How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

I am fortunate to find myself in this forum ever since I joined this forum I have learnt alot, during my stay in this forum.and I never regret my coming into this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well dear colleagues It seems to me that the future will be bright since many people in this great forum where they contribute great knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies where we will learn more and more from each other every day
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

19 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

I believe to have bright future on this forum,am working well making beneficial post also gain ideas and improving knowledge about cryptocurrencies from reading post my seniors members.i appreciate them for their hard working because to see newbies improve in the forum.

You are wise my friend because only with good experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency you can be safe from this forum because the moderators are working everyday to make sure low quality posters are being removed from the campaign, so seek good knowledge about the field and focus on your work so that you can keep improving.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone should ensure that the forum remains relevant and as useful to future beginners coming in as it has been for us so that it continues to help people to learn and succeed in the crypto world.

This is great of you to ask a question that is equally intresting for all levels of people in this forum. I think there is a big possibility for all talented people in here who are ready to hardwork for increasing thier knowledge. Evervsince I did this am so glad that I have a a lot of benefits from this and in future I would be able to do something out of box for the crypto world and really wish this platform goes to big levels. It deserves it.

Honestly, many people in other forums were expecting the Crypto Talk forum to not last long, but it has been more than a year and the forum is still continuing and pays good members and I think that it will continue to pay long and may achieve a good rank among the forums in the future.

I am very happy to join this platform and see in it progress that expresses many cultures and wide knowledge that I gained through my joining, and I was able to get good money through my work and my commitment to the rules

The site will obviously grow as this site isn't like the other Crypto forums, as even though it's not yet the most popular, but it has all the tools to be the best, as we see new users everyday joining the forum, this means the Crypto talk forum is being referred to many people

• +2 1

I'm seeing my best future by using this platform for earning money and this way i can handle on my daily expenditures. I hooe that my account should not be baned .Otherwise my future is not good and i will really be sad. So guys work hard, it's all depends on your work , So by and have a nice day.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

@Chandan MandalThe future here is promising, the forum is excellent, very dynamic and the daily interactions are fruitful, learn, teach and win, I always say it, three things that are given here easily, of course you have to work with perseverance to achieve the goals goals, but Cryptotalk is a forum that recognizes effort and generates the reason to spend time on it, paying for it.
I want to be here for a long time, I hope it continues as it is or even improves, but my expectations are fulfilled here.

• +2 1

My friends i would like to tell you about my experience on this platform  i think we can earn from this forum for long time  and make our future secure this is extra income we have to save it  for the future  and i think this websites gives us the facility to learn about the online earning methods we can easily learn about all.

I see myself to be more brilliant and better than I was before, and I believe that my future here would produce a brighter version of myself to the forum and to the society. Ever since I joined this forum, I have been ensuring that I applied all what am acquiring and gaining which is in terms of knowledges and ideas into my mode of thinking and reasoning on a daily basis which improvises me the more. I am able to deliver well to the forum a quality post which is beneficial to other memebers as well, I haven't stopped learning on this forum and I will never stop learning because learning is part of why I am here, which is also part of my day to day activities. This forum has built me to become better than I was before joining here,  and am grateful to other members for sharing quality contents as well which has been helpful to me and will always remain helpful.

This site is a source of income in free time.if you will pay attention to your work then there will be good reputation for you.many people are working here and enjoy a pleasureable earning.so in my opinion there will be a bright and marvoleous future of crypto Talk.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think both the forum and the members have a bright future. As the forum getting more popular day by day and more people are becoming part of it so it means more people more minds will surely have more ideas and Things to learn. Here is a lot to learn about cryptocurrency , cryptotalk and many useful things that could be valuable in future and it is goog platform to earn good amount as well. So I cansee the future is very bright here! Good Luck!

• +5 1

I still see myself here in the future, but as a professional. Answering different kind of topics about cryptocurrency with a whole lot of pride and confidence because I know to myself that I will keep on acquiring knowledge as I keep on spending time here in cryptotalk. Also, this forum is very convenient and I feel like even if I already have a job, I'd still be able to make time for this forum.

I think I will get long time there this give me good benefits and much more they platform is always secure to all people I don't any body Little bit loss so my hopping this site always bright.

Well there is a long way to go and in the end we can continue understanding the entire idea of crypto currecy and we are fortunate thus so we have to continue pushing hard to comprehend the information offered in this stage its truly one of those that we can have the option to appreciate eventually so we have to continue making a decent attempt and in the end we can follow everything impeccably.

My dear, by this platform, you will learn all about crypto. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn. You will expert in trading. You can trade and earn a good money. Beside this you can also improve your content writing skill also. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information about the topic. Beside this you can also share your experience with other people about different topics. 

Well, according to my opinion as well as also experience, I have seen also my bright future which would be made here. First of all I must tell you that before coming here, I didn't know about Cryptocurrency and trading. It was because I am a student and I was watching out some job for money. Then someone suggest me this forum and I came here for earning. But trust me, this forum changed my mind completely because I have learned a lot here about Cryptocurrency and trading. My dream gonna to become a good trader in.my future.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I see my future here in this forum that I would be successful here because there is a lot of information or knowledge here that can help us to succeed in our journey here and there is a lot of members here specially senior or experienced member that are helping us if we encounter some problems here. That's why I see my future here as a successful member. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

I see a promising future, it is a forum like many new people willing to learn and much more experienced people who do not hesitate to answer any questions that the most novices may have, I hope it lasts a long time because it is very helpful for the world of crypto ...

In this forum, I see myself being a successful in Cryptocurrency. Because this forum really a great help to everyone who wants to knlw ablut cryptocurrency. This forum helped me financially, now in doing cryptocurrency that's why I'm seing to be successful in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow I can see my future so ,so bright in this forum because every day my experience is growing rapidly and earning with just a little time I will start trading and be earning a huge amount of money from this platform so I will be successful in the future by God grace.

Hello everyone on my own perspective it depends on how you choose your future and how you want it to be, all you need to know is the rules and regulation of the platform. The platform has a very good future, and I believe in the nearest future we can make it through crypto currency

My future on this platform if I continue as I am doing I think I am going to go quite far because I am going and I am acquiring new knowledge that before I had no idea that existed and now I am on this platform that in addition to learning I can also earn money and I know that my future on this platform is going to go very far.

• +1 1