How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

People need to find out for themselves that they need to get involve into cryptocurrency. Then show them what cryptocurrency can really do and what crypto will be in next coming years. Show them your profits because people are always concerned about safety and profitability before deciding to invest in anything.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Before starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, you have to learn what they are, how they are used, how to get them and all the important information. Once you understand what the world of cryptocurrencies is like, you can make your first wallet and do the entire security process. You can also make an account in a good exchange, always look for the ones that are more recognized.
Then look for faucets and search engines that pay you to give away pennies of cryptocurrencies and thus you will gradually accumulate. Then, if you want to speed up the process, you can buy some of the best known cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin through your exchange and you can learn to trade within the exchange to earn money. You can also invest some cryptocurrencies in a company that gives you peaceful profits and so you can accumulate cryptocurrencies little by little and if you do it well, you will surely have good results in a few months.

I present it to them as the best opportunity to invest and make a lot of profits, and it has become a part of our life that should be used well, so the sooner you get to know this world, the better.

I don't know why brave will help a beginner, the rewards are very low and they also ask for KYC something that is against everything we ask from cryptocurrencies, and they also offer these rewards only in a few countries. There are many better ways  for beginners to learn and one is forums as cryptotalk.

• +1 2

I think it would be better to give them the knowledge about the things they needed to know such as background about its founder, the creation of it and other things that crypto currency is involved. The matter of fact that they managed to gain this ton of knowledge and be able to go and start their adventure in the crypto industry will be a great reference for them in their future if ever they will try to pursue their career in the crypto industry. The more they know about the certain things that they wanted to engage with will be turn out to be helpful as their future reference in continuing the path they are going to take.

Edited by Gluttony
  • +2 2

Greetings, I think that new to cryptocurrencies, you have to teach them the basic concepts that are not very complicated, and most importantly tell them that it is real money as real as the bank transfers they receive or send within their banks.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

I think it is important to teach them the potential that cryptocurrencies have, not only to obtain benefits but also the problems they can solve in daily life and the advantages they have.

They have to download a wallet and you have to send them some. If they are not interested then you have to show them your wallet explaining that you made 10 times your money so far. But this has to be true so if you have not they will not be very interested.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

Best way to introduction for newbies are  faucets where they can earn without risk and can select many things like posting, sharing, gaming, tasks on social media. 

They will earn and learn from this activities rather then giving them lecture at crypto. This will take time, I believe earning gives better kick then lecturing of hours. All we need to do is put efforts and reward infront of them. 

• +3 1

I don't try to promote cryptocurrencies, I talk about them only if I am asked or if someone has a question. If a newbie wants to learn I tell him to read the Bitcoin whitepaper. This is how everyone should learn but I think that 95% of crypto addicts have no ever opened this.

We can use the story, the video, and things to stand out enough to be noticed.  This part takes time and perseverance, so be an insightful man.  If they're cool, give them a try with plenty or compete.  This is very much to use and make money.

The way to introduce cryptocurrency to beginners is to follow this forum, by making satoshi beginners will be interested and try to get it. Little by little they will learn and read about cryptocurrency in this forum, then they will trade from the income provided by CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

Newbies can be introduced to cryptocurrencies since their appearance, that is, start with the history of bitcoin that was the founding cryptocurrency of the cryptographic system, then the concepts of cryptocurrency, blockchain and everything that involves the cryptographic system, present each element and its functions, then the evolution of cryptocurrencies, the different platforms that exist today and their incidence and importance in the world economy and finance.

If the person is having lots of trouble converting to other currencies, or sending money to other people outside their country or using Paypal then that's usually a great place to start. I would focus on these things.

Edited by hatambaba

Yes like brave browser we have one more platform. Do you know about which platform I am talking. That is cryptotalk platform. Which is paying for posting.

Of course, the best way to introduce cryptocurrency to beginners is to join a cryptotalk campaign. With cryptotalk, beginners will learn about cryptocurrency and get Satoshi payouts, beginners can trade on yobit.

• +1 1

Introduction of crypto currencies to newbies is something good but actually they will have to know the importance and benefit they will get when they join the platform and also the knowledge of crypto they will gain.

Introducing cryptocurrency to newbies is not easy because you will encounter many questions and you need to answer them. First tell them the meaning of cryptocurrency how to invest, tell them it's either you gain or loose.

All newcomers to cryptocurrency want to know about crypto coins first.  Newcomers should work with Bitcoin in the beginning and Bitcoin will boost the morale of newcomers.  Bitcoin is a coin whose price will continue to rise and if this coin can be traded then there will be quick success for those who will do new things with cryptocurrency.

Introduce or share useful sites and youtube videos to them that will best introduce cryptocurrency and its benefits. Thereafter, converse with them and answer questions that they may have regading crypto and teach them how to start off if they are interested to explore the opportunities in the the crypto market space.

• +1 1

I think the best way is to show them the proof of oneself introducing . Then later explaining detail of the potential future of cryptocurrency and how it's going to be so helpful for them and also how they would earn good money and knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

brother that is so easy , i think You can give them an idea of the importance of cryptocurrency and the value of bit coins now.If you can show him how to make easy money through cryptocurrency then he will be keen on cryptocurrency. so that all my information about that i hope i answred to your question .

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 12:19 PM, xpertt said:

Telling them the importance and the benefits that they can get on using bitcoin. Those are the things that will surely catch their attention. I think that is the most efficient way to introduce crypto to them.

Just show them the money becasue in the crypto market peoples first want the proof and after that they believe on the reality and i just show to the newbie the money and they can make good profit in it through my guide.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have introduced some couple of newbies ,but before I introduced them, I told them about the rules and regulations, the benefit of knowledge they will acquire from the forum and so many things , have you introduced a newbie in the forum also @Gomez12 ?

It is so easy to explain the cryptocurrency concept basically there are two concepts used in the world one is physical currency and other is cryptocurrency the physical currency means that US dollar Indian rupees or Pakistani rupees darham etc. As a cryptocurrency is the currency that is used in the online marketing you can invest on any website where you can get profit with the help of cryptocurrency. but you can convert cryptocurrency into physical currency and physical currency into cryptocurrency it is very easy method. So you can say that physical currency is used to buy physical things by physical meanings. For example you go to Bazaar and buy some things .