What is the best cloud mining website in 2020 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Haitam

What is the best cloud mining website in 2020

Best websites to mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrency  in clouds are 

Hashfox

Nuvoo

Genesis mining 

Hashflare.io

Hashing24

Coz mining.

Hashfox is the only mining company that offers the mining rig sale .In additions to offering bitcoin cloud mining services hashfox also sells services to mine litecoin and Zcash .

4 minutes ago, Akasshh said:

Best websites to mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrency  in clouds are 

Hashfox

Nuvoo

Genesis mining 

Hashflare.io

Hashing24

Coz mining.

Hashfox is the only mining company that offers the mining rig sale .In additions to offering bitcoin cloud mining services hashfox also sells services to mine litecoin and Zcash .

These are good but i suggest to every one that for mining on your simple pc you need to on your pc 24/7 and donot gives you any profit rather then waist your electricity and slow your computer .

On 12/24/2019 at 12:30 AM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

Almost the mining sites are fake i invest my money in the mining sites but i lost my money because after 1 or 2 months i lost my al money and i will not get anything from on that sites. Just invest in crypto market and make money in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can invite more of your friends through the referral program to earn bigger. Wait for what Not all cloud mining sites are scandalous. Have you ever tried using a cryptotab browser built-in feature

I did a couple of contracts with genesis mining in the past. the problem is that after a few months the profits have dropped a lot and you only have a few crumbs left. absolutely not recommended.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

1 hour ago, Naylor89 said:

I did a couple of contracts with genesis mining in the past. the problem is that after a few months the profits have dropped a lot and you only have a few crumbs left. absolutely not recommended.

Genesis mining is one of the oldest and most legitimate cloud mining companies. But that does not mean you will get ROI and profit. This risk has already been explained on their TOS and you cannot demand anything because it is true that the difficulty level will continue to rise while you have static hash power.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 12/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, Badman001 said:

I never believe in cloud mining website bro I already Loss my huge amount in that and most of them are scammed and they closed their website after some days or month so beware this kind of website buy your Minners to mine Bitcoin it is a good way to earn bitcoin

That is really painful to hear that you have lost a big amount to these fake websites. You are right most sites are fake one should research completely before doing any investment.

cloud mining is not safe. I will never suggest you to invest in cloud mining websites. they will not pay you. maximum of them are fake.

The best cloud mining website I know of is Hashfare it is a old cloud mining site that have been paying for so many years now with very little user complaints if you are looking for a good cloud mining service, this is a good choice.

For you to keep tour devices safe don't involve your self in mining websites or application, is hardly to get a reliable mining platform better invest your money in trusted companies. 

Best Bitcoin Cloud Hashing Services 2020
1.Eobot. This is by far the best cloud mining solution. ..

2.Hashflare. Hashflare is a well-known cloud mining provider that has operated since 2014. ...

3.Genesis Mining. ...

5.Hashing24. ...

At the stage I think all of mining site are at trouble. Because the value of BTC now. That's why we need to stay away from there. They only pay the first payment then it turned to be scam.. Need to be careful..

I think i wouldn't say there's a best cloud mining site since I experienced one site that closes immediately and it's really disappointing. I won't engage much more with it.

I never like cloud mining and I believe that you can not earn from it . All site may give you bitcoin or any anther coin in the site but you can never withdraw and the site may ask you to make deposite. So that I don't like cloud mining. 

I not worked in cloud mining websites not much idea about cloud mining some  peoples said could mining not profitable only some websites is real.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:30 AM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

If you're not desperate to earn money, then skip joining cloud mining website, 99% of them are fake and your money will be lock up for a minimum of 1 year with just a small % of income everyday. IMHO its not worth the risk.

spacer.png

On 12/24/2019 at 5:11 PM, Jamil1011 said:

You can use hashrapid mining or miningcheap.They are trusted mining site with so many good facilities.But i think,trading is better then mining.

i think using the hotbit exchange for mining then it will be good for all. the platform is very much secured and anyone can use this platform easily.

18 hours ago, Mh raju said:

I do not think that cloud mining is a good idea in order to make profits. It is difficult to expert to become profitable within 6 months. Most important thing maximum of the cloud mining sites in the market are fake.                    

There is no expert it is from the exchange that does that so, you need to make a lot of research for it

For me, Hashfox is the right answer. Only this mining offers the mining rig sale. Basically, you buy the miner directly, but it doesn’t get you home. It will be hosted in a mining farm and qualified technicians will take care of maintenance. So. you'll get what you need not you want, really balancing with money you spend.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:35 PM, Khurshida jahan said:

Cryptocurrency is has so many light side. Because many people earning money from cryptocurrency. It is helping us to kill proverty. 

It is helping to kill poverty for those of us that trust it to invest in it.

Well the best cloud mining service online is genesis, it is a very old and good cloud mining service that have been around and paying for a long time it has great reviews online.

NuVoo is a Canadian cloud mining company that mine Bitcoin in cloud without hardware and no maintenance costs. This is possible because NuVoo depends not only on its own miners but also on the private miners who are paid by NuVoo. Currently there are significant offers, so let's make time to visit the web and find out what’s new on the site by receiving the free information.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:30 AM, Haitam said:

Its really hard to give some reviews on some cloud mining website without physically visiting their data center. Almost all cloudmining are just HYIPs and just using cryptocurrency to peddle their program.

spacer.png

On 12/23/2019 at 8:30 PM, Haitam said:

Well I can't really tell you of any good cloud mining experience or plans because I have not engage in it before I don't have any idea