Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

There were many potential currencies or tokens in the following years but for a different purpose than Bitcoin, I would suggest visiting NPXS, NRG and Litcoin as well, it was very likely and they are actively developing their project. 

I think that ethereum can be compared with the bitcoin in future because ethereum is one of the best crypto currencies in the crypto world. Ethereum has the great market price and high demand in the crypto world like the bitcoin. Bitcoin is called the king of the crypto currencies. On the other hand ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies. 

For bitcoin to obtain its value greatly in the market, it has to wait 10 years to grow solidly as it is today, if you could choose a cryptocurrency you have to know how to choose it well, since it has to have very good bases so that its growth in the future is exponential. Its volume and capitalization in the world market can be taken into account, if we are patient the cryptocurrency that we choose can grow to new levels in years to come.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Dude there are a lot of alt coins which are launched ofter some times but they are not much successful as Bitcoin is most powerful and other new projects needs time and need some investment by people in them

• +1 1

The information for that is a little delicate, you can hear and look for experts in trading and investments that have a better perspective about that, since you could get to hear cryptos that already went up a lot in value, I am trying to invest with the little money I have in the project of KAVA and CHZ, which are projects that I see that can go up a lot, but analyze on your part friend.

My friend I think ethereum is second biggest currency after bitcoin and  continues rise more day by day so I think it is best for buying now

• +2 1

After Bitcoin there are many other cryptocurrency projects that have great projection and that can benefit us greatly in the future, it is more a matter of research. Investing in a project is a delicate situation and we cannot make our decisions solely based on the comments of others. These are details that we should only take as a reference and then carry out a thorough investigation on our own and verify. Among the projects that for me have a very good future to generalize, I take those that are in the top 100 of the CoinMarketCap.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I think that Ethereum is the currency that can achieve this, but that will take a lot of time to reach where Bitcoin has reached because it also took bitcoin a lot of time to get to where it is now.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

There is not any other coin like the Bitcoin becasue the Bitcoin is the king of all coins and so many peoples will know that Bitcoin still new and soon we see that the Bitcoin touch the high of 200,000$ in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes gentleman I here about that there are some countries who are going to create a coin like Bitcoin in the market for the trading because some time ago I hate that the Chinese prime Minister and the Indian prime Minister telling about that

I have no idea about this my dear. There is already another site bitcoin talk. It is also a platform form earning but we know more about crypto currency.

No one can be sure about it though  many altcoin launched  every  year to overcome bitcoin popularity,  value as well demand  but no altcoin able to do so..  Hopefully now our next  bitcoin is eth as it has the highest-level  popularity  in crypto market..  

We may find many cryptocurrencies in the future other than bitcoin and they may be profitable and useful, but their spread requires some time, but dealing with them requires caution. Not all cryptocurrencies are safe to be dealt with and traded there are many cryptocurrencies that cause you theft or fraud, so you must be careful

On 1/18/2021 at 10:20 AM, Choudhary umer said:

Chinese prime Minister and the Indian prime Minister telling about that

Are you sure @Choudhary umer  Indian and Chinese prime ministers told that they are launching bitcoin type currency in their country, because iam not heard this kind of information, and I don't think anyone create bitcoin type coin in future, bitcoin is the king in crypto market ever and forever.

I think bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and everyone else depends on it.There are many cryptocurrencies but most people prefer bitcoin because it is the top currency in cryptocurrency. The prize of all coins depends on bitcoin. I don't know any other coin but I hope it.  Bitcoin will be very useful for us in our future.

Bitcoin is the currency that was created in 2009 but then its value was very low. Now there is no currency against it, its price will be very high. But ETH is a currency that is still low in value but it looks like it will be higher in the future. ETH is going up very fast.

Apparently, there is primarily different sort of digital currencies which of course has it specified market values for trading.

At the moment, Bitcoin is generally acceptable where as no any coin should be qualified enough for acceptability in the near future because no one can decide future.

if you are writing this topic just to find out if there is a currency that will give you about 100k % profits then I suggest you to give up because no one can tell if there will be really a currency that will do what BTC did 

but anyway you can learn about analyzing currencies and study their movement so you can be able to start trading and earn from it , doing that may give you the profit you want is a shorter period of time , waiting for others to tell you what to invest in may give you losses instead

there was already created bitcoin cash which was the coin similar to bitcoin, and its worth are decreasing day by day, so that's there cannot be another coin like bitcoin while bitcoin cash also doesn't seems to survive.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

well,  as a believer in this technology and how the world is moving,  I definitely think that there is possibilities that other coins like btc or even more valuable than btc can be invented in the future,  because btc it self was not there some years ago,  so yes,  I think there could be another coin in the future. 

On 12/24/2019 at 9:22 PM, BTC Future said:

Well there are quite a lot of opportunities. Some people consider Hedera Hashgraph has potential. Others think IOTA with tangle might be better. What can I tell you is that even if you buy these they might go down 90% down and lose your money. This is a very volatile market and the risk should be up to you alone.

There are so many crypto currencies in the crypto market but no one can cross the price of the BTC and this time BTC touch the high of 41,000$ and soon it touch the 200,000$ in future because soon the big bull is start.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a bunch of cryptocurrency in market. Most of coin are making profress like ethereum, ltc,xrp etc. These coin are also good. You can invest on it. Ethereum price is now 1400$. So it is great . So it is now opportunity to invest. In future they will do progress. 

Programmers have started a revolution by mining bitcoin from their homes.  Oil traders have used their power to further their own interests.  Now that programmers are getting richer, we may see more creative work in the future.

The future can only be discussed when it comes to reality, because the future is full of possibilities, so if you asked me, I would say that the possibility of seeing another cryptocurrecy like BTC is 100%, because BTC was also invented and so others too may be invented.

Nothing such coins exist. I know some of you think that this way you might get into some coins which is not yet reached a high figure, but it doesnt exist period. The best is eth and xrp and if you invest in both, there are chances you can get a high return on these investments.