How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

Hey. Yes, I agree with you. CryptoTalk has a bright future. It is the most top-ranked forum among other cryptocurrency forums. Because, other forums / projects are paying such good money to users. They pay 1000 Satoshi and Talk tokens. It is very good! Thanks everyone!

Your future is a splendid in the event that you go along with it since you can bring in cash by remarking the others post and help the individual which have no information on it. That stage is exceptionally simple to utilize and furthermore put away cash for best future.

I also say that my future will be bright through this forum. Because through it I can get the information and knowledge that I want about cryptocurrencies, and also at the same time, I can get money as well

We are lucky,we have this site or we are member of this site but i think a lot of knowledge is waiting for us and we should work hard then we make our futtuer in this site.

• +5 1

To me it's depends on us on how we make our future? If we posts comments in  this forum by applying all the rules of posting comments then we will be successful member in the forum. With level of work rate we will have a good future on here in the forum.

As i keep struggling and striving to give my best to the forum so that it will be grow and I'll grow with it simultaneously, i had already hold a deep believe that the presence of the forum can sustain my needs and assist my financial requirements.

I appreciate the way the forum rewards it's consistent members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, these are my first days on this platform and my background about cryptocurrency was limited a week ago, but now i am improved and i am learning a lot about  trading and investing, so i think that this platform is a good environment for all members who want to develop their skills related to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

To be honest I'm really enjoying my time being here in this forum , although I'm not a beginner in the field but it always profitable for anyone to read other people experiences in the different crypto sites and projects and give us a background knowledge in case we wanted to join the project somedays later so I see myself will continue working in this forum as long as I can benefit from it

Thanks, this platform is can helping you much in terms of crypto currencies and give you many knowledge, in it, the is just consider to earning little amount, with the knowledge and experience of the forum, our future will be bright with crypto.

Hi my dear .that the good question you asked .I see my future Bright in this plat fame we can earn good amount and learn different things related to this form cryptocurrency is ka good plat fame that gave a good experience about online work.

I see my future on this platform bright because at the end whenever I spend time on this forum i learn something new. And also we earn some cryptocurrency to have experience with.

Ues this is Wright my future us bright on this forum because it's give us many opportunities i learning here and I earning also from here it's have all information about earning currency and its uses and take much benefit and make bright future 

@Chandan Mandal my friend I think that great future for these platform and for members. Because crypto currency br popular day after day and  it been  allowed by every country at future 

• +1 1

What's going on, human I'm new to this stage, but I have clear goals and continue to learn in light of the fact that a friend offered me a meeting so that I can get more information and develop in the confusing and inspiring universe of digital forms of money. I hope that later on I will continue to discover topics of interest in Crypto Talk and also help newbies.

• +4 1

On 10/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

I think that in the next few days I will have much more knowledge and money to begin to advance in the world of cryptocurrencies and this due to Cryptotalk which is my base of support which will keep me very happy because through this I will improve my way of life .

• +4 1

Half of the future is here because we are dealing with crypto currency which is taking of the national currency, you can be having money but you meant not be a millionaire but when you have some huge Satoshi of btc you will be address as a millionaire so imagine having a huge amount of Any valuable crypto currency ,what do you think?

So crypto is taking over and it's the future

This topic is very interesting in fact even now as a bigginer I learned a lot from this forum that makes my future better for now the level at which I read and write has improved and I also acquire the knowledge of investment, thanks.

This platform bring us bright future to our doorsteps even during pandimic alot benefited in their houses with this forum so what else one will say except thanks to cryptocurrency and it likes.

It is a challenge that is not everyone in the world can participate into and this is a brighter future work that one can survive in it if it can continue and also keep increasing  with the increase in market product for once lively hood.

• +1 1

I'll stay with CryptoTalk forever,
Learning and getting paid is very cool and at the same time,
I learned a lot from the site thanks to the experts here and the administration for the excellent topics and valuable information,
The site is spreading widely, and after some time I will be one of the distinguished members on it.

• +4 1

Am seeing the best for my self as a future in this platform and am aiming to achieve more and more in the platform, always gaining and increasing in knowledge everyday in the platform and I hope to learn more because am seeing future in it 

As for me I see success am sure by this time next year if am still alive I will address as a young millionaire because this platform has all what its takes and am obeying terms of the forum so I see not but success

On 10/21/2020 at 12:46 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

I have find this platform really useful as it provides great information about cryptocurrencies. This platform is giving us expertise in cyptocurrency world and is also providing us opportunities to earn real crypto. So in my opinion, this forum is having a really bright future as we are seeing our future in this forum by contributing knowledge to it and by learning from it.. 

The forum itself is very beneficial through the crypto rewards they are paying us for making useful posts and I see my future In crypto to be improved if I'm to work here in this forum consistently while earning and making use of the knowledge I gain to begin up some investments out there or even start trading.

• +1 1

I am still learning in this forum, bit I really see my future very bright and beautiful, owing to the fact that I am dedicated to learning more about the cryptotalk and also cryptocurrecy as a whole.