How to earn free bitcoin without investment - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaja shaik

How to earn free bitcoin without investment

Yes I agree with you now in online so many free bitcoin earning sites are fake and scam, but some site's are legit and the survive in online they small amounts but pays instantly, airdrops and Bounty's also time wasting process, but your smart work we research about this sites, and work in legit projects to earn profit.

we earn from cryptotalk. Bitcoin adjust my life, uncommonly approximately financial system and innovation. Numerous advantages I can get from bitcoin to settle my life ended up advanced each day.

I am so sincerely sorry that I cannot help you. Because I'm completely new to this forum. I do not know the details about the forum yet. I'm still learning about this forum

On 12/25/2019 at 4:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Dear mate you did not show or tell us how to earn or win free bitcoins using faucets here I do hope to learn about it from this forum someday

To me crypto talk forum is ok because it pays you for posting, in my everyday life I always Post in other sites with out getting anything in return why not doing the same thing on crypto talk and get paid for it.

Nice information to share friend however I am invest my part time and I m not interested at all in other sites this forum is excellent for me not only to earn but to explore myself as well. 

On 12/25/2019 at 9:59 AM, Fattkidd said:

It good. To have faucets but for me it time consuming For me it better hunt airdrops.Airdrops is more profitable and much easy to earn and it only takes you few minutes to join.You should Try Finding Good Airdrops.

Yes friend you are right you have useful information about airdrop thank you for sharing your thoughts about airdrop 

16 minutes ago, Tanzeel Tariq said:

I have no any other platform to earn free bitcoins but i am searching for new platform to earn more and i will try your given platform also.Therefore, you must invest in a better and very profitable trading from Satoshi collection.

You can check in the refferal section there are some of contents there that are profitable and there are website there where you can earn free cryptocurrency.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Actually cryptotalk give us great opportunity. Here if we work then we can get free bitcoin. Then we can sell them and earn money

If you wanna earn bitcoins with any investing any money then you can go and try to look for a faucets which give coins for free but not that big and you can claim it  every 3 to 4 hours.

If you want to earn bitcoin without investing then you have to join this form as joining this form you will get to do some work after completing the work are you will get paid in the bitcoin than you can transfer the bitcoin to the desired currency

thank you

everyone is welcome to join pay per post program, selling your products in trading market place and offer your skill in service section, this crypto forum have everything you need. Second opinion is become bounty hunter or faucet collector. Take one good option that will fit with your time and skills

There are many ways to earn free bitcoin without investment. It can be faucet or ptc. Both of them are free, so you can get bitcoin freely. But it takes long time to reach minimum to withdraw. The reward you get from both is not big. The other way is games, bounty program and airdrop. The reward is bigger. Just choose the way which suits you and good luck.

Internet is full with many scam sites so take care in choose most trusted sites like yobit to invest there

You can earn free from some sites if you have some sharpness and have to be very carefull while doing this. Join pay per post program, selling your product in market place and offer your skill in service section etc will help you to earn

i think you are on the best place to earn free bitcoin in this platform you do not have to invest any thing you just a useful and knowledgeable most on the crypto world and earn money this the best way to earn money i think of.

At the point when you said a genuine and After a month they close it is anything but a genuine site you can gain each day however one day will close a go with your cash and not just your cash, from others client too si fir me it's not genuine

to make free bitcoin is really easy for every yobit user because of their new features, facilities and specially airdrops are really quite impressive for newbies. you can claim yobit airdrop and they are most trusted because those airdrop will pay with high value. you can make 200 usd easily per year by claiming it.

So. we have to take care about big promise of profiting. I've been readin on trust pilor and other scam analyzes sites, there's many scammers around. Don't put all your eggs on a single basket. Try to diversify, but don't trust into easy, fast and huge profit projetcs, you can lose all and get harm.

If you want to earn free bitcoin you need to start being serious in this forum. And created many topic or reply to the topics here good luck.

In my opinoin now a days nothing comes free but you can earn free money on this forum by posting and sharing your knowledge so i prefer you to start working here.

From my view, I think cryptotalk is the best site to earn without investing. This forum guarantee you 2$ daily after 30 Post you made.

this is very good, you have provided and informed me of a legitimate site and there is no scam and I will try later, and I have also done Aridrop to find free bitcoin and that's what I did, and it turns out Aridrop reads me for free by following the terms  he said.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Nice work you made. Your blog will be beneficial for everyone who are interested in searching for best sites to earn without depositing specially that you stated you have also posted proof of withdrawals there. I have also started in crypto as a faucet claimer. I was fond of joining free faucets before, actually even today. However, there are pros and cons with that based on my experience and what I have heard from others. Yes we can really earn from faucets but it takes much time before we can even pay.out specially if the only thing we can do on those faucet sites is to claim, nothing else. We need to have long patience and consistency. And if we want to earn faster, we have to join multiple sites. But of course, we also have to know that not all faucets are worth joining because some turns into scam as well after some time. Anyways congrats on that, hope you have already helped out a lot of people.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog  
    • Волна интереса к криптовалютам набирает обороты: почему люди стали больше инвестировать в криптовалюту     Что заставляет людей всё больше вкладывать свои средства в криптовалюту? Какие факторы способствуют росту популярности криптовалютных инвестиций? Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами? Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    Ответы на эти животрепещущие вопросы вы найдете в нашей статье! Что же стоит за этим ростом интереса?   Растущий интерес к криптовалютам прежде всего указывает на глобальные трансформации в мировой экономике и финансовой системе в целом. Криптовалюты предоставляют новые возможности для инвестирования, технологических инноваций, что делает их невероятно привлекательными для широкого круга людей!   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают ряд преимуществ по сравнению с традиционными активами. Они обеспечивают быстрые и недорогие транзакции, а также открытый и прозрачный характер этих транзакций, ведь технология блокчейн защищает их от мошенничества.   Рост интереса к криптовалютам также подкрепляется изменениями в мировой экономике. Благодаря расширению децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi), криптовалюты предлагают новые способы инвестирования и управления финансами, что привлекает внимание как опытных инвесторов, так и новичков.   Криптовалюты также обещают революционизировать способы, которыми мы взаимодействуем с финансовой системой. Они предлагают новые модели децентрализованных финансовых услуг, позволяют легче переводить деньги из одной страны в другую, обходя экономические санкции, снижая преграды для финансовой инклюзии.   Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами?   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают уникальную возможность высокой доходности. Рынок криптовалют известен своей волатильностью, что может привести к резким изменениям цен в короткие периоды времени. Для многих инвесторов это становится привлекательным, так как высокая волатильность может привести к значительной прибыли при правильном управлении инвестициями.   Во-вторых, криптовалюты предлагают доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Рынок криптовалют постоянно развивается, и каждый день появляются новые проекты, токены и возможности для инвестирования. Это позволяет огромному количеству инвесторов найти что-то подходящее именно для своих инвестиционных целей и стратегий.   Третий фактор — увеличение осведомленности о ккриптовалютах. Этот рост интереса также отражает изменения в восприятии криптовалюты как инвестиционного инструмента. В прошлом криптовалюты часто ассоциировались с высокими рисками и неопределенностью, что отпугивало многих потенциальных инвесторов. Однако с появлением новых технологий, улучшением регулирования и широкой осведомленностью о криптовалютах, восприятие начинает меняться.   Важно отметить, что криптовалюты становятся все более доступными для широкой публики. Появление криптовалютных бирж, онлайн платформ для обмена и хранения криптовалют, а также улучшение пользовательских интерфейсов делают процесс инвестирование в криптовалюту более простым и удобным.   Кроме того, растущее мировое признание криптовалют как нового актива также способствует их привлекательности для новых инвесторов. Многие крупные финансовые институты, включая банки, хедж-фонды и пенсионные фонды, начинают рассматривать криптовалюты как часть своих инвестиционных портфелей, что придает им дополнительную легитимность и привлекательность.   Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    В ближайшие годы криптовалюты могут оказать значительное влияние на финансовую систему, привнося в нее ряд ключевых изменений.    Во-первых, благодаря технологии блокчейн, криптовалюты позволяют совершать транзакции напрямую между участниками без посредничества банков или других финансовых институтов. Это может привести к уменьшению комиссий, времени на проведение операций и повышению прозрачности финансовых потоков. Кроме того, криптовалюты могут содействовать финансовой инклюзии, предоставляя доступ к финансовым услугам для миллионов людей по всему миру, которые ранее были исключены из банковской системы.    Наконец, развитие децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi) на базе криптовалютных платформ может создать альтернативные модели кредитования, страхования и других финансовых услуг, которые будут более эффективными и доступными для всех.    В перспективе, криптовалюты могут привести к глобальным изменениям в экономике и обществе. Они уже начинают переворачивать привычные представления о том, что такое деньги, и как они могут быть использованы. С каждым днем растет количество людей, которые видят в криптовалютах не только способ инвестирования, но и целую экосистему, способную изменить мир к лучшему.    Таким образом, криптовалюты поистине имеют потенциал перевернуть традиционную финансовую систему, сделав ее более демократичной, прагматичной и доступной!
    • Безопасность превыше всего! Мы придерживаемся строгих стандартов безопасности, чтобы ваш опыт обмена был надежным и защищенным.   Наши контакты: Наш сайт: https://duck.money  Телеграмм: https://t.me/duckmoney_exchange Эл. Почта: info@duck.money  
    • Согласно последнему квартальному отчету компании, в апреле запасы биткойнов MicroStrategy увеличились на 122 BTC. MicroStrategy , крупнейший держатель биткойнов среди публичных компаний, продолжает покупать больше BTC, поскольку в ее последнем квартальном отчете указано, что компания вложила еще 7,8 миллиона долларов, в результате чего общая сумма ее криптоактивов достигла 214 400 BTC, что оценивается примерно в 13,5 миллиардов долларов.   В сообщении X от 29 апреля Майкл Сэйлор, бывший управляющий директор MicroStrategy, сообщил, что компания увеличила свои активы на 122 BTC в апреле, увеличив свои запасы на 25 250 BTC с конца четвертого квартала 2023 года. В результате последнего приобретения средняя цена покупки составила 35 180 долларов США за BTC.   Генеральный директор MicroStrategy Фонг Ле заявил, что компания со штаб-квартирой в Вирджинии «привержена дальнейшему развитию сети Биткойна», добавив, что в первом квартале доходы от услуг подписки MicroStartegy и счета за подписку «снова выросли с двузначными темпами роста». Несмотря на значительный рост доходов от услуг подписки на 22% по сравнению с прошлым годом, составивших 23 миллиона долларов США, общие доходы за первый квартал несколько снизились, достигнув 115,2 миллионов долларов США, что на 5,5% меньше по сравнению с первым кварталом 2023 года. Между тем, операционные расходы выросли до $288,9 млн в первом квартале. По данным Google Finance, после этого объявления цена акций MicroStrategy (MSTR) выросла на 0,8%, достигнув $1292. По данным CoinMarketCap, на момент публикации биткойн торгуется на уровне около 63 250 долларов.