What is the best cloud mining website in 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Haitam

What is the best cloud mining website in 2020

There are many website for cloud mining.But according to me Yobit is the best website for cloud mining. 

Good morning mate,ive used  a lot of cloud mining and the best one that i have ever used was the genesis mining but you need to invest in it before you can start mining.

Yesterday I have been scammed when using a cloud mining website but I didn't invest a lot to test it but my favorite and legit cloud mining website where you can make a lot of profit from contact me in conversation to give you links

On 12/24/2019 at 7:08 PM, Badman001 said:

I never believe in cloud mining website bro I already Loss my huge amount in that and most of them are scammed and they closed their website after some days or month so beware this kind of website buy your Minners to mine Bitcoin it is a good way to earn bitcoin

It is your fault that you are always getting and always being attracted by the scammers on mining platform. You better inquire first, do some background checks on cloud mining sites that you want to be in. 

nMvFbuZ.png

In 2018 to 2019 I was invest in kelta cloud mining but after 1 years i can't back my investment fund. I think maximum cloud mining are not profitable and scam.

They offering good interest to investors but after investing they change their Policy.                  

You can use Hashrapid for your mining. This is a trusted site and very good, but I prefer trading rather than mining because this makes it easy for me to make a profit.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:20 PM, MAHEEN95 said:

Help with the legit and most trusted platform for cloud mining, and possibly payment proof

Now a days I have seen many fake cloud mining sites and they only do with scam the time come to give payment. I know a cloud mining site named localbitcoin. I think you can analyze this platform then you can invest.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:08 PM, Badman001 said:

I never believe in cloud mining website bro I already Loss my huge amount in that and most of them are scammed and they closed their website after some days or month so beware this kind of website buy your Minners to mine Bitcoin it is a good way to earn bitcoin

Yes, me too
there is only offering false profits with the reason to increase the hash with cash to increase the speed of mining, but in the end can not withdraw, it's the same as a lie. just focus on trading, investment and bounty campaigns, my friend.

Just now, Hasan7197 said:

I don't trust these websites anymore, because I've already lost a lot of money from these sites, most of them have been scammed, I think the website will be closed within a few days so be careful.

I can imagine. There are so many scammers around. he only one I really trust is Genesis mining. Genesis has been around for years and I have been a happy client for years.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I do not trust any cloud mining site for two years and I have been experimenting with cloud mining sites and until now I have not found any one of them honest all of them when you reach the minimum withdrawal they ask you to purchase an investment plan and ask for a large number of referrals the best way to mining is by purchasing my own devices for these matters

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i don't have any experience in the cloud mining projects but i think you have to be cautious because there is alot of scamming sites out there

On 12/24/2019 at 10:12 PM, Warrior said:

I don't work so much with mining site's very much but Genesis mining seems better than any other one's at present. It's giving quite good experience

i think the good old days of mining is over because nowadays everyone is scared of mining because the miners are buying their own rigs and nobody wants to do online mining.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:30 AM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

Stop your madness. There is no best cloud mining at any time. Stop deceiving and misleading new investors or we will not move anywhere.

How many times I tried to make money on cloud mining, my efforts never paid off , it's better to find another way to earn money.

I have no experience of cloud mining, but I know from some friends that mining is not useful these days, it requires a lot of time and returns are few

The best cloud mining website is the bitcoin because it price is increasing higher in this year of 2020 and this is the best cloud mining website. 

6 hours ago, actionjaction said:

I not in the least acknowledge as valid in cloud mining site brother I at this point shortage my titanic amount in that and for the most part of them are defrauded and they stopped up their site following a few presence or month accordingly be careful this tone of site buy your Minners to extricate Bitcoin it is an equipped system to procure bitcoin

four years ago there were worthy projects on the market that actually paid back several years and their investments could be returned in 8 months, but now I don’t know a worthy project

The best cloud mining site that has existed for how many years is hashnest. Hashnest is a cloud mining platform which uses the latest bitmain hardware to mine cryptocurrency. The hardware owners sells hash rates to the clients. The clients will buy hahspower from the miners and in return will receive percentage of earnings from the miner.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Well, its hard to find some cloud mining site because most of them are scam, i will prefer to posts here in this forum instead to joining in that site, check it first if you have to joined in that site if this is truely pay their participants.

Mining have a long way before you earn enough and the equipment needed to mine better is expensive amd it may depends on what country you are. 

On 12/24/2019 at 3:30 AM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

Manny, mining today can’t be trusted I see a lot of mining site that is promoting by famous YouTuber but still a few months this site close and lot of people lose money.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many websites for the best cloud mining of 2021, but the best of these are trading. Mine are often scammed. But there is no scam when it comes to trading.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:30 PM, Haitam said:

cloud mining is very risky because if the contract will be no more profitable they can close that contract and you will lose your investment. with this high hashpower this happen frequently. with mining theearning rate is also very low so it is just better to buy bitcoin and hold them instead of mining.

anyway genesis mining, probably is the best

Yes there is no best website for this year 2020, some scammer and risk cloud mining sites. But I found a few years ago the best cloud mining site 2019 like BITDEER, I got the best profit there, until now it is still running, they are working with BITMAIN using ASIC Miner.