How to earn free bitcoin without investment - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaja shaik

How to earn free bitcoin without investment

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • -1 1

It good. To have faucets but for me it time consuming For me it better hunt airdrops.Airdrops is more profitable and much easy to earn and it only takes you few minutes to join.You should Try Finding Good Airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Join pay per post program, selling your product in market place and offer your skill in service section, this forum have everything you need. Second option is become bounty hunter or faucet collector. Take one option that fit with your time and skill, good luck to you.

You can earn Bitcoin using legit Bitcoin paying games, you can using faucets like coinpot, you can also earn in PTC Or Paid-to-click ads I'M using Coinpayu wherein you can also earn in this website by doing offers much higher than clicking ads. But those I have mentioned is not really you can earn much as you expect to. But the best way to earn Bitcoin so far I know is this crypto forum site Cryptotalk where in you can earn 30,000 Satoshis 1,000 Satoshi per post.

If you don't pay for the product, you are the product. That applies here as well, I am afraid. You either pay with private data, lots of time, viewing ads (and getting tracked), or the risks of viruses. Investment of time is probably the least risky.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

6 hours ago, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

I think this platform is the best free earning If you search on YouTube and Google, you will find many websites. yo can earn from ptc website you can claim in faucet site we earn free by join airdrops and bounties program some mining website also pay but mostly are scam

When you said a legit and After a month they close it's not a legit website you can earn every day but one day will close a go with your money and not only your money, from others user too si fir me it's not legit 

Thanks for sharing this useful information with the community and i think you are right every second project in market now a days are scam and your blog could be very useful for people want to join these sites

You can earn free Bitcoin in various ways. Among the most popular are PTC Click,You can earn bitcoin with small tasks captcha solutions.And with crypto Talk you can earn Bitcoin.

13 hours ago, JoshuaPar said:

You can earn Bitcoin using legit Bitcoin paying games, you can using faucets like coinpot, you can also earn in PTC Or Paid-to-click ads I'M using Coinpayu wherein you can also earn in this website by doing offers much higher than clicking ads. But those I have mentioned is not really you can earn much as you expect to. But the best way to earn Bitcoin so far I know is this crypto forum site Cryptotalk where in you can earn 30,000 Satoshis 1,000 Satoshi per post.

I am agree with you .Their is no form like this who offers their members such a good thing.

15 hours ago, Khaja shaik said:

Sounds good to me,some one came forward  for other.This will be a great help for newbies and needy persons who are in need of  money.it would be a great if you provide them more support.

You can earn for free from some sites.

But just be very careful and clever.

Never be addicted, once addicted you will end up broke.

Invest wisely and before diving in , do some research not a joke.

I am brand new to the airdrop/fountain/bounty game, but I have been signing up for every one that I can. Does anyone know the best ones out there? I really enjoyed the Coinbase Earn program. It paid me almost $60 and I can get $120 more by referring friends.

I also like to gamble but dont want to be cheated out of my money. Which bitcoin gambling sites are the best out there? I just want to make sure they are legit before I transfer any funds into one.

Thanks for sharing How to earn free bitcoin without investment, I have long joined many faucet sites and earn bitcoin to click ads. But I left a lot more than a year ago because the rewards were too small, so we wasted a lot of time. Especially if we join many faucet sites and Bitcoin PTC sites, it really requires 24 hours of hard work. So faucet sites and PTC sites don't mean bad but don't be addicted and only join no more than 5 sites. So my advice, you better learn to trade crypto and concentrate with this forum to write useful posts and get lots of satoshi. Good luck.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, haulakers01 said:

The faucet does consume a lot of time with a meager income but you can use a script or application that will help you claiming on the sites

To use the script that's will help him to claim free faucets is that's means he have to use the script bots thats will be solving recaptchas and earn money for him!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

For earnings free bitcoin there are many ways there are many faucet and you can do it freely but there are many fake sites and faucet that can waste your time so do research and work in this works

There are lots of way to earn Bitcoin without investment such as you can earn from faucets, mining, airdrop, etc. Bonusbitcoin and faucethub, these are best faucets website. You can also make Bitcoin from airdrop. Day by day airdrop are coming so you can do that. Also you earn from cryptotalk by writing.

There so many ways today i think, You can just posting here and get satoshi (Make constructive post), Joining bounty or airdrop campaign on several platform or offering your service and then be payed with cryptocurrency, That's all that i know. Anyway i will visit your blog later, bookmarked for now.

There are many ways to earn bitcoin without investment, but cryptotalk is the best to earn bitcoin because you just make 1 post then you can earn 1,000 satoshis, maximum 30 posts a day so you will earn 30,000 satoshis. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, Abbas Ali Shah said:

Earning with free is also available here in this platform you just need to post in cryptotalk and reply others and you are rewarded free bitcoins 

That's right, I don't know why peoples are complicated to asking for free sites to earn free bitcoin while currently there is no any platform that's pay larg amount of money like cryptotalk

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

this is really good that you have created a blog and people will get the idea about trusted faucets.please make sure that you have the proof of their payment we can completely trust on you.otherwise it will be waste of time

On 12/26/2019 at 2:13 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I am agree with you .Their is no form like this who offers their members such a good thing.

Thank you for considering my post. There's no websites or apps or anything to earn bitcoins or other crypto currency that make you rich at the small amount of time. But I believe that something big comes in a small thing.

You can earn like every time I have said you can earn bitcoin without investing also first as many faucet sitesto work freeand they will give you some small amount of Bitcoins that you can use