Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

yes it is possible.we will rich by work crypto currency site so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of.this is very good and trusted site.

thanks

• +3 1

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is the way forward as it stands. Investing in it at this moment is the best investment that one can think of. 

Hello everyone, personally I dream of improving my quality of life, getting the best out of cryptocurrencies, considering that you can be rich with cryptocurrencies, it is something that will only remain in dreams, but I am sure that with the commercialization of crypto , we can meet our basic needs, not only ours, but our families.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:13 PM, godislovefll said:

Yes, friend, this in the world of cryptocurrencies can become a reality so it is not something that we cannot dream of, we can do it, we just have to always save a lot of cryptocurrencies because at some point in a few months or years we can receive a surprise because of any of they.

Crypto is the world future and its a reality this is true. This time in the market so many peoples will invest in the crypto market ad they hold their coins becasue they know that one day the crypto market touch the sky ad they make good money at that time and they change their life through the crypto market becasue when the crypto market go high the coins price high and we can sell our coins in a good price at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah i have a dream of being rich with crypto currency. I'm a student and i'm always learning and working in crypto currency. So this is my challenge to being rich from here. If anybody want to being rich with crypto currency so i think they will achieve it.

Yes there is no doubt. I have idea to become rich with cryptocurrency because it is the only one way to become more rich in the world. So it is more easy no doubt crypto is the future and it is the best.

• +1 1

I do not dream that I am actually seeking to get rich, which is my ultimate goal, and I do so by making every effort and expertise available in this field

• +5 1

After the historical boom of Bitcoin on 2017, I think the majority of people joined the cryptocurrency with the goal to be a rich. So I think yes the dream exist in the people to be rich. But I think maybe we will not be rich, but we can get some profits and improve our life

• +5 1

Yes, friend, this in the world of cryptocurrencies can become a reality so it is not something that we cannot dream of, we can do it, we just have to always save a lot of cryptocurrencies because at some point in a few months or years we can receive a surprise because of any of they

• +5 1

We all dream of becoming rich from the world of crypto,
But I am content with the idea of No Pain No Gain,
You need money to make money, bigger capital brings higher profits.
Whoever invested $ 100,000 in Bitcoin a few months ago doubled his capital and more.
Whoever invests $ 10 also doubled his capital, but it is not considered a good profit within several months.
Thanks for bringing up the topic.

• +1 1

I sincerely do not expect to get rich with cryptocurrencies, since it is something very complex to achieve and multiple factors must be met for that to happen.
However, my goal is to earn a good percentage of money in the long run without getting desperate to get rich or that kind of thing.

I thik it would be better to focus first on knowing the cycle of how the crypto currency works .but i think maybe we will not be rise ,but we can get some profit and improve our life 

Yes, my friend, I have a dream like you that one day I too will become rich due to cryptocurrency.  Rather, the member who works on this platform and whoever is working on cryptocurrency has a dream that one day will definitely become rich due to currency on the job. But he will be able to fulfill his dream that will work hard and work patiently. If we work hard and do our work in 6 ways then we will definitely become rich one day. If we now talk about all those people who have become very rich due to cryptocurrency, then we will see hard work in their lives. So to be rich, it is important that we doubt here you work with hard work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I can say that cryptocurrency have the richest future, as the cryptocurrency is totally unpredictable and price can at the peak.  Now we can see  the bitcoin prices which is increasing day by day.  Some coins are still at the lower price but I expect that they will rise at the peak level. 

• +1 1

The people who bought bitcoin in 2009 need not be rich now, we all know the story of pizza and how it was bought with a value of 10,000 Bitcoins, good money management leads to steady growth in wealth.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My dream is to become a successful crypto trader but i see many loses and need a lot of knowledge before going to make high investment on any of the con i have so bad experiences for invests on Yobits coins that buys for invest box , 

So i suggest every one to dont buy any currency for investing purpose on invest box and learn pure trading .

Friends Yobit exchange is one of the best exchange in trading not for invest on its coins for long terms .

• +1 1

Sure I dream of making it big with crypto, but it isn't gone be that easy,its just patience, dedication and commitment,  because crypto currency pump price is unpredictable so it isn't going to be an easy task.

• +1 1

I agree with you and there is so much potential now for those in the crypto world to become rich as the price of bitcoin is now rapidly increasing and those who have invested now might receive a big profit afterwards.

Edited by Bruno52
  • +1 1

Yes, my friend most of us have dreams or ambitions to amass a wealth of cryptocurrencies and encryption, it is really wonderful and especially Bitcoin, we all strive for it it is wonderful and good for all of us. 

• +1 1

Yes of course for compele a dream we have to work hard and reach the goal many problems are faced but never give up success almost depends on luck but it also depends on hardwork

Truth be told, I dream or dream of being enriched by cryptocurrency. You can give all your hopes on it. This forum should only serve as a plan for your organization or work. But your dream of becoming rich and thinking about cryptocurrency is the way forward. You have very little chance of becoming rich here. All you have to do is add them to your hustle. However the making here is very historic. 

Definitely everyone has dreams to become rich and when we see at the rise of Bitcoin and think about the people who trusted it at the time when BTC newly introduced would be the happiest persons and would've become rish with their investment.So it make a sketch in our minds that it could happen with us also and we can also become rich with cryptocurrency that only needs determination and good luck.

• +1 1

There are some members who have made good profits and have become rich as a result of working in the field of cryptocurrencies, but that requires serious work and a good study for technical analysis and careful monitoring of the market.

On the other hand, there are some members who were lucky and became rich by keeping the Bitcoin currency several years ago and now they made a sale and thus made good profits

• +2 1

Yes of course this is my dream to become a rich person by the earning of cryptocyrrency and I will learn trading and investing to become rich soon. I am also learning more information and knowledge about the cryptocyrrency to secure my future.

Your I am a bit little  agree with u , we can not earn much money by using cryptotalk  nor can we become rich men, we can fulfill ourselves by using cryptotalk this platform is great for earning money online.