Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ? - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ?

Both of these platforms have agood side and abad one. Tiktok is mostly used by younger generation unlike YouTube which used by everyone in the world so if you want to make money on them you have to pick your audience.Personally i prefer youtube it's more entertaining for me and have lots of informative content. 

I have been using tiktok lately and it has been an amazing experience. Love the constant stream of content and no need to find good stuff to watch. The algorithm for tiktok fits for you and it is very fun to use.

YouTube is the best option to earn as compared to tiktok. Because YouTube user are more than tiktok and I think i would be right to say that YouTube is good teacher as well. 

The answer is simple that if you wank to make money than youtube is best but if you want inly entertainment then please install tiktok.react my comment 💖 if you agree with me

Mathelda.j

I think that YouTube is much better than Tik Tok, as it offers better programs than Tik Tok and is useful for people under the age of 18 years. As for TikTok, this may affect them negatively in the future because it does not contain useful clips for society.

Both are best app but we use tik tok only for entertainment purposes but we can use you tube for different purposes like to gain knowledge and  entertainment....but at end i only perfer to use you tube for different purposes

Both are the best.but my preference is YouTube. Because we use tik tok inky for entertainment purposes but we use YouTube for different purposes like to gain knowledge and entertainment. 

Thank you for your question. Of course youtube is the best from tiktok. youtube is best for me cause youtube give me a daily new information and news. if you earning money so please use youtube. it is batter than tiktok. 

Edited by Dustuasim336

Obesely YouTube is the best. because you cane too many content create there.you can also earn money. do you know the best popularity content creator is in youtube. so you tube is best option for you.

Thats really funny content. How can you compare youtube with tiktok.Youtube is a big video streaming platform where you can get many information. Here you can take all sector like entertainment, informative, research, sports etc. But in tiktok you will get just entertainment. I observed, in tiktok there are mamy useless content. 

tik tok is really so much fun and entertaining . and the challenges are really fun so that is definitely give it an advantage on youtube since the videos are shorter too.

• +1 1

Hi @Hmida44i think both apps are best.it depends on you what you like the most.if you want to entertain yourself then tiktok is is best app,but if you want to get important information and also entertainment,then you can use youtube.videos on tiktok are compressed and short,while youtube give full detail about every thing.react a 💖 please

Mathelda.j

In my opinion, youtube is best. It contains all short and long duration videos and entertainment, you can also gain knowledge using it. Besides YouTube has a lot of categories of videos including educational, business, art, commercial, gaming, and others. In addition,YouTube is already installed on the Smartphone but TikTok must be downloaded from the Google Store.

If you ask me this question,I shall surely go for YouTube.Youtube is the platform that is accepted by all class of people.Tiktok is criticize and not accepted by many people.Youtube where you can find almost every types of content and talents.You can als access lots of information from YouTube.Rather I don't think 15 seconds is enough for understand something.

I have spend a lot time watching tiktok vedios that now feel like waste of time and when the thing come about earning than no doubt that YouTube is best than tiktok although it has become a little bit difficult to get your YouTube channel get viral and  famous but once you start earning that there is so much good opportunities for you.

In my opinion, YouTube is much better than Tiktok, and the topics that are posted on YouTube are more useful than the topics that are raised on Tiktok.

I didn't worked on you tube or tiktok platform.  But as a viewer I prefer You Tube.  This app has good content creator.  Many informative things are available there. I have been viewing different videos from different content creator. If I find any trouble on any topic related to studies,  kitchen, embroidery etc I just search it out on the you tube. 

• +2 1

I prefer YouTube because it is more varied and useful than Tik Tok, especially since the content of tik tok is often low that it makes me feel bad, glory to YouTube❤.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.  Thank you for your helpful post. Actually I haven't used either of them so I can't answer a personal experience but I hear from those who have used both that YouTube is better and has more features.

I think both are made for different people some people don't have time to watch youtube videos becouse of time shortage and some people want to see videos on titok for fun. But both are good for Eduction and business 

it depends on the need and in general you can look and track the number of visitors and participants for any program or site through Google Trend

Hi My experience of TikTok and YouTube applications was intended for entertainment, although it contains many educational and cultural contents.However, there are some inappropriate content in both applications, and the reason for this is that there are no terms of use that limit these matters, and I mean here that we have gone beyond the entertainment content, but both applications remain distinct and helpful.

YouTube is faraway better than Tiktok. If you want to make money you can get a lot of money if you work on YouTube. Also, it's very helpful you can find a lot of helpful videos, but if you want to have fun use Tiktok you can see funny stuff.