Bitcoin predictions end of this year - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin predictions end of this year

The prediction of the Bitcoin at the end of the year now the rate of the Bitcoin is on its peak level and you can get more profit to sale your Bitcoin and I have more prediction in the the future the price gone more high

The prices of cryptocurrencies cannot be predicted as their prices depend on supply, demand and speculation that takes place on their markets by investors, but the great growth that happens to cryptocurrencies leads to an increase in their prices

My friend, the bitcoin is You can't bet on it at all, it's at the end of the year it's broken the resistance barrier of US$30,000, and now it continues to rise, which is very good for all investors, I expect more rise and break new barriers soon. 

• +2 1

The end of last year prediction about crypto I know am not much aware then but woth my statistic what members benefit from it last year is not a small thing and we also pray to be among those that will benefit from it this year all we will say is thanks the creator,  thanks to the moderator,  thanks forum members and lastly thanks bitcoin generally.

• +1 1

With emphasis on 2021, I believe that bitcoin will surpass $100k, unless something happens, tge current price movements indicates strongly the possibility of my predictions. 

All these price prediction fails not because it is not accurate but it have go beyond all the prediction and now this year still bitcoin and ether are changing the market movement. 

I am happy that most of the predictions turned wrong and the bitcoin is at the sky in the market and the price is going too high in these days but what will happen no one can tell you.

According the current situation of bitcoin it will soon touch 150000$ at the end of this new year 2021.

It will grows very rapidly, currently the market have a trillion of dollars market.

My friend, although I do not like expectations at all, nor predictions, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, but the Bitcoin currency has a brilliant future. I began to believe everything that is said about it at a high and good price, and indeed its rise in the year 2020 and its continued rise in 2021 until it reached a price $ 42,000 thanks

Thanks dear for sharing such a informative and most important post with us. The prediction was almost good but the price cross the 30k$ in last year 2020. Now the price of bitcoin is almost 40k$ and according to present situation it will touch the 70k$ in the end of this year.

From the start of the pandemic people were predicting that the bitcoin is nearing to a bull run. And now what we are seeing is the same. Binance showed that 2020 was the year where BTC price raised by 300%. And now in 2021 it even touched the $40k. Now experts are predicting the price will touch $100k. But I predict, surely it will go upto $56k.

• +2 1

Hopefully we can expect a bull run from Bitcoin. In this year it almost reached $40000,and we can surely expect more. In my prediction I can say that it will tolerate in between $60k -$70k in the end of this year. Hoping that it will beat my predictions and will continue in bull run.

All of these predictions has been proved right as Bitcoin's price was more than 30k$ at the end of 2020 that is even more than the predictions and still Bitcoin is at good price staying around 35k to 40k$ and still there are good predictions for its rise in 2021 as well that is a very good news for it's investors.

• +3 1

thanks for the detailed predictions and point of views of different expert people but now as you can see that the $20,000 is not a thing and the rate for Bitcoin it is for away from that price

I think your prediction is right but this year bitcoin price will be rise. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021. If anyone invest in bitcoin and hold it I think he can get good profit.

We have really seen many predictions come true regarding BTC, there are still many that speak of BTC at 240 K at 100 K and at 50 K that have not yet happened, now we can think that many are true and that they have been fulfilled, or are simply pure coincidence, but what must be approved is the effort and certainty of many great analysts for which we must thank them on these things.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As much as this is precise, they are not always exact, I understand that they are people with a lot of talent and who study in depth to give results in the face of possible rises in BTC or falls, so there will always be days where they are not fulfilled and for this reason I operate every day as I can regardless of the predictions of great people because they are not always fulfilled.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

901972453_images(33).jpeg.79e98590395cfa6e030863eb94449365.jpeg

This year has been so great and much unique base on understatement 😊. There comes up with lots of updates about predictions and what affects the cryptoworld by the deadly diseases known to many here if you can recall that is name the pandemic covid-19. Without any stability, Bitcoin has continued to rise and fall in price this year at a steady pace which due to that many investors are likely happy to see the volatility. 

Here are some predictions from some experts. I will explain briefly on what they said about the Bitcoin price and what they predicts. 

BLOOMBERG

Bloomberg-768x256.jpg.5e8d7e17e8dd805963c0d57b007fc47d.jpg

This name is known by many traders that studies and follow predictions of experts. Bloomberg had been a so fanous/popular most of his predictions goes 80-90% correct. Bloomberg had cracked out buzz for its $20,000 bitcoin price prediction this year. This predictions was stated in June 2020 edition were "Bloomberg Crypto Galaxy Index" takes a report, at which Bloomberg analyst also argued that there is something that needs to go wrong for bitcoin not to acknowledge at this time.

He Therefore says;

That analyst believes bitcoin has the upper hand against competing assets like gold, commodities, Nasdaq, and crude oil. The analyst also sees potential in bitcoin futures and Tether.

Picture-1-624w460h.jpeg.26bce47b04b09d709cf22ead355537a7.jpeg

Absolutely he was right at area if we consider on previous bitcoin price trends. It seems so unfortunate were there supposed Bitcoin to be rising above $20,000 by the end of the year. There is great effect and reflection of price on Bitcoin when there was rise in the fuel price by rise of digital currency. That is briefly prediction from bloomberg now we are checking more predictions from"Max Keiser".

MAX KEISER PREDICTIONS

MAX-KEISER-768x256.jpg.cda8ec035e24860a6772419cec507a0d.jpg

He is so genius also popular as bloomberg, he is a Crypto analyst. Max Keiser from his predictions had being so optimistic in his price prediction for bitcoin. In a series of tweets were he explained with diagram on chat on July 27. Max Keiser Report host made a prediction that BTC/USD was headed for about $100,000 after a correction period of around $28,000 estimately and respectively.

Max Keiser later in July makes an updated to some of his price prediction after seeing bitcoin rise above $10,000 and keeps pending within this range above $10,000. 

Now we will take a look  straight forward on more predictions from the citiBank...

CITIBANK PREDICTIONS

Citybank-768x256.jpg.a805a542e44fdb290f3f2937843a1e75.jpg

Citibank as known from few traders has being among one of the most optimistic price predictions for bitcoin among major institutes in cryptocurrency predictions.Citibank also comes up with their predictions were they predicts bitcoin will reach a price of $120k in the future 2021 but only if it movement had meets a specific requirements over most of coming weeks and months. From his tweets on twitter you can check out.

As learned from the Citibank previous predictions from 2016 predictions also have a believe on the bitcoin price must test the price of $13k before it continues to keep rising close to its range in 2021, previously and very ultimately to be rising to $120k at some level of price in 2021 or beyond.

ELLIOT WAVE PREDICTION

Elliot Wave  are most used by  analyst to study the Bitcoin chat. The analyst that using the eliot wave  were able to  conclude by correcting the prediction that Bitcoin price can hits a fall $3,000  at the end of 2020 which seems to be a Mistake. The Elliot   comes up with a Theory so frequently to criticized for its stability on many aspects and reasons. It was so much subjective and questionable than any other models. Hence, the technical analysts that was used by the Elliot Theory was to determine the most part of the market cycles and to also spot bearish and bullish trends.

Note: Whenever an analysts/predictor talk about the markets going through ‘8 waves’, they are discussing about a chance talking about Elliot Waves and as well as the Elliot Wave Theory. 586487215_images(37).jpeg.8ab44eba23370a842c3e6419b36564a3.jpegAnalysts had fully interpret these waves in different verses and opinion personally. so there’s no concrete Elliot Wave bitcoin price predictions.

Therefore as traders we need to be so optimistic in following predictions because not all predictions are merely true. I advice making analysis with clear investigation about the chart before following any predictions.

You are all Welcome to cryptotalk 😊 stay tune for more updates. Share us your opinion regarding the topic and alsoask questions. Thanks more for your response and contribution to this topic as well to the forum at large.

Happy to learn you friends especially friend @rekterthanks for getting me aware of some Mistakes.

Yes, really, the work on encryption is good, it has actually been achieved and Bitcoin has managed to rise at the end of the year, and I really think that it will return soon

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is very difficult to predict. As we could see at the beginning of this year, bitcoin was the highest price, as bitcoin price was over $ 42000. Then as we now talk about bitcoin, now the price of one bitcoin is $ 32000. And the price of bitcoin is fluctuating in the same way, so it is very difficult to predict bitcoin price. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, ramonn22 said:

I think dear Brothers and colleagues of this great forum that bitcoin could get there near Christmas over 15,000 dollars without much effort, there is nothing more to see how it goes
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

Your idea was correct because the price of bitcoin was at the end of the year is $ 20000.The price of Bitcoin is now much higher than in the previous year.It is currently priced at $ 30000+.

• +3 1

It's hard to predict bitcoin price but for sure the price will keep going up we are in 2021 now and

BTC price already reach 42k$ even it fall a little bit now to 30k-35k$ but im sure we will see a new

storm and new record i hope that bitcoin price can reach 100k$ by the end of 2021

Bitcoin these year has been statistically unpredictable, the rise and falls have been soon frequent that one cannot categorically predict a particular outcome over a given period of time

The bitcoin prediction of 2020 was right. It was hit 20k in 2020 and the bullish run of bitcoin still running. Bitcoin price was 40k at the beginning of 2021. I hope this year bitcoin will hit 50k very soon.

• +2 1

It is really surprising that inspite of one of the worst epidemic, Bitcoin has  beaten the predictions of all analysts and experts. This shows that new investors have taken interest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin has a bright future.

Bitcoin extend your suggested year and it is still existing even with lots of new members in each day.

In my own observation, this is because of how it is simply favoring it's members by making provision of both financial and educative assistance.