How to earn free bitcoin without investment - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaja shaik

How to earn free bitcoin without investment

Yes your statement is correct. There are many websites that really pay for the job. But the problem with those sites is that they have to reach a minimum amount of money to raise money. That is not often possible for many. As a result, they do not get their money.

Now a days many of the sites are scam and also to be added that if you want to earn money then write a absolute comment for it. 

On 12/25/2019 at 5:59 AM, Fattkidd said:

It good. To have faucets but for me it time consuming For me it better hunt airdrops.Airdrops is more profitable and much easy to earn and it only takes you few minutes to join.You should Try Finding Good Airdrops.

This is one option for start. Try also colect some airdrops...

There is not possible we searched hundreds percent sure that site are guine or not. I only believe crypto talk forum campaign is juine many other site I do not work there due to loss of work. 

I believe you brother is a scammer on most sites and almost everyone wants to make money because we are so desperate, but my question is why can't we be kind to ourselves?  Why yourself

I don't know trading maybe. or go and do mining companies or anything can make you gain somethings. All the best

• Useful or interesting 1

As for I know, before this forum, airdrop was a way gain free Bitcoin but after joining this forum while I am new I think this is the best way to earn crypto currency without investment...

There is no free bitcoin without investing. All free earning methods are in fact not free because they require you to do some tasks, click some ads, watch some videos, do some offers and so on. These tasks are easy but the rewards are very low. Therefore, if you want to earn from them you should do them many times successively and this takes lots of time. At the end, you will see that the amount of bitcoin you have earned is much less than the amount of time you have spent. So, free methods are expensive methods in reality!

If you want to earn bitcoin faster, make posts in this forum. This is the best method.

I am very interested in this post, even though I haven't been involved in this ...

24 minutes ago, robinlk said:

I think it's good yes, there are many other forums besides cryptok where people pay for writing articles and posts.  However, crypto is the most profitable for me now

Hello! Tell us about the name of other forums that you know? I wonder if it's not even cryptocurrency and verified what pays, thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Ali_hmwi said:

I don't know trading maybe. or go and do mining companies or anything can make you gain somethings. All the best

Trading is really hard it need a lot of time how can we freeze outlr money that much and learn we need money to buy the equipment first...

Well today there is a lot of option to get money or crypto without investing just like here and also other like bitcoin talk but it is hard to earn there and other website that really pay.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Thank you, I may visit your blog soon, but faucets are a waste of time and effort. I don't think you can get any real benefit from it, and it might contain hacking links too.

I agree with you my friend but faucets no longer be paid as it was before, for me is a waste of time now

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

So far for me, On this flatform you will earn bitcoin without investment, Only you do is make 30 useful post every day, They will  pay each of your post after you finish the 100 free post. This is legit because i have friend testify that he is receiving free coin here.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:19 PM, Vanessa said:

You are exactly here.

Make 100 post then the next ones are paid 1k satoshi. Be relevant to avoid deletion of your posts.

Make topics that can contribute some ideas , share your experience while you are earning!

right you are. anyone can make btc from this forum without investing . mainly to get free btc here all should do daily 30 post here.

I hope you already found what are you looking for. Here you can join pay-per-post campaign so that you can make some currencies and it's secured.

In present scenario you have many sites where you can free earn bitcoins without investing any money just like many sites cryptotalk is also there where you can simply earn bitcoins by just commenting 30 comments whose word limit must be 100 words this is the simplest way of earning bitcoin 

You post 30 daily and earn 30000 staoshi without invest ment. And some offers are be showed by the cryptoworld to gain the btc. Satoshi is a unit od btc.

Faucets are good for getting some coins, but they need a lot of time and fatigue. We cannot get many of these sites

Faucets can be helpful for beginners to collect a few coins as a start for them

I agree with your thinking we can buy free bitcoins without any investment. Mainly some products are stored in market and their rates are very higher.

So before investing take some advices from old members of this site and then you can go to your target...

I think you can't win bitcoin without investing
Investing will save you all the time to earn bitcoin. If you are worried about the bitcoin price, there are different methods, such as ordering transactions, and you can receive transactions with bitcoin.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Anyone is creating content on this forum will surly know this is the best way to earn something without investment. Otherwise every thing needs investment even its time or thinking.

I had try faucets many times but I hate it now because it consume a lot of time and I feel like I'm wasting my time and earn nothing. This cryptotalk is the best to earn profit I desire for my extra income because of this forum I just don't earn money by I also learn something.