Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

We are actually working here thinking that we will be there rich at one day but no one is able to understand when that I will be coming in their lives but still they are working in hope for the good

• Useful or interesting 1

Keeping bitcoins sure will make you rich in the future.  For example, in the beginning, the price of Bitcoin was much lower than the dollar but now it is worth $ 10,000 and it was $ 20,000 at a time as well.  Therefore the price of the cryptocurrency is unpredictable and can be raised at any time, so keep investing in a few cryptocurrencies that have a great future like Dogecoin, Ethereum.

I want to be rich by working in the field of the cryptocurrency but for that I need to work very hard and also I need to take care of a lot of the tinings and have to tackle many hurdels.

Every trader of the world want to become rich and i am also like others. I also want to become rich and get lots of money so crypto is the best world for inline trading and my friend earn lots of money. This is best way to earn lots of bitcoins. So i really want to become rich by crypto talk

We all have dreams but setting targets and being in reality is helping more. We can dream of making millions but this is very hard and only a few make it there. It is perhaps what a developer could achieve easier from us that we are fighting in trading and waiting for our investments to grow.

• +2 2

Every trader of the world want to become rich and i am also like others. I also want to become rich and get lots of money so crypto is the best world for inline trading and my friend earn lots of money. This is best way to earn lots of bitcoins. So i really want to become rich by crypto talk

I don't think it is bad to dream, all of us entered crypto and have been making dreams, the price levels lately have added to these dreams and help us be more motivated and keep learning and help with the promotion of cryptocurrencies, it is a good mood lately that should find confirmation with price going above 20k.

• +2 1

There is nothing bad in dreaming of becoming rich in the cryptocurrency because goals can only be achieved while we dream for them. Cryptocurrency has much large fluctuations that they can suddenly give us a very huge profit as well

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

What is the definition of rich anyway? It is different for each country and each person. Saying rich means nothing as perhaps for you $10,000 means you are rich while for others means poor.

• +1 1

Well that is the ultimate dream and cryptocurrency is providing the opportunity to accomplish this dream.

In fact you could become rich in cryptospace, you just need to work really hard and of course be wise enough, there are a lot of ways to earn money easily like this forum that you just need to make a post then they would pay you and many more, just utilized the internet very well. So it is not that shocking if somebody became rich because of cryptocurrency.

You do not know a lot my dear and make mistake to think 2009 you can buy Bitcoin. Learn please some things and do not just make rush judgement as mistakes you make as a newbie are not required, so do not make posts like this either.

• +1 1

Yes you are right and in my opinion that we have to hold first of all bitcoin and if we can't do this because of low budget then we have to hold  ethereum, Lth or USDT. They are now equally rising coins with bitcoin and they will be profitable in feature.

• +1 1

Yes of course i have the big dream of being rich, who would not want it to be?

There are a variety of options for us - investors - to earn from cryptocurrencies.

This Forum is just one of multiple ways of just that happening on the long run you just need to be patience and smart with your actions.

A wrong investment at a wrong place can make all the difference at your profits.

Gather more knowledge = gather more profits = be richier 😉

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I do not dream, but I strive to achieve everything I want, and digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, are my first goal, and I will never dispense with it because the future will be very good with it.

• +2 1

We all dream of make a lot of wealth in this currency but in the main time we have to invests wisely that how we can acquire wealth in this currency. We can't rely on miracle or on airdrops to get rich with cryptocurrency but with the hope we can learn some of investment plans or strategy.

• +1 1

I don't have these dreams, since the moment I joined crypto my only thoughts was to make small profit, if possible to double up my investment and start from there to have a good source of income. This wasn't going very well as the double up came but then the market went into a terrible downturn that lasted years and there were only empty promised to all the opportunities I found. 

• +3 1

of course I also sometimes dream of becoming very rich with cryptocurrencies, but now that the bitcoin opportunity Is lost it had to be bought in 2009, however I cannot complain with all the activities related to crypto (bounty, airdrops, faucet, translations, trading, mining) I still manage to collect a little something

1 hour ago, Cryptic said:

In fact you could become rich in cryptospace, you just need to work really hard and of course be wise enough, there are a lot of ways to earn money easily like this forum that you just need to make a post then they would pay you and many more, just utilized the internet very well. So it is not that shocking if somebody became rich because of cryptocurrency.

Without any doubt if any member look into our forum only for become rich then surely he is fool as our forum dont pay us high to rich..   But you mentioned crypto currency opportunity can make us rich easily..  There has different altcoin in crypto world @Cryptic  so if any one invest good amount in any altcoin then he can get good profit easily..                

Well I missed the opportunity in 2009, but I will never let it get lost again
There are a lot of currencies that have proven their existence and are achieving continuous profits, and the demand for their boxes is constantly increasing. They may not reach the same level as Bitcoin, but they may double several times soon.

• +2 1

Absolutely have a dream too be rich but the problem is how turn the dream into reality is not easy. you have too be patience and work hard

Yes, of course, I dream that I have money, not that I am rich. It is enough that the money suffices my daily expenses. It is really bad if you cannot find money for the expense.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Hamza 2.2 said:

I additionally accept and there are many individuals who truly occur. We simply need to make a wise interest in the perfect crypto cash at the perfect time. For this, we need to do an excellent examination and think. Since we can in the long run lose.

Being rich is not the main goal in the life by crypto, you need to change the world by these crypto technology by changing people minds about what they think

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Becoming rich is not as easy as it sounds .it takes a lot of time efforts and a lot of risks I think cryptocurrency is the best platform to earn a good amount of earnings to meet your needs and fulfill your desires but it takes a lot of time how to become a millionaire from it and it is also very rare 

On 10/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, ramonn22 said:

Hello, I believe that the dream of being rich is in all of us, especially in this world of cryptocurrencies in who knows there will be many who have the stroke of luck with some currency and become rich and those people their dream will have come true
And if not, ask the people who bought bitcoin in 2009

thank you very much for reading this topic
a big hello to all

1598969944664-b100c2da-aa95-4f0c-8caf-faa1906f367e.jpg

Best man but I have not so much big dream to become rich I just want to get some profit but many people have big dream and also earn high profit but it take many time we can't become rich overnight we have to wait for long time and there is also a fear to lose all money instrad of profit. So I am happy with little profit.