How to insert and align an image in cryptotalk forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to insert and align an image in cryptotalk forum

On 10/14/2020 at 5:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

photo-1573164574472-797cdf4a583a.jpeg.d701924c948b41db6a89a31a36188a2e.jpegHi everyone this forum was looking so amazing and fabulous.It's really splendiferous that I am aware of this feature for long time but later realized that there are many users that are not familiar with it. This topic will discuss on some area: 

1.How to insert an image 

2. How to align an image to our topic we are creating.

I am sure that everyone here will like to know how to use this feature. I have received frequently many questions on how this feature works and how do we insert it. This has been a reason why I gotta create this topic for present members and more upcoming members to ensure benefits from this topic. 

It's will be really nice for everyone to apply this feature to his/her topic for more decorations.

1. Now i will explain in steps with full details on how to use the feature in an area to insert an image to your topic.

Step 1:

Select any section you want to create your topic e.g about forum(if your post is discussing so mething related to the forum), cryptoworld (if you are discussing about anything cryptoworld).

We have two different features that we can use to create topics of our choice in any of our choice matching any section we are discussing about.

First, We have the (+) icon on the top menu of this forum which is the shortcut and easy way to create topic and select any section. I provided an image to everyone for easy understanding 👇.

Screenshot_20201014-073735.png.094173d548aa093638e538e6d7ed9a20.png

Second, we have the start a new topic feature which can be found at top of any section you access. Here is a screenshot 👇 below i provided.

Screenshot_20201014-081111.thumb.png.dea0e813df5fd139ddcba27e665bb014.png

Step 2: 

After selecting the section your are willing to create a topic to discuss on it you can proceed by writing a title and adding up a tag to which forum you want your topic to reflect. Now you can type all that you want to discuss about in the topic. 

Screenshot_20201014-102023.png.574ef8006a7ac62801469e7fc5d9e897.png

Step 3:

How to insert your image to your topic now can be possible all you have to do is to use the insert image if you scroll down to the end of your topic you are creating below 👇 .

Screenshot_20201014-102753.thumb.png.066c252d52fa7e851b94089fcdced885.png

you will find the word '' insert image'' click on it add up/upload an image after uploading. Try to indicate were you want to add the image. After indicating were you want to place the the image by moving your cursor to appropriate position you can scroll down and tap the image you want to insert. Splendiferously you will see the image at that position. 

How can I align my image to either left, right and middle in my topic?

Is nice to learn about this feature, now here is how you work it out in the forum as an Android user after you inserted the image to the right destination/position of your choice double tap the image there it appears some settings recommended dont worry about the link URL, image URL. As you can see from the image I will insert now below👇

Screenshot_20201014-094614.thumb.png.c0a73603c19b8530f863896436a4a8ae.pngGo direct to the size and edit it by making sure you unthick the "keep the original aspect ratio" you can proceed by changing/editing the size of the image to the size of your choice. 

Screenshot_20201014-102158.thumb.png.624d7e7a4161cea493c62479727184e8.png

This is all you need to know about how to insert an image and how to align your image to the left or right. To align it left or right you can select from the three option first you can see the  left - none - right.

Screenshot_20201014-103152.png.e67b9eb64df7ff2b3cda84f56702281f.png

I think this is a good format and an amazing feature not known by many users creating topics in this forum.

You are welcome to cryptotalk 😊🙏

What an excellent post, this is dedication and effort, you explain very well, detailed and with images, for this type of topic is that cryptotalk is special, thank you for enriching our knowledge, you have earned many likes and my respects

Thank you for this good tutorial, although these things are very easy for someone with some experience, but they may seem difficult for many beginners so I think it is very good to have a topic explaining how to do this, there are a lot of useful tools in the forum that can be used to format The topic is in a beautiful way which is similar to Word tools, for me I am used to it but it would be good if someone explained it to the members.

• +3 2

Thank you for your explanation, because it`s necessary for all cryptotalk users know hot to do it, because it can make people`s posts more interesting and understandable for readers 

On 10/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, Babubu609 said:

photo-1573164574472-797cdf4a583a.jpeg.d701924c948b41db6a89a31a36188a2e.jpegHi everyone this forum was looking so amazing and fabulous.It's really splendiferous that I am aware of this feature for long time but later realized that there are many users that are not familiar with it. This topic will discuss on some area: 

1.How to insert an image 

I am sure that everyone here will like to know how to use this feature. I have received frequently many questions on how this feature works and how do we insert it. This has been a reason why I gotta create this topic for present members and more upcoming members to ensure benefits from this topic. 

It's will be really nice for everyone to apply this feature to his/her topic for more decorations.

1. Now i will explain in steps with full details on how to use the feature in an area to insert an image to your topic.

Step 1:

Select any section you want to create your topic e.g about forum(if your post is discussing so mething related to the forum), cryptoworld (if you are discussing about anything cryptoworld).

We have two different features that we can use to create topics of our choice in any of our choice matching any section we are discussing about.

First, We have the (+) icon on the top menu of this forum which is the shortcut and easy way to create topic and select any section. I provided an image to everyone for easy understanding 👇.

Second, we have the start a new topic feature which can be found at top of any section you access. Here is a screenshot 👇 below i provided.

Step 2: 

After selecting the section your are willing to create a topic to discuss on it you can proceed by writing a title and adding up a tag to which forum you want your topic to reflect. Now you can type all that you want to discuss about in the topic. 

Step 3:

How to insert your image to your topic now can be possible all you have to do is to use the insert image if you scroll down to the end of your topic you are creating below 👇 .

you will find the word '' insert image'' click on it add up/upload an image after uploading. Try to indicate were you want to add the image. After indicating were you want to place the the image by moving your cursor to appropriate position you can scroll down and tap the image you want to insert. Splendiferously you will see the image at that position. 

Is nice to learn about this feature, now here is how you work it out in the forum as an Android user after you inserted the image to the right destination/position of your choice double tap the image there it appears some settings recommended dont worry about the link URL, image URL. As you can see from the image I will insert now below👇

Screenshot_20201014-094614.thumb.png.c0a73603c19b8530f863896436a4a8ae.pngGo direct to the size and edit it by making sure you unthick the "keep the original aspect ratio" you can proceed by changing/editing the size of the image to the size of your choice. 

This is all you need to know about how to insert an image and how to align your image to the left or right. To align it left or right you can select from the three option first you can see the  left - none - right.

I think this is a good format and an amazing feature not known by many users creating topics in this forum.

You did good job for the forum by sharing the information of this feature. Actually, this is one of the basic feature you could used to make your posts more presentable. You can easily used this if you are familiar in wordpress because this feature is just like that. 

That idea is best to upload a photo is easy to understand the posting,we can understand the post easily which is aligned with a photo,we can easily upload a photo by click on the option insert photo and sharing the easy,valuable information which we can understand easily.

This information is quite useful because inserting images can make a post more understandable for users. So, we must use every good feature of the forum while posting so our topic is easily understood by other members.

This a basic knowledge but some of new members don't habe any idea how to use forum option to make post look better. These options must be used and the  best course of action you took in topic is adding screen shoot with content for better understanding .This way any member can understand the post creation with pictures how the place and align the pictures in content and also the URl t picture. Their for it's a splendid job you have done. 

I find all of forum option by my self but not many of members do this they don't explore the forum options. 

This is an awesome subject I should admit in light of the fact that for quite a while I have been considering how to adjust a picture this way yet I never observed a theme which clarified the method however on account of @Babubu609 for the direction on the best way to transfer the picture and I accept this will help numerous individuals who go over this point particularly the beginners who have less insight about the gathering, so we should cautiously follow the rules for better arrangement mates

Thanks for this informative post dear although the option to insert image is quite obvious and one can clearly see it but You explained it really well and specially about the aligning as most of us don't give attention to it but its important to beautify your post as a well managed post attracts more people towards it.And it is also good information for the newbies.

it is pretty simple to add some images to the comment or to the topic but I do not use this because most of the times I never need to put the image in the comment box

In fact, this forum has helped us a lot. As far as putting a picture with your post is concerned, let me tell you that it is very easy to attach a picture with your post. And there is also an option to attach.

Screenshot_2020_1224_093134.png

• +5 1

Very brilliant suggestion I don't think I can even do it up till now it look confusing I don't really think I will try it. 

Thanks for sharing this, because many members on here are not so sure about this, and by posting images it helps your post look a lot better and therefore getting you better reputation.

thanks but I never needed to add the picture in the forum because I can explain with the words what ever I have to and even because I am not creating the new topics.

I didn't draw any line and insert any image in the post. Because I didn't know how to do this. Many seniors member know about this. What is the method of such tasks? Plzz help me I am very thankful to you.

There are various ways to do this but I haven't tried it yet but I hope to try it very soon and present it to you step by step.  I will keep trying

I love your dedication on seeing the members prosperity on this forum as you have taken your time to explain all this for us, I worth going through and I learn one or two things there.

Thanks for sharing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/14/2020 at 7:10 PM, Projectcrypto said:

This is a very good topic i must confess because for a long time i have been wondering how to align an image like this but I never saw a topic which explained the procedure but thanks to @Babubu609 for the guidance on how to upload the image and i believe this will help many members who come across this topic especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum, so let's carefully follow the guidelines for better understanding mates.

This topic is good and mostly new people are not aware of everything. So they just do not know what to do. So I have also.leanred from this forum too. And that is one of the best thing that we have to complete our profile properly.

I think that this was so easy that any tutorial on how to insert a picture and align wasn't required, but then again many may not have seen the align symbols before, never used word or other document processing tools so perhaps for this minority this post is a great one.

Thanks for this useful information, this kind of topics should be pinned at the top of the section because every member need to know about it to upload picture in the forum. 

Thank you. In fact, I have a problem in coordinating the picture or inserting a picture from the gallery on my phone. I consider adding a picture to the account on the Crypto financial platform is very necessary. Thank you for your advice.

This is very good information my deer friend. It give me more and more knowledge. Now I can easily insert and align the image. That's type of posts provides lot of information and new users can easily understand about working in this forum. Thank you so much for giving me such information. Inserting of image was my big concern but now I can easily do this 

These is an eye opener on the way forum topics can be published in a standard format for a better understanding of its members. 

On 10/14/2020 at 2:51 PM, Babubu609 said:

1.How to insert an image 

Step 1:

Step 2: 

Step 3:

Thank you so much do for your help as many members are not familiar with the alignment and and picture uploading as it is hard From here so thank you so much for your help as afterwards every thing goes OK with them. 

• +1 1

I am new to this forum.  And that's all I'm just learning.  So I don't know about this.  Thank you very much for explaining this to me.