Crypto forum between past and present - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

Of course, there is an evolution in all posts for members who gained experience from reading new information in the forum, and also we see every day many beginners who start learning with us in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 10
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, it is wonderful to find all this development in the forum through useful topics that distinguished members publish and contain a lot of valuable and rich information in the field of cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

Sooner or later the forum will become one of the best website to find out all the answers about the cryptocurrencies. Because the forum gives us the opportunity to learn about new things about cryptocurrencies and also motivate us to gain and develop our knowledge about Crypto World. Because this way we can make the virtual system of cryptocurrencies much better than usual. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +4 1

28 minutes ago, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

You're right makes people who are starting in the world of cryptocurrency have the necessary information and experience of the situations that have happened to other members of Cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

past comapred to present things are alot better situation because back then was full of spammers and more because of the campaign and also thats the also cause of it of why few of the countries are banned for it i mean for good because they arent being fair.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Cryptotalk from than to now is quite simple. The strictness of cryptotalk is increasing day by day, and it is a good thing for the sustainability of the forum

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Hello my friend. Indeed, the development of members with the development of the forum is very noticeable, and this indicates that the members here actually increase their knowledge and discuss opinions in order to reach the ideal investment and they are not here only to collect money and write empty topics

The reason is,in the past cryptocurrency had no more security but now we see lots of security in this forum.This forum gives us the opportunity to gather knowledge in addition to earn money

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

When i compare the past cryptotalk forum since the time i joined to the current one,I can see many improvements in many members's publications including my self I have improved so much.

Though previously there was a very rewarding campaign for btc payment per post that attracted more spammers and cheaters to this forum because earning was very easy and it was daily but luck enough the forum took great measures to eliminate or individuals who where found cheating including many countries where there was high number of low quality post writers and spammers and I believe this was the right step that helped this forum to reach this far.

After BTC payment campaign ended came talk tokens of which this time earning was based on the positive rate that a topic is given by other members and they also changed features on ratings by hiding our visibility when giving rates than it was previously we were able to see who gave us reactions and sometimes quarrel if it is a negative one therefore, I think currently this is a big improvement that I can all see in this forum.

Now we can also earn by giving rates to other members of which is great than in the past and I believe we will benefit much now than in the previous campaign therefore,all we need to do is to continue following forum rules and publish quality posts.

Happy earnings.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 7

On 10/20/2020 at 11:24 AM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.

That's true @Roan there were a lot of useless posts, but now we see useful posts slowly! The good example it was in the DLRS airdrop, a lot of members joined the forum just to complete 100 posts, there were many useless posts at that time. But, there are some new members who have seen the importance of this forum and they are still members though the airdrop is over. At least those who remained they now write useful posts.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, Roan said:

Actually there is much different from the topics of the past to the present to topic if one can observe there is greater improvement.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

This is a really positive message regarding this platform. Thank you so much for sharing this thought among us. Amidst so many other post stating that there are lots of useless content and lots of spammers in this platform,  I also have felt that there is a significant improvement in the quality of the post with increase in the number of post parallel to the increase in the number of active users on this platform which is a huge achievement for this platform as well as for us users.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

a lot of members joined the forum just to complete 100 posts, there were many useless posts at that time.

Sure mate and that was the main reason why the forum was filled up with low quality posts which were not useful even if you go across it but i can see that the administration is working by removing most of the low quality topics that they created in th forum and i think it is good that way.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From this forum we learned a lot about the world of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and even technical analysis of currencies. This is a comprehensive educational forum and is the first home for all cryptocurrency users.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 5

The main motive to create this forum is to spread the knowledge  and information  about cryptocurrencies  all over the world. To show the world the importance of cryptocurrencies and the advantages  of using it. And it's  done a beautiful  job in this matter. The forum managed to put ideas into the heads of the users of crypto world. The evolution  is quite extraordinary. We will learn from time to time also. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

First of all when you look at things you realize that the forum is growing prety fast and the truth is there has been a good chance to which one is able to gain from this forum and the growth has come from the discipline . The truth we work as hard and put together we are all able to really work and put together everything that works for us we need to work and be together in everything we work for 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes, you have a right, after a while, the members gained experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and they have a special way of writing, so I think that the site will continue to develop towards the better and thus we benefit more and profit more at the same time and this is good for everyone here. I wish all of you good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 3

Despite all these developments that took place! But I know more success and development is coming! What the admin here is doing is really great work in terms of (managing - controlling the forum - successful marketing - penalizing lawbreakers)

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Virtually the differences is cleared between the earlier beginning of this forum compared to this period of experience and understanding. Where already there is good and competent members who are also assisting in impacting knowledge to the younger ones for effective communication, interaction and learning to take place

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

bitcoin is future and present of money world. It can make you become wealthy or poor. I think you should buy some bitcoin for future with many risks. You can go to yobit.net . i love DSLR 1700$

• +1 3
  • +2 3

3 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Guru2050,, There are many differences between the past and present of the cryptotalk  forum.  In the past there were many incompetent members and many spammers.  Earlier there was BTC payment system.  And now that the forum has been updated, spammers have decreased.  The forum has improved a lot.  Now provides tokens for 20 posts per day and BTC for post ratings.  So the forum has changed and improved a lot from before.

It's undisputed facts mate @Mosharraf there is less spammers, plagiarizers, paraphrasers and useless quality posters has been reduced to the barest level. Especially with the inception of this new campaign system that is paying Talk Coin token.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 10/20/2020 at 4:24 AM, Roan said:

Of course, the more experience we who are here take, the better the posts and comments will be, because we are learning new things and the interaction is more fluid, as new things arise in cryptocurrencies our knowledge also grows and with it the possibility of passing them on to others, which makes a sea of possibilities to teach and learn from others, the forum is excellent, with some exceptions, but there will always be them, in the world nothing is prefect, but it can be excellent.
Let's continue growing Cryptotalk for the benefit of all the users who make life here and for the benefit of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

• +1 3

Of course, there is an evolution in all posts for members who gained experience from reading new information in the forum, and also we see every day many beginners who start learning with us in this forum.

• +1 2

On 10/24/2020 at 1:38 AM, Emma William said:

Despite all these developments that took place! But I know more success and development is coming! What the admin here is doing is really great work in terms of (managing - controlling the forum - successful marketing - penalizing lawbreakers)

@Emma William agree with you dear but we have to we also work hard here for the purpose of making this forum more better because now we are part of this forum now that is our duty to make it a great we have to report to the moderator spammers and work for this forum much more..

• +2 2