I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

If you invest in the right place, you will get good results. I am doing research on where it would be better to invest. I hope to be able to inform you soon. In this case, you also need to gain knowledge on how to make a good profit by trading and where it is better to do. Best of luck dear.

Hello, you can invest in Bitcoin
There are two ways to invest Bitcoin:
1- You buy Bitcoin and store it in your personal wallet until its price increases, then sell it and earn 500 or 1000 dollars.
2- The method of mining There are companies that mine Bitcoin, so you buy shares in these companies, and you are involved on a daily basis for profits, so you get a daily profit on your wallet or personal account from this investment

Actually, I am new to this forum and do not know legitimate sites, but you have to be careful because I have heard many fraud stories on this topic.

Yeah,its your wish. you can do it easily. But one thing remember there are many scamming site in internet. So before investing you have to check it properly. Otherwise you lost your money. 

I think that the site you are still using for posting is the best site for investment is the best site for investment because this site is literally legitimate and this site will never cause any loss to you so you can enjoy earning here.

One of the best ways to make money through Investing is I would suggest Yobit Exchanger for you to invest a large amount of Amount as it is very easy to invest here and can achieve a lot in a short time and it will give you maximum security.. 

That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there. So first of all you have to work a little harder for on the internet. Because there are a lot of websites that are fraudulent. You may also incur losses when you invest your money in them. So to avoid all these things, you should do a little research. 

There are plenty of sites you can invest in, but few are legitimate
But I advise you not to invest your money in one site 
So do your research and choose the sites you see fit 
And you'll gain information and some experience, and then start investing

Alas,If you lose your investment.My dear stay consciously while you invest your earning .Before investment research properly and never try something new for investment.choose yobit understand properly first then start investing.

Actually there has a lot of site in online but most of them are fake so you should be more careful to choose a site for investing. You should do more research before choosing a site for investment. Besides I suggest you to start your invest with small amount. 

Dear friend, you're going to need alot of knowledge and training before you can trade crypto currencies for a living. I read on some exchange side that many that alot of people lose their money on the exchange when they trade and that was on a warning sign. I think this is something you can learn in a finance course not somewhere on the internet web.

I prescribe you to contribute in yobit vmining, since it is awesome, you get it back in two months, after simply begin getting extraordinary benefits out of this mine, I guarantee you merely There will be no misfortune, since it is since at that point exceptionally secure and capable, separated from giving awesome benefits, so take advantage of it,

Before investing any site you should do more research about this site because there has many sites which are scam site. And in my opinion you should invest small amount of money first. 

On 12/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Hello @Adiegumabao I will advice you don't invest all your assets only in one site if you are not prepared for your lost. Because many existing are fake and it scams people. So I suggest you, you can invest your profit in yobit exchange are binance because they are the trusted exchange sites.

I suggest you to invest in trading but before investing in trading first learn how to trading then start investing in trading 

if you invest without any knowledge then you will lose all your money 

for investing knowledge is necessary 

research whole market situation for trading 

if you want to invest in any sites then search first about that sites

Expand your work here in the forum, do not despair, work patiently and diligently, do not be restless, be strong, do the impossible, do not be distracted by things other than the real work to earn what you want and get a good reputation

Be careful not to be scammed

Dear friend  yobit exchange is best to invest money as far as i know.It it best and secured exchange.It gives a lots of opportunities to invest money,trading and beating also.In these days a lots of people are using yobit for trading and investment purpose .So i recommended you to try this exchange and get benifits from its fever features .

We are the one that needs to take care of the coins and there are no people that can scam us if we be carefully. If you don't like trading then you can hold the coins only without making anything.

There is a set of criteria that can be relied upon in distinguishing between Bitcoin trading platforms, and choosing the best, the most important of these criteria, is that the brokerage company is certified by one of the trusted supervisors.  You should choose a bitcoin platform that has a good reputation and has a long history in the financial markets.  Knowing the size of the leverage established for trading virtual currencies. Knowing the types of accounts and the minimum limit for opening them and studying the merits of each.

• +1 1

Well, although I have little information about this, it is quite risky. However, you can invest by depositing or buying Bitcoin when it is declining. Or look for safe investment sites after taking advice from owners to avoid fraud or losing your money. Good luck my friends.

• +3 1

You can ensure the reliability of the sites from the experts here, and in my opinion, avoid taking any step if you are not sure of it and avoid investing large sums to not lose it.

Planing to make investment especially in the crypto talk currency exchange market is a good idea but you should make sure you make research and investigation in order to know which business is more profitable that will bring more benefits and values

According to me, you should search about it before investing first. When you search, you will know everything about it. Investing in this way is useless, you may or may not get a profit. 

Dear i try the investment in the first time but i loss my all money. So i do not recommended you to investment in any platforum. If you have a trusted site then i do not prevent to investment 

• +4 1

Its really difficult for one to differentiate between a fake and legit site,so I suggest you go by making a thorough research about  any site you come across before investing in it,because that's the only way you can know a fake site,and of course you'll be saved from losing your funds

Edited by Jikansamu
  • +2 1