Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

I think it is difficult to predict the path of the currencies, who would have expected Bitcoin or Ethereum to arrive here, now I trust bmb and doji, I hope that their value will increase and become more popular.

there are a lot of people who are making the coins on the daily basis and there are a lot of coins available on the market but no one has overtaken the bitcoin yet and I do not think any will do it in the future as well.

12 minutes ago, katri2 said:

Bitcoin will reach a good position in the future but so far I think there is no currency or token that could be like bitcoin. As technology growth and development progress, people can develop coins as good as bitcoin or better than bitcoin. As long as people are willing to study and learn about the cryptocurrency,   

Yes @katri2  now bitcoin in good position not only in price also in technology, there is no other coin or token to cross over bitcoin its one and only bitcoin, every day so many coins launched in market but those coins reach limited place, 

when in 2009 the cryptocurrency was launched it was a new concept in the payment system of the world and I do not think in the future there will be such thing because the cryptocurrency is already for advanced technology for us

Personally, I do not know, but for sure there is a new currency that will appear soon, because the world is on the verge of rapid development and prosperity, just as the emergence of Bitcoin was surprising and rapid. A new currency will also appear in the same way, so there is no rush to discover it soon.

• +2 1

Eth and XRP and if you invest both, you are more likely to get higher returns on these investments and no other currency like Bitcoin exists because it has a lot of market and demand. 

In market many coin at cryptocurrency but no one like Bitcoin, I say Bitcoin is Bitcoin, now one can beat Bitcoin ranking at the moment but ETH coin also good coin and their rank also well in the market, so you can buy some ETH coin for the futures.

Bitcoin is most famous and popular then other. Because it base on high price. If we talk about ethereum then it can gain price in future.so we can't make right expectations about any thing but if we see the fact then we can make that ethereum can get good value. 

On 12/25/2019 at 6:05 PM, Yanadia said:

Bitcoin is the best for the present and the future.  Sophistication and technological progress are indeed very fast, so in this digital world there are things that we think might not be possible.  In my opinion no body knows what would happen in future

I personally agree with this comment because bitcoin has covered so large market area and is introduced in various sectors for doing trade so I don't think other coin can beat bitcoin but some coin can bring them in this market which will do best .

There are many currencies launched at that time, but it does not depend on when it was launched, but rather on its purchasing power and demand. You can still invest in Bitcoin because its price will increase and increase.

• +2 1

There are many currencies that follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin, but not all of them can be trusted, such as Ethereum and Litecoin and many of them, recently the bee currency has appeared, and it follows the footsteps of Bitcoin and is now distributed almost for free, many people expect this currency to rise so buy Some of them are cheap now, and I don't think you will lose a lot if you don't make any profit

• +1 1

No one can know the exact answer to your question.  I think there are many emerging currencies that could have a prosperous future like Bitcoin.  Through my humble information, I expect the Ethereum to have a very promising future.  I advise you to buy many cheap cryptocurrencies now and keep them for many years.  You should beware of fake currencies.  Consult older members to avoid risks.

There are many currencies which have a big chance to get raised like the xrp and dogecoin so try to watch their prices daily and buy an amonut of them.

• +2 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:33 PM, realmarks said:

the market these days is changable fast and i think other coins will take place bitcoin or just a litter such etherume hits 1800 dakkers last month including ada and bnb those coins can hit high prices by the end of this year and i think also they have a good future 

If we talk about the polarity and ranking then bitcoin is still leading, otherwise I think this is out of question bitcoin is already replaced. You may ask why; well bitcoin is so slow and sometimes the fees are so high while there are already better coins in the market.

In the field of investment, the risk is always present. The reputation of Bitcoin is the strongest among digital currencies, and its investment is successful. I have no idea about a new currency that you can buy and invest in. Even if it exists, it depends on your analysis of things and not our opinion.

• +5 1

in my opinion, it would be etherum.

Becaue, gradually its demand increases.

And people are likely to buy and want to trade this currncy.

Because it becomes a trend setter in future.

So, try to be productive in adopting etherum currency.

So, Guys in my opinion,

use etherum, litecoin or dogecoin,

these coins or currecnies will flourish in future.

Hope you all will get the maximum benefit.

• +3 1

There Isn't no possibility to build a coin like bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coin in crypto currency history. No other coin cannot beat bitcoin. But you can invest in eth and ltc as the alternative of bitcoin. The value of eth and ltc will raise more in future 

There are projects that in theory are better than bitcoin in terms of utility, many have growth potential, but for these projects to achieve what bitcoin has achieved I do not think it is possible, the supply of bitcoin, in addition to the trust and the years that It has make it unique, its market capitalization is huge and the trust it generates even more, but if there are currencies that in the short term can help you make money, I can talk about the case of CHILIZ, this crypto had a value of 0.002 when it came out on the market. market, in a short time its value has increased enormously, today its maximum is listed has been 0.94, now imagine a person who invested $ 1000 in this crypto, its revaluation has been more than 10k%.

• +2 1

There are alot of coin listed in coinmarketcap every new cryptocurrency that is created their claim is there coin is strong like Bitcoin but we must understand that no cryptocurrency beat Bitcoin because Bitcoin is much strong currency but if we use our investment in correct direction then we will make good profit in different altcoins

My friend, there are more than 4,400 digital currencies in the world, with a total market value of over $ 1.5 trillion, but Bitcoin is the most traded and the most expensive. These currencies are unstable and unpredictable due to the emergence of new coins that match Bitcoin. When it comes to investing, I advise you to set aside only a small portion of the returns. This is to avoid large losses

• +3 1

I do not expect that there will be any currency competing with Bitcoin in the future because Bitcoin has become the main measure of market movement, which contains most of the liquidity and financial acquisition in the cryptocurrency market, and all current investment companies store bitcoin and from this we know that no currency will compete with Bitcoin, and the competition will only be between alternative currencies.

The most famous Bitcoin-like currency is LTC and for several years it has achieved success, but I think that it will not come to compare it with Bitcoin, especially in terms of price, perhaps because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that appeared and gained the confidence of everyone and great popularity around the world

I think now it is not any crypto currency  is the best like bitcoin. In future maybe any currency like bitcoin but now it is not possible because bitcoin is the most popular and high trading volume  currency. 

• +3 1

I think there is no potential coin come in market like  bitcoin, because any one want to reach bitcoin the coin needs advance technology and the coin project also need unique and unbeaten, then they beat bitcoin and also gain popularity but this not happen and on other coin comes in crypto market to defeat bitcoin.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. 

Any currency that has not yet arrived has its own identity, it has its own identity in the international market.So because of the corona, there is some currency that is not elastic, but now if you don't know how to do it, maybe there would be a lot of currencies and launch. It's been a year and a half since Karuna has lagged far behind in this one and a half year which we won't be able to get even if we go ahead and see how much longer it will take to get it. Not everything will end. A lot will happen. I mean, there are a lot of currencies that will move forward.So all of you hold your heart and see how more currency will come in the future.