I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 60 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Yobit investbox dear! It has all the answers to your questions related to investments. Just discover the site, you'll find many other options for investements. The value of all the coins, the future possibilities of price fluctuations..everything. Just trust yobit. 

I advise you to use platform yobit It is a reliable platform and its profits are high. I do not think you will regret investing in it. Good luck, my dear friend.

• +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Of you want to invest in some sites then i suggest you invest in crypto currency. Crypto is the best for investing it is very profitable. Specially you invest in bitcoin . It is very profitable . It's trading volume is very high. 

• +1 1

Investment  is very good and people who invest very much are the most successful business, such a career is a human's true partner without investing in it, so we have some websites on the Internet that we can get on the occasion of investment.  

I do not advise you to invest in large sums because you may suffer a loss and lose everything you have. I advise you to invest in a Yobit exchange because it is safe and reliable and has never been pirated. You can enter into deals and win large sums, but this requires knowledge of trading and market movement. You can enter  In secured deals and winning more than one percent of the balance, the Pinas platform is also important and very preferred for trading and making profits.

• +1 1

There are many sites for investment, but few of these sites are reliable and correct, so you have to pay attention and make sure that the site is guaranteed and not fake. I prefer to buy cryptocurrency when it is cheap and sell it when its price increases.

Yes friends, there are a lot of websites on which people are investing, so we get a lot of benefit from investment, a person gains a lot of profit and I am also one of those people who earn a profit after investing. 

There are too many ways for investing in crypto world if you are willing to invest for good profit then surely you have to search for this as I personaly invest in crypto games and have very good profit for very small investment its one of legit site in you can understand something then try to invest in staking as its also good way of investment and good profit just googled and enjoy.

Well my girlfriend you must before making any investment of money do several research first and find a reliable site in addition to the withdrawal evidence that must be present and first of all you must start investing a small amount and make sure the reliability of the site yourself and then you can invest a little 

Hey, you must be very careful creating this type of topic has its risk since it calls scammers and one may appear here in the answers inviting you to invest in a platform where they promise to earn a lot and money which is a scam personally I think we should not create this guy from themes.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are new here, so welcome to this forum and I wish you luck here, and about your question, I can tell you you need to be sure about which site you are going to invest in it, you can lose your money, so think and ask for trusted ones before you make any step .

• +4 1

Do you want someone to give you an opinion or to invest with you or give you advice I haven't invested before but I hope to take advantage of the comments and please write your experience so that we all benefit from your experience I wish you luck

Well, try searching for a legit one, and if ever you found the one, you should check it many times, check its background and feedbacks of other users. I know many members here suggest many sites, but you still need to check it for verifying it. But if I will suggest then the only site I could suggest is yobit for now this site is the 100% legit site I see try exploring and using it.

Hi there I think investing is a pretty good idea but you have to understand there are a lot of websites that use coming you are the people so you have to be very damn sure about those website that you are investing in it because we don't know when there when we got scam from this website

I for one don't have the foggiest idea about any site to contribute, yet I can recommend you that in the event that you need to put away gigantic cash that go for exchanging in light of the fact that a few destinations are extortion, and you learn and put resources into exchanging you make generally excellent benefit..

I'm not intended to invest right now because I'm till now searching for a good project to get some profit from there.. after I will get such a project I will then try to invest.

I believe that yobit's investbox is a good place to start investing because it is trustworthy, but be cautious when selecting a coin to invest in and conduct thorough analysis.

Old projects are suitable for investing because they are very reliable. In my opinion over 50% websites and projects are scammer and they steal your money. Instead I suggest to invest in Ethereum or Tron to make a lot of money by staking.

• +3 1

Welcome, my dear friend. In fact, I entered this forum a short time ago, so I am not sure of the sites you will invest in. You must make sure before risking your money so that you are not deceived and lost.

The best place to invest is to invest in popular platforms such as yobit and Binance. We always have to use popular platforms and have many users and not be deceived by what an unknown platform offers.

My dear friend, you are welcome in this wonderful forum. Yes, you can invest your money through other forums and there are many forums, but you must do that investment yourself without anyone's help because it is possible that you are asked to send that money to him and it is possible that you lose them so you should not trust any  Someone and thank you very much

Before investment in a company we should be so planed and then we shouldn't believe in rippers. There is more ways to invest in this cryptoworld but you need more knowledge in this cryptoworld

Hello dear friend,

You are right dear. Bitcoin is not doing really well and it is risky for trading. So we should have more patience when we really want to earn more.

I have no intention of investing right now because I am still looking for a good project to make some profit from there. There is an investment box out there that is really safe. You can trade there. Do some research about trading. Do not rush yourself. So we should be more patient when we want to earn more. 

I am not  to invest  right now  because I am  till now  searching  for a good  project  to get some  profit  there .. after I will  get a search  w project  I will than  try to invest.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.