I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Well try to find a credible one and if you find it you have to check it more than once to verify its authenticity and check the comments of other users but if I am going to suggest a site the only site I can suggest is yopit because it is highly credible

You can invest your money in any profitable site. But I want to suggest that Yobit is a very good and profitable forum for trading. You can get good profit from it. But becareful while investing your money. You have great knowledge about trading before investing.

We should not invest without knowledge and information and without research as it can harm us. To avoid losses and profits, one should seek the help of an experienced member, be patient and look for good opportunities.

Not trading is that you buy crypto currency wait for currency value for risi for sell your currency on profit but you need some experience working this site this site gives you information about all the steps wish you guys all the best for your next move

I think that the yobit platform is the best in terms of reliability and reliability, and you may find many fraudulent and factual platforms, so you should choose the platform with a good reputation and great popularity

I think the best site to invest is Youbit it's really great you can start from a small amount and with time your investment increases for this amount it gives good profits and is safer and more legitimate than others.

You can do it if you want, but then you understand better then decide. The more I know about online income or investment, the more risk there is. However, the gains are even better if succes

My friend first, you must make sure of your capabilities in the investment process because you have to be the owner of great knowledge in order to work properly in the investment process and when you choose a site you must make sure of it so that it is not a fraudulent site

• +2 1

I am a new member. I do not have a clear idea. I advise you to take the opinion of the elderly members because they offer you the most reliable and safe sites.

Yes, my friend, there is a lot of work that gets profits from it, such as trading and investing, but you must gather a little experience in order not to lose your money and not put the full amount in one deal so that you do not lose all the money in one payment but rather work to enter Multiple deals so as not to fail and thanks

• +3 1

dear friend if you wanted to invest some money on any forum then first of all i suggest you that as a new beginners you do not take risk of doing investment and  i think when you have complete information then take this risk and do investment.

I have never traded before being a beginner
But I heard many members' experiences here
You can earn money easily through it

Thank you actally i am planning on using yobit too but the only problems is that i do not know how to trade may be i will research more about trading before i really to trade thank you i will do what you say but i should still to some research doing before happy holidays.

• +4 1

You have made a good decision. Because, proper investment can be made through investment. Many experienced traders can be made through investment. As a result, your future success will come. But, I think it is important that you have a good knowledge of the site you are going to invest in. If you do not have knowledge about investing or forums, investing would not be reasonable. Because, if you’re a new member, you can’t invest well. So, keep this in mind and act with caution.

In the beginning, before starting the trading process, I advise you to gather sufficient information on how to invest and trade, and also it is not correct to invest all of our money at once because in the issue of investment there is profit and there is a loss, my friend do not rush

Yeah, I am novice to investing, and I agree that I'll never continue investing in many platforms at this period because I will lose money, so I only participate in forums that I assume will help me even if only a little, and the most significant issue is to achieve that purpose. 

Thank you very much for your helpful advice.

There are so many sites and platforms that you can invest with, but some of them are not legit and safe for use, so I advise to acquire proper experience and knowledge of the cryptocurrency market before you invest in any platform, that's my advice for you..

You are new here, so welcome to this forum and I wish you good luck here, and about your question, I can tell you that you need to be sure about which site you are going to invest it in, you can lose your money, so think and Ask for trustworthy people before taking any action.

Hello friend, to make an investment in a site, you must first do an investigation before taking a step and be sure that it is of good benefit for you and so you do not lose your money Yobit is a reliable site you could investigate thoroughly and use it I wish you the best greatest of luck.

• +2 1

I advise you not to put all your capital in one place, because anything can happen that causes you to lose everything, and this is a secret. I hope that the situation will improve and you can invest in more than one place

• +2 1

Currently, I do not know reliable sites other than the yobit platform because I am new to the forum. I trust it, but you must inquire carefully about other platforms before investing to avoid loss

Welcome. I'm not a trader, but after this topic, I decided to research and learn, and I saw to publish what I read.:
Bitcoin digital 
.Between the Bachelor Binance.
coinbase
bityard
bitmex

• +3 1

If you want to invest your money, I advise you to invest in the investment fund in the Yobit platform because it is very safe and I have invested in it before I achieved good profits I wish you good

• +2 1

In fact, this is a question that needs an extensive explanation, as there are many good platforms that have an excellent working system and a strong protection system, such as yobit and binance, where you can invest in them without fear of losing your money, and you can do the exchange very easily.

• +2 1

Still i am very new in here, I did some other job in some other site. But i have not any experience about investing money on some other site