The most used cryptocurrency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

On 12/23/2019 at 4:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

That's why you can see that's bitcoin is so expensive cryptocurrency than all currencies also is most trusted depending on its worth 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think ethereum is the most used Crypto currencies in the world no doubt bitcoin is best coin to trade but i think ethereum have more usability as compared to any other coin in the market

On 12/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, gmjutt6 said:

Bitcoin is the one crypto currency which has been used ever. But in future I cannot say anything. What will happen.

Nothing can be happened to overtaken bitcoin in the future, because it is mother of cryptocurrencies, that's is like is someone will say there will operating system that's will come to overtake Microsoft in the future which is something very impossible to be happened

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

2 minutes ago, Jamil1011 said:

Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency at the present world.A huge amount of people are engaged with it.They are trading it and investing it.

Yeah and there are many companies who are using for method of payment bitcoin which is very good sign for bitcoin adoption.

18 minutes ago, gmjutt6 said:

You are saying that she is mother of Crypto currencies and I say it is the king of the crypto currencies. Both are giving same meaning.

That's right both are the same meaning but if you say it is a mother of cryptocurrency it bring the good meaning that's it is a source of all cryptocurrencies because mother is everything

Iqoption.com/signup

The  Tether currency is the most used crypto currency in the world.

The tether trading volume is greater than the other crypto currency. The tether coin is works like a stable coin in the market. that why many peoples hold this currency.

Obviously, this currency is Bitcoin. Since everyone is well aware that it was first coined as a digital (electronic) currency that can neither be touched like ordinary money. But nevertheless, in my opinion, it is erroneous to consider that there is the most important currency since, as elsewhere, it now has a sufficient number of competitors from alternative currencies who participate in currency trading just as well and have changes in price. People who participate in the market as traders understand that there is no need to conduct transactions using only a trading pair in compatibility with bitcoin since at this stage of time the market is actively growing along with the number of cryptocurrencies.

Well i am so sure that the most used crypto currency is bitcoin, because bitcoin is so fast and so easy to trade. and also bitcoin is a like a legend in crypto currency.

Tather It is probably the most important coin in the crypto-ecosystem, with the monthly trading volume about 18 percent higher than Bitcoin. Tether is also one of the main reasons why regulators carefully look at cryptocurrencies and have broken cryptotraded funds in the context of market manipulation.

The major crypto are the ones mostly used ; bitcoin and ethereum especially because they are the gateway to buy other altcoins, then i also think XRP and Tether are also used quite enough. XRP being used for banks and Tether because it is useful as a stablecoin, when for example you sell a crypto with a profit and then buy Tether to stay on the sidelines.

The most used cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and ethereum, yes absolutely right these two are future currency. It is also used as trading also.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

I saw that a 44 coin was enabled in the cryptopia exchange. This coin price was up to 20000$. I think that the cryptopia was hacked by this coin because it was not popular.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:14 AM, gmjutt6 said:

I agree with you but on other hand Bitcoin is handling all the crypto currencies. And they all are depending on the Crypto king.

Sure bitcoin is controlling all cryptocurrencies that's why if the bitcoin market got any impacts then all cryptocurrencies too will be affected by the bitcoin market either go up or down 

Iqoption.com/signup

Government bodies view cryptocurrencies very carefully, as well as tethering is among the major causes with regard to cryptocurrency wearing down within the framework associated with marketplace adjustment. Common Speak Speak LoungTether This particular has become the most significant foreign currency from the crypto-ecosystem, along with regarding eighteen % much more month-to-month turnover compared to Bitcoin.

21 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

I heard some people saying the bitcoin is not the most use crypto currency but I disagree with that, to my own opinion bitcoin is the number one most use crypto currency 

yea there is no more use in crypto than bitcoin even tho i recently started seeing TROn network have the biggest usage as they have 4.5 million accounts active.

I don't think that crypto is getting popular as of now. Since its prices perform a real drop. With that, bitcoin is still considered as the king of crypto for its value.

as we all know the crypto starts with bitcoin and it was the long long years ago.so we can think the most used crypto ever is bitcoin.those are 1st they always stands ahead then others.

I think the most commonly used cryptocurrency name is Bitcoin because Bitcoin is called cryptocurrency king.There are many other coins in the market that are used but most of them are Bitcoin.Bitcoin is accepted by all means.

I think the most used crypto currency is Bitcoin because i know that Bitcoin is the first crypto currency release and some platform use btc for payment method.

I think you are not right. the most used crypto is btc. btc is the most profitable coin and in all exchanges you will get btc pair. with another currencies and people invest on btc much.

Bitcoin is the world most used crypto currency as I know. in my country everyone use btc and then they invest on altcoin. from 2009 it is the most used crypto.

I was reading a article and i found worlds most usable currency is ethereum but it has high supply then bitcoin which have stoped it price to beat or compete with Bitcoin