Bitcoin predictions end of this year - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin predictions end of this year

On 10/27/2020 at 11:43 AM, Projectcrypto said:

definately before another year we shall have more contributors who can help us in the development of this great forum

Yes bro we hope to see 10times multiple of this figures of users counts. I know there will be many users that will also contributes to the development of this forum and many jobs availability will be seen here.

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes bro we hope to see 10times multiple of this figures of users counts. I know there will be many users that will also contributes to the development of this forum and many jobs availability will be seen here.

Sure mate, due to our positive work in th forum i saw that there is introduction of the signature campaign in this forum recently which i think is good for us all because it will offer us opportunity to earn some extra money to our various wallets.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a big possibility that Bitcoin will keep rising. I don't know a lot about the charts but when I look at this is seems to me it moves like something big is about to begin. I don't like to say the word pump because this is used in a way to make Bitcoin look unstable, so I am thinking that we are about to see a healthy rise in price coming from new investors and all people like me that found bitcoin as an investment recently.

• +1 1

These sort of predictions are made on the basis of trends that are followed in crypto market. But crypto currency is most unpredictable currency and it keeps on fluctuating

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

there is introduction of the signature campaign in this forum recently which i think is good for us all because it will offer us opportunity to earn some extra money to our various wallets

Yes I know we shall keep seeing a lot of signatures with time 😉 now you can see a few that is just the beginning. Being an old member of the forum is a good advantage due to our ranks we can earn a lot.

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes I know we shall keep seeing a lot of signatures with time 😉 now you can see a few that is just the beginning. Being an old member of the forum is a good advantage due to our ranks we can earn a lot.

Yes mate and that is why we need to keep working hard towards creating helpful topics and making useful quality posts so that we can stay safe from moderators wrath because no matter how many posts you make in the forum if you violate the rules and regulations definately you shall face the penalty which is warning point or ban completely, so let us focus and give the best of our knowledge to the forum of cryptotalk because only by that we can grow older together with the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/31/2020 at 5:05 PM, Projectcrypto said:

if you violate the rules and regulations definately you shall face the penalty which is warning point or ban completely, so let us focus and give the best of our knowledge to the forum of cryptotalk because only by that we can grow older together with the forum.

Yes that is true bro I wish that too for all members to follow the rules as written. It is easy understanding 😁. Maybe with time they will understand that as they can't accumulate to practice everything immediately this has to do with regardless to time.

On 10/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

they predicts bitcoin will reach a price of $120k in the future 2021

I am also did many chart analysis that shown this price for the next year by end of it, and these charts I have seen and made are all point to the price of $20k for this year end. We are no magician to known and predect with accurecy but we are chart and see the odds and we make the trader according. Not overlook any of these at all and I am very thanks my dear to given so much good information.

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is true bro I wish that too for all members to follow the rules as written. It is easy understanding 😁. Maybe with time they will understand that as they can't accumulate to practice everything immediately this has to do with regardless to time.

That one is there but the problem is that some of them are not even ready to learn so that they can give there own personal contributions to the forum instead they choose to write useless posts which is highly prohibited by the forum administration, i just hope they all focus and learn just the way you earlier stated because the forum is advancing and e need positive contributors who will help us build the forum and take it to the next level.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

i think with 2 months left till the end of 2020, the most accurate up until now seems to be that bitcoin will end the year in the $20000 to $25000 range, which is a great outcome all things considered with the whole lock down and other stuff that happened this year, also even in previous Halvings the bigger growth takes more time to happen and not immediately in the same year

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 10/16/2020 at 10:37 PM, Jeje17 said:

This is good news, as all analyzes and expectations lead to optimism and the rise in the price of Bitcoin, so that Bitcoin remains a giant and the king of cryptocurrencies.

It is really a good thing and we are going to earn big this time so we have to celebrate. But the bad thing about this, the excitement of those predictor will gone and need to predict some other stuffs again. 

All of the analysis and predictions that you have provided here all seem to point towards the bitcoin price increasing quite substantially in the coming years, and while i don't doubt that, I am still skeptical as to these predictions. I think that the price of bitcoin will most certainly rise with time, however, i also feel that the rise will not be as extreme as those mentioned in these articles. I think that at the end of the year we are likely to see around 16k in us dollars for the value of bitcoin, but i think it will drop slowly when Biden takes office, as the dollar strengthens. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The expectations about the price of Bitcoin are great. Some predictions say that it will reach the price of half a million dollars within 10 years, but will these expectations be correct? We don't know, but we will wait and try to be a part of this history.

• +1 1

The story of bitcoin , its really one thing you cannot imagine this is a power to what is right now we need to find that solution to what we are able to be able to grow with , we need to find a solution but it has ended in a high, breaking records over and over , its now at around 26K and we dont know what new year will be about so to me right now we need to find a solution to what is right now @Kanji You said it and we continue working well for every person out there

• +2 1

I dont think there is anyone who will be able to predict the price of bitcoin that is going to be really tough to do , but the truth is there is a lot of work to be done when it comes to building that perfect and the right solutions that are effective in growth but the truth is we need to find the tools that are working perfectly and easily well indused nd working well for every body so to me we have to get the value that is easier to find and solutions that are perfect in every way

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin price was slightly reduced due to Coronavirus, but Luckily this year, its value has come very high, which is very happy for those who hold it,the best way to invest is inside bitcoin which gives more profit.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Ahmadali99 said:

Dear bitcoin is rising sharply and it may now reach US$30,000, by the end of this year, but this could rise further next year which is good for investors, we will gain a lot soon, it's very good. 

I agree with you as the maximum target for the 2020 was to reach to the $30k and today is the last day of the 2020. so we are hoping that within few hours it will cross the $30k target.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think end of 2021 bitcoin Cross the 100k dollar easily... Because now a time they work good and it's value is near to 33k dollar... And I see many articles about them they definitely Cross 100k dollar in this year... Because it's a Best year specially for the bitcoin and Also cryptocurrency...

• +2 1

well actually when the end of the year has passed and we have seen that there is the all time high records of the cryptocurrency and it is still increasing so it will be the year of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I expect the continued success of the local currency and progress around the world, as there are a lot of global currencies in circulation that will lose their value because of the strength that Bitcoin will hit around the world and become a major currency.

Thank you for sharing the information on how we can predict the price of bit coin am sure we can know and tell how the price is given now so let's hope it rise the way that it will favour us

• Useful or interesting 1

thank you dear for your amazing information I really like your post and now 2020 is end and and I am now in 2021 and till now Bitcoin is increasing their price and I think it will increase more and now it is about $29,000 and it will reach more price and people are investing in it because it is very profitable for them.

• +1 1

I don't believe in experts predictions while I listened to their predictions and they set my on analysis which shall be my guide through out my trading and investment plans to the end. Before the end of the last year after halving events I was hoping for dessacive rising in Bitcoin price which was exactly what happened.were BTC is traded today at $33000 dollars beyond some analyst predictions that only highlight Bitcoin rising to stops at $20'000 only 

It was predicted that 30,000 dollars at the end of the 2020 and that prediction was correct now it is predicted that it will touch the $50,000 in just three or four months now let's see what happens will it touch or not.

• +1 1

It really been a while I have read something like this in this forum, since the airdrop stuff happen ,most posts are not encouraging, but posts from senior members are always worth reading..

• +1 1