Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

On 12/24/2019 at 9:40 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Yes there may be other currency like bitcoin in future. The coins that are underrated today may be the gems of Tomorrow. The crypto coins like icon and ripple may be valuable tomorrow.

• +5 1

There will only be a king of crypto and that is bitcoin..and it can't be reolaced by any other coin and no coi  can overtake it.and also i can't deny the fact that alot of cryptocurrencies will be going to launch in the future to compete with the bitcoin

I think in the future sure many duplicate of Bitcoin. We can look now many of them created not only coin but also token with name Bitcoin with same characteristic. But i sure their price will not going much and Bitcoin price will still the expensive than other. Because Bitcoin have big marketcap and volume than other.

• +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There could maybe another cryptocurrency that will be like bitcoin in the future time but it may be hard to notice because it does not look it in the beginning. 

Investing in or purchasing Bitcoin

I was very skeptical of “Bitcoin” when it was introduced some years back & I honestly dismissed the entire existence of it. I cannot however ignore it growing potential and market value. As I mentioned I dismissed the idea before it ever had a chance to prove itself therefore I didn’t keep up with it and have limited knowledge of Bitcoin. I guess I’m asking my fellow redditors to set the hook here. Please miss me with malicious intent and private discussion.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

There were cryotocurrencies nowadays that are more expensive than bitcoin. But I do not really know much about them. I do not know their essential function in the market. As far as I believe  for now, these coins that are more expensive than bitcoin is just an asset.

nMvFbuZ.png

i think that there will be such coin but it does n't have the potiential which bitcoin has because btc is the one which have much value in the market and it's demand is more than the others. there are  many other coin that can also have potiential to hold the future but one can n't know what is going to be happen in the future.

3 hours ago, Akil said:

The second coin has a chief marketplace cap was Ethereum but it has a enormous mismatch to Bitcoin.crypto coin came into advertise and This coins had bright future .

Yes Ethereum is good coin for the future. Maybe can become next Bitcoin. But we must know Ethereum is have different function. Where Ethereum is only for smart contract for ICO, not like Bitcoin where basicly only for doing transaction. So i am still think Ethereum is missmatch. We can find other coin where have atleast same function.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There is no other like coin like bitcoin. There is no coin for that. Bitcoin has been a unique like no other

There are many potential altcoins that can be like bitcoin to reach highest price. I recommend Binance, ethereum, neo, bsv and bch  these are good for long term and can be like bitcoin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

as per the technological advancement there could be a currency generated better than bitcoin in future. Yes it is possible.

• +5 1

Yes, I think that such a coin as ripple is the only coin that in my opinion can take off at any time, regardless of the price of bitcoin

• +5 1

On 12/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, aamir shamim said:

I think ELASTOS is much better than ethereum and Bitcoin.it has potential to change internet.you can read about this coin on Google and watch videos on YouTube.you will be amazed by the concept.

No..i think there is no coin like bitcoin..as it introduced us the crypto market..and it can't be replace by any other coin.because people having a strong trust on the bitcoin.

I don't think that will be any coin strong as bitcoin but I think that ethereum that released in July 2015  is a very good crypto coin and have a strong project and network.

There might be another one like bitcoin in the future, but we don't know that yet, because no one really knows what will become in the future. So, we could only wait and see later.

No one will replace bitcoin because Bitcoin has the highest rank and no other coins can overtake it. it is likely that there will be new coins but not the same as Bitcoin.

Ethereum and xrp has a good future in crypto world. The withdrawal fee is low unlike bitcoin which has a very high fee. Plus is it now fluctuating in the market that is why I am keeping mostly this coins.

We can not ignore the possibility of other new cryptocurrency like bitcoin in future because any thing is possible in crypto world and you can not predict it, as changes take place here in the fraction of second and many times even experienced person fail to forecast about crypto. 

The strongest coin in the market is Butcoin and ETh, but if anycoin will have a strong supply in the future I think Buy coin from burency has a good future if they knew what should need to do..

There well be a new coin but a new coin like bitcoin is too impossible maybe at price of maximum of 1,000dollars but 20,000-25,000 dollars for there all time high is impossible today a coin which is expensive is on the top.

There are coming many new coins, but they are not as much strong as bitcoin. But I do not think any coin can bet or replace bitcoin. But future is unpredictable.

I'm 90% sure that there will be coin that can be as beneficial as bitcoin. I can say that since we are innovating and we now embrace on a highly favored generation.

Nah, i dont think there will be coins that will become the 'next bitcoin' in terms of price and community. But in growth, its possible, but super risky. So mamu coins out there that sound, look and seem promising, but upon investment turn out to be a flop. Most of the time its not the creators fault, or sometimes its a scam, but the thing is that finding a successful coin will be hard when you look into the various altcoins and never-heard-before-of newcoins.

We do not know if there will be any new cryptocurrency like Bitcoin in the future, but if it does, this is great news for us. Then the demand for everything will gradually increase. We can work with new technologies.