I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Well, I am a beginner here, but from my point of view, we must rely on ourselves for trading, and we must study the Bitcoin market and other cryptocurrencies to be able to determine the appropriate time for this.

If  you have experience or idea then go for little investment otherwise there is no need to do investment before learning first you have to learn then go for investment otherwise you will be failed.

My friend, I think you can invest here in Yobit, and there is also a Binance platform that is one of the most reliable platforms as well

Hi to you, These kind of apps can waist your time and most of these are fake and which are real can give you very small amount with withdraw limit . I suggest dont go any where working on this forum is good job which improves your skills. Best of luck

I don't know about sites but I do know about exchanges which are safe and you can invest a large amount 

I am new, dear, in this forum, and I do not have enough information to help you and provide you with advice in the field of trading and investment, and I hope that old experienced members will help you and provide advice to you.

I suggest you never invest in any website just learn about cryptocurrency trading and invest your money  in trading because this is a real way and you will earn maximum profit if you have knowledge and skills if you invest your money in any websites the website close one day mostly websites close after three or six month

• +1 1

So many sites for investment and trading ,but most of them is scame . So it good to invest in project which is usefull and give you return back. Yobit is good option ,because we can earn cryptocurrency from yobit in different coin so we can invest and can earn so many other people are earning from yobit .

Dear members, your investment of some or all of your money in encrypted currencies will certainly not wish to lose this money, so you definitely have to put it in a safe trading platform with high reliability and high degree of safety and you will choose which offers you better features, so I recommend using the yobit platform

• +1 1

hello friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner and just start working on cryptotalk first of all we should learn about the crypto talk and before doing a big investment we should learn about the method of investment in crypto talk how we can invest money and earn money in legal and easy way so at that time I will be able to invest big amount on cryptotalk

• +1 1

There are a lot of investment sites in our community. But there a little sites which are real and safe but a huge number of sites sre scammer in our community. I will advise you that first check the background history of the site on that your are investing then invest if it's background history is very excellent.

Dear if you want to more earn then I will recommend you for investment on two sites ..one is bitcrypton where you can invest and can get good profit . And other main site is yobit forum here you can invest money and you will get more profit.

Hello my friend
These days there are many legal sites for investment and trading, but I advise you on the Yobit platform
This platform is linked to your account on the CryptoTalk forum, meaning that the profit that you will get here will automatically be transferred to your Yobit wallet, which makes it easier for you and shortens many steps to transfer money to your wallet and to invest in it
Good about investing on Yobit, easy to use and guaranteed profit with the ability to withdraw money whenever you want

• +4 1

Hai mate. I understand that you are willing to invest in some site right yeah. Before investing you may should know the risks. Good site is in yobit. Before investing you may have to go through the rules and regulations of the investing platform.  Good luck. 

• +1 1

I am new on this forum.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.It is real and trustfully.This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.

Investment is long term period program, start with 3 moth but mostly end in 3 years. If you want o save please go to the bank and use their investment services. But if you want more challenge crypto is the answer. No need to join investment program, just do some research buy the coin and save it in your wallet. Wait the price comes up and sell it.

• +2 1

In my opinion over 90% websites and projects are scammer and they steal your money  I will advise you to be cautious with some sites because majority of some sites are not that good to investn we should not be greedy and work with patience you should be very careful in investing

We must all be wary of fraudsters and scammers, as well as of suspicious sites, and we must verify and make sure before joining any forum, and we must move away from greed and greed that leads us to taking risks and entering suspicious sites.

I would advise you to invest on talk tokens in Yobit investbox. At the current time, the price of a talk token is equal to 5 satoshis. If you invest in talk tokens though Yobit investbox you can earn daily 1% of total investments. For example, If you invest 10,000 Talk tokens you can get a daily profit of 100 Talk tokens as an interest. So, make sure you invest with your wise decision on Yobit investbox.

• +1 1

I am new to this forum, but I heard a lot about scams, so do not trust unknown people, do a search and ask older members about any site you want to invest in. good luck my friend.

Hello my friend You are right, the frauds that occur on investment sites are many, and we have to pay great attention in this regard Therefore, I advise you of the yobit investment site, as it is safe and honest in its operations.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Invest what you want to lose so that you do not get hurt if you lose it, but this is my only advice that I can help you because I am still new to the forum.

Yes, of course we must pay attention to the sites we want to invest in because in the world of cryptocurrencies there are a lot of scammers.so we have to be careful.

I don't know much about investment and others, but what I know is important is to invest a capital that you won't mind to lose especially in some sites that you are not sure of there pedigree, yobit platform on it own has some good opportunities of making more money, so you can try it too.

I don't know much about investment and others, but what I know is important is to invest a capital that you won't mind to lose especially in some sites that you are not sure of there pedigree, yobit platform on it own has some good opportunities of making more money, so you can try it too.

On 3/26/2021 at 1:35 AM, Kim jon said:

there are many cloud mining sites and genesis mining is a legit site its working for a long time and its still paying.yobit exchange invest box is most trusted way to invest your money and you can get most profit from yobit exchange box and it has no risk to lose money or get scam.

Are you still encouraging to use cloud mining sites ? Oh no, how can you trust them as a viable solution to make profits ? Be careful against the fake mining sites and be noticed to seek information how mining of the cryptocurrencies actually works to generate the real-life benefits for your satisfaction.