I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

On 12/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

If you want to invest sites which tell us to return 1% or 2% daily or like that then i would say this is a bad idea. Because those sites 99% are fraud. I mean they scam after completion of term period. So be smart. I will say don't go for those sites. Invest in any coin or trade with any coin. This might be more risk free. Before trading learn it very well. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

Don't invest in website or some hype because this all are scam and become scam eventually.  If better to invest in trading.  

Thank you for that. I always tell people too to be careful because I was once scammed. I thought the website was legit but after a few days, they just poofed like nothing happened. Such animals.

6 hours ago, Satya31 said:

If you want to invest sites which tell us to return 1% or 2% daily or like that then i would say this is a bad idea. Because those sites 99% are fraud. I mean they scam after completion of term period. So be smart. I will say don't go for those sites. Invest in any coin or trade with any coin. This might be more risk free. Before trading learn it very well. 

Thankyou for your concern. I wish I saw this comment before cause I was once scammed. I thought that the site was legit but after some few days, they just poofed. Such a waste of money. I promise I'll be smart soon. Can't believe I even got scammed like how gullible am i? Lol

• +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

There are many fake site in crypto also many fake coins too. you can invest on btc and hold it. you can btc from yobit exchange and the exchange is very much secured.

• +3 1

On 12/26/2019 at 1:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

You can trade in the legitimate exchange and make sure you learn trading first. Or you can find a friend that has the trading skill and make a deal with him. 

• +2 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

5 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:

You can trade in the legitimate exchange and make sure you learn trading first. Or you can find a friend that has the trading skill and make a deal with him. 

Thank you. But I don't really know how to trade and also don't have any friends that knows how to trade. Also most of the people who call themselves as traders are actually just scammers and I don't want to really risk that much. But thanks anyway.

• +4 1

If you want to invest on legit sites than you can invest on btc in the yobit platform. yobit is the trusted platform and btc is the most profitable coin in the market.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, dankasa said:

I prefer to invest in btc than any other tokens due to it saftey there is no risk in it than other coin that you have no knowledge of them

Btc is profitable but anyone can invest ltc or eth too. they are also popular coin. after btc , eth is the most popular. you can invest on eth to get profit from it.

• +5 1

18 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Yes,there are so many scam sites now that's why hard to invest if you don't know how to identify the scam site.

It is very much to find out which site is scam before investing on that site. before investing need to study first about the platform and also about the coin.

• +5 1

I don't think investing in sites giving some percent profit monthly is a good idea because there are thousands of scam sites in the market must do comprehensive research before investing in such sites

• +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:08 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Why do you want to invest in unknown websites? If you have enough money, work or trade with it to increase it. Could you name some of the websites you joined? Websites that claim they will double your money or give you abnormally high percentages of interest per hour or day are all scams. There are some websites that rate other websites and report their status if they are scam or legit but some of these reports are not up to date and in the meantime some apparently legit websites may turn into scams. If you got scammed once, don't repeat it.

If you convert your money to bitcoin and invest it in Yobit investbox, you will earn about 30% per month. Yobit is a trusted exchange and I have always received my withdrawal instantly.

• +4 1

what do you mean by "invest", do you want to trade or invest your money by doing nothing and earning income?

• +2 1

Use eobot because they are the  only one crypto currency that pays you real money. This site has taken a lot of years and never been fake and you can invest a gain profit.

• +4 1

First try researching and investing on legit sites. I recommend you to invest on eobot. It is good for earning and legit cloud mining site. They give you real payment. 

• +2 1

You can try in exchanges, I believe they already has investment program. Chose the right coin for you and buy it, never forget about money management. If you have a lot of money I think more easier, find the plan calculate with you target and replace your money, simple isn't?

• +2 1

Investment sites can be sketchy and if they go offline for a reason then you're done. Maybe its better to just buy a certain crypto and HODL it? 😄

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Why do you want to invest in unknown websites? If you have enough money, work or trade with it to increase it. Could you name some of the websites you joined? Websites that claim they will double your money or give you abnormally high percentages of interest per hour or day are all scams. There are some websites that rate other websites and report their status if they are scam or legit but some of these reports are not up to date and in the meantime some apparently legit websites may turn into scams. If you got scammed once, don't repeat it.

If you convert your money to bitcoin and invest it in Yobit investbox, you will earn about 30% per month. Yobit is a trusted exchange and I have always received my withdrawal instantly.

Oh I can name it. It's bxen. Io. I put spaces because the forum has a rule to not put links. Anyways I said, I'm still a student and only depend on my parents for my allowance. Also I will be more careful now and wouldn't invest unless I already researched it very thoroughly.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

I don't think it's right to invest money on sites that you don't know much about yet. Also i don't think there is a good site that you can invest your money on. 

I recently just discovered that it's really true. Some sites offer to double your money in just 24 hours. Like where would some sites even get the money to double your cash for only 24 hours? That's obviously a scam.

• +4 1

On 12/28/2019 at 4:59 AM, Ms.o said:

There are alot of ways where you can invest and earn but only few are legit so be careful!

Trading is one of the best way,but you need more knowledge about it to avoid getting rekt and you can learn that also here in cryptotalj coz alot of members here are well trader.

i dont know why all the newbies nowadays love to risk all their crypto money on some investing websites like cloud mining or  those scam bitcoin doubler, nobody wants to do the actual trading.

• +2 1

Investment is long term period program, start with 3 moth but mostly end in 3 years. If you want o save please go to the bank and use their investment services. But if you want more challenge crypto is the answer. No need to join investment program, just do some research buy the coin and save it in your wallet. Wait the price comes up and sell it.

• +4 1

19 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i dont know why all the newbies nowadays love to risk all their crypto money on some investing websites like cloud mining or  those scam bitcoin doubler, nobody wants to do the actual trading.

Very true!they just into the money,they only want easy money without minding the risks and legality of those especially the doubler.trading is actually the safest way,but also depending on how patient your are. Coz if your patient and know how to deal with it,loses will never happens.

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Very true!they just into the money,they only want easy money without minding the risks and legality of those especially the doubler.trading is actually the safest way,but also depending on how patient your are. Coz if your patient and know how to deal with it,loses will never happens.

yea trading is always the better option and even if you dont know trading and just held one of the top 10 coin they will dump and bounce back up in a while so you will not actually lose money.

• +3 1

Maybe you can look into some sites that are just growing? But you need to be specific though. Are you looking for Crypto Currency mining sites or you are looking for random income generating site?

• +5 1

I recommend you to invest in legit sites like eobot, coinpot. Eobot is a cloud mining site and it really pays you. It has been a long time since eobot started and still it pays.

• +3 1