forum and follow them to make their contents perfect.

• +2 1

Please stop feeding the lower quality content because this forum needs useful and informative posts that will be useful for not only the present member but also for the future members. So try to improve the quality of content instead of quantity.

• +2 1

Obviously that's true in the part of post construction as the question can actually be that good even though it's small but also lay little bit of knowledge about the question as that question which the person asked can't be that strange in which they member couldn't related that to make more emphasis on it, as having to ask what is bitcoin, and not relating how bitcoin is now being involved and associated with the world markets and even in capitalism of somebody wealth

I always gives good reputation to those people who have good content and interesting information that ie useful but if there is not any information and useless information about the topic and content, as you say, you are right that we should stop replying and giving good reputation to all the useless topics 

• +2 1

I agree with you,  I think the admins and moderators need to make a proper step for cleaning this forum. Most of topic in beginner section is low quality which is making by beginner. They also copy the seniors useful post with some modifying. I prefer to you always try to make useful, informative and unique content in this forum. By this you can get good ratings           

• +3 1

It obvious that the members didn't really read deep into comments before rating, some after the first line they award reputations which isn't suppose to be like that, the newbies and the old members needs to read through the contents before awarding reputations, is it useful or not, and beside the contents should be nothing less down 100 letter words, the contents most be useful, meaningful, interesting and informative to the members of the forum.

• +2 1

Nobody likes to read low quality posts or repetitive posts. It is also not good for the growth of the forum. So one must do extensive research before posting a topic. The topic should also be beneficial to all members.

Yes, you are right. each at this time must print functional topics for all and not scarcely a slight question, you be able to search in the forum and you will stumble on the reaction easily. You must not authenticate such topics as you will in no way search out a of use post. constantly effort to search for convenient posts and state on it.

• +3 1

Always spend time and type the posts so that the content will have clarity and will not get banned . you will not get money simply ,always take time and type give the posts.

Yes you are right! There are many people who do useless posts and they are removed. So you must do useful and meaningful posts so that your posts will remain safe otherwise it will be deleted. Thanks 

• +1 1

It is best not to post a content with low quality or with a few characters, especially beginners who post small questions and instead they can use the search button to find their questions because of course these topics have been answered already.

• +3 1

Most of the new members do this, they don't understand anything at first, the rules and regulations of the post do not follow the rules and regulations, this problem is more in their field.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

rearrangement eminence posts is problematical to maintain, that is why on the whole members at this point developed for impartial sorry for yourself property at ease posts. simply like could you repeat that? you cover posted, it would be a litter of time to pole for every part of the members. it would definitely concern the moderators and admins this way.

• +3 1

Yes i agree. Making eleganter topic is the most important thing in this forum. Though i am not an experienced member yet as far as i learn while creating content research is very important. First of all we should follow our senior members what kinds of topic we should post. Then we should find out which topics are already existed. After that we should use our own creativity to make content that are really needed for members and forums.  

• +2 1

Yes friend most of new mumber who just making this type of content which have base less and maybe before use on this forum. So most of people claim that thier post are deleting. Reason is selected a post which is useless for replies. So with this you are doing your loss, with tgis you are not learning but you just thinking about earning. So with useless post you can be ban and get warning points. 

Friends, it's absolutely wrong to feed the forum with lower quality content. And my reason of saying this are firstly, when you feed the platform with less quality content your post will end up been deleted. Secondly, your post won't have much reputation and lastly, your account might end up been deleted. Thanks mates

• +3 1

Of course,I reach a decision with you in duty and be dissimilar with you in function as I see eye to eye that a little topics are not handy and a ravage of time, but I fight with you that round about members raise questions. You be supposed to be knowledgeable about that not all is at this point for the sake of earning only, but more readily that they feel like to grasp know-how as able-bodied

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, because I always see low-quality posts and also feed them with useful reviews, and this is a big mistake. We have to support some and teach some about only useful posts. I hope everyone will observe these rules and improve the quality of the posts in the forum.

If we want to do something good and something good here we need to know a lot of things here and there is no need to eat something very bad because there is a lot of difference between us eating something good and we can have a lot of responsibility for eating something good. We think it is forbidden.  It doesn't make sense for us to go to work. We're here to get to it. We want to talk a lot about the symptoms.

• +3 1

Yes you are right your post is very good i also face some this Spam type of post they post non serious post even same posts are repeating bad quality post make the biggners dull because they found nothing to do comments on it it is compulsory for biggners to complete 100 comments to continue their work but because of bad material and copied post makes them lazy 

Yes you are right. We should stop the feeding of low quality becausecif you post low quality then admin delete your post and even rating of post is not count. So it is problem plz avoid this.

yea it is a decent advance to disqualy to those individuals don't make a post containing enough data for us. Perhaps, nobody can see well why this gathering give you assignment to post 100 posting before start your acquiring. Tha primary motivation behind that is making you ready to post valueable information. This happen just when your will give your best to perusing cryptographic forms of money in this gathering.

• +2 1