Bitcoin predictions end of this year - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin predictions end of this year

3 minutes ago, yoamatibisai said:

Yes, it is that crypto has that power of inclusion, the truth is that crypto was left to stay and more than it generates wealth, education is never lacking, that is why this year is successful.

That is another point although mate.

The educational power crypto is imbedding in the soul of the members is another vital and essential reason of why it is still existing.

Your point is actually and absolutely considerable.

• +2 1

There are many good expectations, and we hope that all of them are true, but some of them may not be believed, because market prices differ if anything emergency happens and may rise or fall suddenly, but it is necessary to take risks and face difficulties, and I believe that through these expectations we will make a good profit

I think the Bitcoin will touch new heights of prices what we need to do is to buy a bit of it and wait for a while and we will lead some profits with it

On 10/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Max Keiser Report host made a prediction that BTC/USD was headed for about $100,000 after a correction period of around $28,000 estimately and respectively.

Max Keiser is always optimistic, and in this case I think that with a gap of a few months, maybe six months, he is going to be correct. Bitcoin is on course for $100,000 and it can happen with ease.

And remember that there will also be a deep correction afterwards, which will begin another bear market and we will listen to the same Bitcoin is dead things all over the media.

I remember 2017, and it is a little different this time, unlike some don't want to listen. I think that the top will be $100k and perhaps a little lower than that.

dont get me wrong I want bitcoin to go to high prices indeed, but the thing is we are not yet there, we still early and would need bigger liquidity to push us back up to above 20k, and so far i dont see، that liquidity ،coming in yet.

• +2 1

Many predictions were within the range of what happened at the end of the year 2020, the btc at $ 20k on December 16 and we ended the year at $ 29k, and for this year 2021 the predictions are even higher, the btc above the 100k $, incredible or for many it may be impossible, but it is not, we are on our way to that goal and more, today bitcoin is the value most appreciated by all friends.

• +1 1

Well this are prediction from high intellects who have vast knowledge about crypto and has been in it for long time... We just hope for the best so as crypto should be great and a nice investment to do