Views About Ethereum 2.0 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Views About Ethereum 2.0

Hey All! There is a news about Ethereum 2.0 that its rollout might take longer than expected, ethereum developers saying that ethereum 2.0 would take a long period substantially to release, though many in the exchanges were excited about ethereum 2.0 coming soon. I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC, but this type of delays in upgradation would effect its price or value. what opinion you have about ethereum future?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Ethereum researcher Danny Ryan has said 5 distinct design goals for Ethereum 2.0:

• Decentralization
  • Resilience
  • Security
  • Simplicity
  • Longevity
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The main change we expect to see with Ethereum 2.0 is the change from "Proof of Work" to "Proof of Stake" model.

So instead of mining and relying on heavy equipment and electricity the model will have to do with holding Ethereum and staking it in order to verify transactions and get paid for it.

Proof of stake is expected to be more scalable and Vitalik has as his main purpose to solve this problem for Ethereum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most major development projects have yielded results, as participants have discussed their potential impact on the ETH network, the update causing market turmoil. The same is true for Ethereum 2.0, because the move to PoS has caused a lot of controversy. It is interesting that Ethereum 2.0 is not a new concept because its concept was negotiated a few years ago.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

I think that in the future it will be a better coin and can be the same as BTC. at this time ethe 2.0 is in the construction stage and it takes a long time, yes we have to wait patiently and when it has been launched we will feel a very good impact.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum 2.0 is upgrade version of ethereum. There is no doubt that it will grow in future. It will follow btc although it will not catch price equal to btc but it will second expensive coin after btc. I think delay in upgradation will not effect its price. Many experts have predicted its price around $1488 in end of 2020.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I think Ethereum will be great in the future and I think that his price will rise a biggest price, right now in any websites exchange of market you find on the top Bitcoin and then Ethereu:m.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/23/2019 at 3:01 PM, Opinder said:

Ethereum 2.0 is upgrade version of ethereum. There is no doubt that it will grow in future. It will follow btc although it will not catch price equal to btc but it will second expensive coin after btc. I think delay in upgradation will not effect its price. Many experts have predicted its price around $1488 in end of 2020.

Yes after Bitcoin is Ethereum.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/23/2019 at 12:54 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hey All! There is a news about Ethereum 2.0 that its rollout might take longer than expected, ethereum developers saying that ethereum 2.0 would take a long period substantially to release, though many in the exchanges were excited about ethereum 2.0 coming soon. I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC, but this type of delays in upgradation would effect its price or value. what opinion you have about ethereum future?

Ethereum is the second best crypto currency of the world. So it have lot of potential to be grown up. So we can wait and watch what will be happened after ethereum 2.0 upgradation. if it is late than also we have to wait for it as this project is very promising and can be rise too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I don't see anything to worry about or why Ethereum 2 will fail due to some delays and I think it's better for work and this will get them to develop it better

• +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/23/2019 at 12:54 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Ethereum currency is most likely trusted after bitcoin. As ICOs/IEOs or many coins are on ethereum network. So the importance of ethereum is as high as bitcoin. But it could not pumped well. So in near future we can expect from ethereum 2.0.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Ethereum is great coin in the market and holding 2nd rank in Coinmarketcap and news of ethereum 2.0 is really great ethereum will have great 2020

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There is no news yet, you need to wait for the update of Ethereum 2.0 itself and then the coin algorithm will show the pos. It will be interesting. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, some time ago someone provided info that Ether 2.0 will most likely not be completed next year and maybe we will wait even longer for 2-3 years from now. even though it's long, we still have to wait and support because a coin fork is the biggest strength of the coin to get stronger in the future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Everyone talking about ethereum. actually it was the most searched coin on google after bitcoin. in this year it did not do well but in future i believe it will set examples.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think Ethereum 2.0 must take price about 200$+, because it is same Ethereum but with much better technology, so many investors will be interested of it.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Today i have read an article on bitcoinist that ethereum 2.0 testnet have attracted almost 22000 validators. which shows the importance of ethereum 2.0 updates.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes we all know the importance of this great update. I am very excited to see this network shift of ethereum, as i believe this is strongest coin ever after the bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:54 PM, Romaan1987 said:

I think also. But ethereum 2.0 will be important role for ethereum. Here we will get massive income. They need time to properly launch. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Does that mean that it might not be released this january!! well that proves the unseriousness of a project.

• +3 1

Ethereum 2.0 is the new technology to use in to ETH coin to developed to coin regain the market value once again in market  but doing late the technology not launch in right time then the ETH invastors invest in the coin and  price also drop so they to give the technology 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Lot of hopes are attached with this ethereum uphrades. Many of experts are very hopeful from ethereum 2.0 that it will deliver and could produce a great hype and adoption, its market capitalization will turn trillions.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 12/23/2019 at 2:54 AM, Romaan1987 said:

I know  that they are trying to make the ethereum blockchain to more strong  and ineffective  in handling  transactions  and for scalibity  of the entire  eco system 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Etheruem 2.0 is what etheruem needs right now, the new update will fix a lot of problems with etheruem network and greatly improve it also.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum 2.0 is a term used to describe a series of possible updates to Ethereum or to make it a better, more efficient version and better terms.

• +1 1