Crypto forum between past and present - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

6 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Guru2050 multiple accounts can be caught, and many spammers have been reduced.  And the post provides talk tokens as a reward

Yes @Mosharraf multiple accounts has no room now in this forum and other categories of mischievous acts. Able to systematically curtailed such illegal activities has added much value and respect to this forum. Therefore giving concern, loyal members enabling avenue to give the best standard, quality work, contributions they can. Let's keep it up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is clear dear friends and colleagues of this great forum that there is an evolution in the topics created by the community as more and more people learn from each other about this fascinating world of cryptocurrencies where beginners can come to this forum to learn a lot
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1

i also noticed the huge difference between past and now , the quality of written posts are much better than before ,  

i used to see lots of posts complaining about their posts getting deleted for no reason while the reason was due to low quality and spam posts , now i rarely see any kind of these posts here because embers are used to the rules and respect it and the forum that pay us for writing so in return we try the best we can to increase its quality by writing useful posts

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes definitely. There is a much difference in past posts and present posts. They are changed and added. As more people are joining this forum so there are new ideas are coming to poat in this forum. This forum has improved a lot. 

• +2 1

I think it is because of the new paying system where you need to receive a rating in every post you made for you to be able to get some income. That's why we need to make a useful post that would attract the other members so that they would give us rating. Also it might cause by the strict rules of this forum, if you didn't make any useful post then face the consequences which is the deletion of you post, and worst you might get banned if you still didn't do some improvements and always do the same thing which is making some low quality post.

I think cryoptotalk is only about 2 years old now and I think it has come from very far and it has really developed well and people earning here are enjoying and when I say earning its not only talk token I mean even the information we are getting here, its really beautiful so we need to keep on working hard and understanding the same. So I believe you in what you are saying its working perfectly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't knows about crypto past but i am aware from it present i am working here from some time but in this time i learn many things from this forum peoples are sharing knowledge with each other so this is a good site for work

• +2 1

On 10/22/2020 at 2:37 PM, George10 said:

When i compare the past cryptotalk forum since the time i joined to the current one,I can see many improvements in many members's publications including my self I have improved so much.

Though previously there was a very rewarding campaign for btc payment per post that attracted more spammers and cheaters to this forum because earning was very easy and it was daily but luck enough the forum took great measures to eliminate or individuals who where found cheating including many countries where there was high number of low quality post writers and spammers and I believe this was the right step that helped this forum to reach this far.

After BTC payment campaign ended came talk tokens of which this time earning was based on the positive rate that a topic is given by other members and they also changed features on ratings by hiding our visibility when giving rates than it was previously we were able to see who gave us reactions and sometimes quarrel if it is a negative one therefore, I think currently this is a big improvement that I can all see in this forum.

Now we can also earn by giving rates to other members of which is great than in the past and I believe we will benefit much now than in the previous campaign therefore,all we need to do is to continue following forum rules and publish quality posts.

Happy earnings.

Thanks KS for sharing with us an informative data . Off course,there is now evolution in all posts and the members who are getting experience and knowledge from these new posts also. And also administrator are removing the useless posts and topics ,which a very good step taken by them at this forum.

I joined cryptotalk just after it launch in october 2019 and since that time a lot of things have happened and have changed. Of course, many people become smarter and more experienced in cryptocurrency sphere. Now they not only read topics, but create them too, I think it`s the best result for crypto forum, that here we teach inexperienced people and the main thing is that they really become better and start to help others. Such way we can make crypto really popular 

• +2 1

Like everything in life, no one is born learning is a matter of working hard for your goals. It is true and it makes me happy to see the evolution of the forum, every day it is gaining more prestige we have to keep doing things well!

• +2 1

Difference between Past and Present  in crypto talk, cryptotalk is better than past now  in the crypto talk we can get  reliable income   through comments in the post  we can  give our  best review on the post and make sure the  user and the cryptotalk  have to  accept our review  and passed it. We can generate our income  and. Widraw from exchange money  through the youbit exchanger for life time  it is oppurtunity to get. Real income For  us here we can  gain knowledge  more also

• +2 1

First let me know I joined cryptocurrency on the advice of my friend. Since I am a student I want to spend my leisure time doing a good job. I want to come here and learn a lot about cryptocurrency so that I can gain good experience about trading mining etc.

• +1 1

I would say that I am one of those people that are new in this industry since I only engaged in crypto currency and to this forum less than three months ago. As my observation, I could see that there are actually new users in this industry that go dig deep to the topics of the past posts of the past users just to make a quality post to that old posts. This actually means that there are also new users who would post nonsense things that have the possibility of getting deleted so they get wary to avoid posting to this topics as they would only waste their time in posting to those topics made by some of the new users.

• +1 1

Yes your right and I commend your views and observations but all the praises must be directed to the moderators who have, through their hard work have keep these going smoothly. Without their hard work this would have been hijacked by spammers. Well done chief moderators and Co.. 

• +1 1

Hey friend, the growth and development of this forum is very evident from seeing the quality of posts in this forum. Earlier there were many spam accounts and useless topics, but the hardwork of moderators paid off and they were able to set a standard for posting in this forum. Now all the unwanted posts are removed and spam accounts are banned, so the number of active users and good posts increase simultaneously. It is sure that this forum will improve so much in coming future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Off course my friend there is a huge revolution between the previous form and the now. Cryptotalk is now becoming very popular and a huge demand in the market. And in Past it's price was 1500$ and now it is reaching to the 13500$.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello, my friend, of course, the forum is developing better because of the people in charge of it and also the experience gained by the members. This forum is moving up.

• +2 2

There is no comparison between the past and the future!

I visited the forum about a year ago and the payment system was good! But not like this day! Through the new system, we can get very big profits every day! I think that in the near future we will see a bright forum and its name will stand out internationally!
We are fortunate to have known the forum for a year!

• +2 1

On the evolution of the sites, it's quite visible for all old members to notice, as obviously we might still see some new features or something quite different from what we might imagine about on the site, contents too are our priority as to be consistent and improving

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course new changes are coming to this platform yes because we see that those who are new here read the seniors attentively and follow them all the time and try to learn something from them. And there are a lot of people out there who are very interested in me and want to learn a lot from this and speed up their knowledge. I will let them know because from here you can make a good position in your life.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There have actually been much development in this forum (Cryptotalk), spammers are now less, topics are becoming more interesting, this is to show that many of us here have really learnt alot and have upgraded too, the sweetest of all is that campaign now run on Cryptotalk ,  this would make most of the newbies to be committed and hard-working to be able to rank up and participate in campaigns.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From the forum the way many people answer questions and reply to topic you  will spot the difference between the bigginer and the experts. The experts are always straightforward.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Crypto knowledge have been becoming very important as the advancement in the crypto currency and its price. The number of users have also increased. They are now asking more technical questions because basics are now known to almost everyone

• +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Friend truth. Over time we may be improving, but of course, always looking for more knowledge, because knowledge is never too much. I am very happy to see that the forum can transform people, and this is very rewarding because it is something we have at our disposal, we just have to be interested in learning and growing.

I definitely agree with you in this regard and it is quite evident to see the evolution of the quality of topics and posts that are in this forum. I think that as this forum is proceeding, the members are becoming more familiar with the crypto world and therefore are able to post topics that are more engaging and relating to the current news. Furthermore, if you look at how active moderators are on the forum as well, it can be seen that moderators are becoming very active in removing low quality posts and topics. this is great, in my opinion, as it increases the integrity and reputation of this forum allowing to to grow at a much greater rate. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769