Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

No, there is no  other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People  are showing interest in it. Some of the people living by doing it. Bitcoin price is increasing gradually. Bitcoin has a promising future. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Nour24 said:

I do not think that there is a currency that is able to be strong and prove its worth, such as btc. BTC is considered the parent currency of cryptocurrencies and it is difficult for another currency to match it.

@Nour24 In the world of cryptocurrencies, anything can happen, but I agree with you that it is very difficult for any currency to reach the level of bitcoin, it would have to obtain a capitalization of trillions of dollars and that is far from happening, bitcoin took the front and leaving it will be something that I do not see will happen,
There will be other coins that reach a high price, but they will never catch up with the mother coin.

The scrambled monetary standards you can contribute so a lot, you can search for them in the encoded cash market, however discovering a money that resembles bitcoin as far as cost or obtaining in the encryption market appears to be unthinkable right now..

If you want to invest trusted currency then invest in the old and good coins which future is so much bright and good. Just invest in the ETH coin and also in the LTC coin these coins future is so much bright and good and in future ETH may be touch the 5000$ and LTC will touch the high price.

• +3 1

Well, every day we witness the launch of many different cryptocurrencies, but most of these currencies are failed currencies, in my opinion there are some good currencies such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Doge and Ripple

• +3 1

I think there is no potential coin come in market like  bitcoin, because any one want to reach bitcoin the coin needs advance technology and the coin project also need unique and unbeaten, then they beat bitcoin and also gain popularity but this not happen and on other coin comes in crypto market to defeat bitcoin.

• +3 1

Greetings brother, it is very difficult to see another way like bitcoin, we have seen how many coins have been created, but none have been able to surpass bitcoin, this has always been the leader of the coins, since its price is always rising, it is reliable and safe.

There are many rising currencies such as Bitcoin and expected to rise, such as LTC, ETH, and xrp, but it is difficult now to compete with Bitcoin and its dominance in the world of cryptocurrencies, the competition of Bitcoin requires a very large capital.

• +2 1

From my point of view, it is not possible to know the currencies that will achieve great success, such as the Bitcoin currency, because this matter requires very great experience in the subject of investment and knowledge of the market correctly

I think there is no new cryptocurrency that is better or like Bitcoin in the future, moments like Bitcoin are gone. But I am of the view that Ethereum can have a price like Bitcoin, yes Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, I predict that ETH can reach a price of $ 10,000 and this increase will continue and maybe even catch up with Bitcoin.

• +5 1

There will be lots of coins that can be like bitcoin in the future but as of now I think there is no coin or token that can be same like bitcoin. As the technology's growth and development advances, people can develop coins to be like bitcoin or better than bitcoin. As long as people are willing to study and learn about crypto, they can start developing a better coin too.

• +4 1

There are a lot of good currencies that can be invested, such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin, but the preference is always for Bitcoin, which all investors compete for, in addition to the fact that its price rises greatly due to the increase in demand for it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, there is the Ethereum coin and its token, ETH, is the second most traded cryptocurrency worldwide. “Ethereum” is a decentralized system consisting of computers connected to each other around the world, which use a group of applications on which many orders are executed according to smart contracts, and this process simulates the conclusion of traditional contracts, and many institutions and companies have been involved in its promising project, including Microsoft as well as Samsung and the company. Intel, JPMorgan Bank, and about 86 other organizations have partnered with the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This means that Earth's future looks bright, mainly because it continues to expand and engage more major companies to invest more in its project. This, in turn, will increase the value of Ethereum, making it the best digital currency to invest and an attractive option for trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

There are still more coins with low price and we can find the future better with those coins.try to select new of less price coins.please check them and you can invest there.later you may get more return after long time or soon

Bitcoin is the mother of all Soins and i don't think that any cryptocurrency will likeBitcoin in future, Bitcoin is the emperor of the complete crypto currency and no any cryptocurrency like a Bitcoin in before and never be in future but if you really want invest you can search for other good coins online. 

• +1 1

I think that it will be a little difficult, and I do not know if there will actually be a currency that is only at the price of a cent and becomes in the thousands of dollars. I think it will be a dream.

On 24‏/12‏/2019 at 17:55, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I really do not think, but there may actually be an opportunity in the currencies that have risen recently. A lot talks about a lot of cheap projects that they will rise well.

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? I think there are many people who are on this adventure of cryptocurrency hope to have 2 or 3 coins more like Bitcoin and with high price like Bitcoin, but the once and the future is Bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 10:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Apart from bitcoin, today there are several popular coins which are admired by many cryptocurrency users. These coins include etheteum, XRP and litecoin, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages. Personally, when I am going to exchange real money, before that I first convert it from bitcoin to litecoin. I chose Litecoin because of its low admin fees compared to other crypto coins.

• +5 1

welcome my friend . There are many currencies that have a good future and can reach the level of Bitcoin, but it is difficult to determine which currency to invest in because there is an opportunity for many currencies to do so . In my opinion, Ethereum and Litecoin have a good opportunity to do so .

• +3 1

On 4/16/2021 at 2:40 PM, Rizwan Niaz said:

There are still more coins with low price and we can find the future better with those coins.try to select new of less price coins.please check them and you can invest there.later you may get more return after long time or soon

You are right brother but I want to clear something, cryptocurrencies been cheap does not make them potentially profitable in the future, it is been of low demand makes it potentially profitable because demand can increase in the future, a coin can be of high price just because it has a very low supply and when demand increase's it would increase the price no matter how high is the current price.

There are many currencies with a successful project, Ethereum launched after Bitcoin, and it is the most successful project, it has an amazing blockchain, some analysts prefer it to Bitcoin, investing in it is really comfortable, but of course you should study it before investing, to learn what time should be bought and invested in it .

• +2 1

I believe no coin will replace bitcoin because  bitcoin is the strongest coin in the market band it has the highest rank, with this no other coins can overtake it. It is likely that there will be new coins but not the same as bitcoin in cryptowold.

Edited by Xantosis

According to my knowledge Ethereum will increase like bitcoin . Ethereum have reached 2200 dollor now a days and it will increase in future . Ethereum is 2nd top cryptocurrency in world . And ethereum is best for investment for beginners. 

Actually, there is no currency in the market that is more powerful than Bitcoin, as well as the current trend behind Bitcoin, and the amount of people who are in it. Maybe there is very little chance to get another crypto currency Bitcoin place. But,Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. And No one can beat bitcoin. Ethereum is second highest coin But no chance to beat bitcoin. In fact , when bitcoin will go up then all coins will be go up.