Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ?

They are completely different platform, depends on you which type of interest do you have, as in my opinion youtibe is the best plateform where you can watch videos with alot of knowledge and fun also bit as  we talk about tiktok this platform is totally for fun purpose inshort simply a time waste for me . In youtube you can learn whenever you  open youtube. And the most of the important YouTube can give you earning but tiktok doesn't. 

On 10/11/2020 at 4:32 AM, Hmida44 said:

youtube or tiktok
Have you ever worked on the tik tok program and the YouTube program? Sure, you did that, and even if you didn't, you have already used YouTube because it is already installed in phones.
But after you stormed the field of profit from the Internet, I am sure that you worked on them together. Which of them provides a good service? What kind of this service? Do you prefer one over another?
Personally, I only use YouTube because it is better.
Share your opinions and comment on the post

Since i am a youtuber i like youtube much more, not only for making moneys but also for watching  videos and tutorials, i like youtube because the video length are more than 1 minute and they are very interesting t make and also watch.

On 11.10.2020 at 04:32, Hmida44 said:

youtube or tiktok
Have you ever worked on the tik tok program and the YouTube program? Sure, you did that, and even if you didn't, you have already used YouTube because it is already installed in phones.
But after you stormed the field of profit from the Internet, I am sure that you worked on them together. Which of them provides a good service? What kind of this service? Do you prefer one over another?
Personally, I only use YouTube because it is better.
Share your opinions and comment on the post

I prefer youtube to tiktok. I dk why, but i literally hate the tiktok's interface on my Iphone.

I prefer YouTube when it comes to earning. Just make sure that your posts are containing interesting contents that your viewers might like. 

I even have both but I handiest use YouTube to promote finance or Cryptocurrencies or amusement content material on my channel. So, to me, they each serving one-of-a-kind purposes. 

For social films, I will move for tiktok.

Youtube is much more better then tiktok you will learn about everything thing on the youtube but you will intertaine on the tiktok on youtube you will earn money also to form your youtube channel 

• +1 1

Hello my friend. Well in my opinion dont compared YouTube and tiktok.youtube is the best entairtenmet publisher into the whole world. Every country people  watch YouTube video. Also YouTube is a learning platform. Tiktok is only entairtaint platform. 

in my opinion youtube are best app .btecause youtube is the place where we can earn money as well as earn money.

I think Youtube. I have never used tiktok and I find it unnecesarry to use tiktok. I can have more fun time on Youtube.

Both platform having different stories behind the scene . In youtive you have to make proper setup having such things like cam recorder , a mic and a pc with some editable apps , and for tiktok only a mobile device and a light is required.  If you wanna earn money go for YouTube . Tiktok is just for fun but on youtube you can find anything about knowledge ,fun and creativity vedeos. I go for youtube always.

The Tiktok program is good and has a large number of users, but it will not reach the level of YouTube whether it is technically or in terms of financial profits

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since Tik Tok is forbidden in my country, I only tried YouTube
YouTube is very good .. to communicate information or to learn information so that I think downloading to YouTube is easier, I think so.
Thank you

• +2 1

we’re all craving the sort of online authenticity that TikTok delivers. That’s why TikTok is taking over the world. I understand that academically, I really do. But I can’t help the fact that “TikTok” just makes me think about the unstoppable march of time that is turning us all into our parents.

Tiktok is a waste of our time.  No important news is given here. Only contradictory videos are given here in which our time is wasted. I don't support Tiktok because I don't get anything important.YouTube is the best.  On this site, you will find different news that you will find everything you need here. Here you can create money by creating an account if you want. You can make money with videos.

The best of YouTube and Tic Tac Toe is YouTube. Where there are millions and billions of people. The best video sharing medium in the world. From where it is possible to earn by sharing videos. You can even earn a living here. So I would say the best of all on YouTube.

Youtube is best app for videos  and tiktok is use for entertainment but from youtube we can learn many things and also earn money but in tiktok we can't earn money just wasting time i will suggest youtube 

I think YouTube is best more than tik tok. You can get anything from YouTube. You can learn from there and also you can earn from there. Youtube is very great platform for all of us. But tiktok is only for fun and nothing to learn from there. You can use tiktok only for enjoyment. So it's not a big platform like YouTube.

For me, I prefer YouTube, because it contains many important topics, and you can also learn languages and a lot of skills through it, it is similar to Google

YouTube is an older platform for videos, on the other hand Tiktok Is an new trend for short videos. Both are interesting but in my opinion Youtube is the King.

Because it provides us entertainment, knowledge and information!

I think that YouTube is better, because you will earn your first money when you have 1000 subscribers but in tiktok you need a lot of subscribers to sell your first advertisment.

Youtube, abonelik sistemi ve videoların uzunluğu açısından çok daha işlevsel özelliklere sahip olduğu için daha iyi bir platform olduğunu düşünüyorum. Bu, yotube'yi tiktok'tan daha iyi bir platform yapar .. Ama bence tiktok geliştirilebilirse, youtube'dan daha fazla izleyici kitlesi olabilir. Gençler bu konuda gerçekten yol gösterecek

Of course Youtube is always the best. Because I can watch very useful videos thanks to Youtube. In addition, TikTok, which was opened in 2016, can make videos that include music, dance or a certain scene. TikTok, which has millions of users around the world, has also whetted the appetite of competitors. YouTube is preparing to reveal a new TikTok feature with the Short feature.

MI0XxV.png
YouTube is working on an application called Short. Short will be a TikTok-like short video application. According to the information obtained, the licensed songs in the YouTube Music catalog will be integrated in the application.

Hello dear friend.  I think YouTube is the best of YouTube or TickTok Because you can learn a lot from YouTube and also learn, but you can't learn much from TickTok. So I think YouTube is the best.