Has income from rent signature space - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Has income from rent signature space

On 1/6/2020 at 5:06 AM, Akbor said:

I think many senior members are getting paid for the signature campaign here. as the forum is new so in future many new project will do their promotion here which will help to make profit.

For sure you are right about you opinion, there are many senior members who are gaining much from signature campaign. As it implies I have also heard about such.

Well,  many senior people are getting paid from signature rent. For newbies to in signature,  he need to be senior member here as well as good reputed also.

If i rank up then theres a possibilty that i can apply for it? This is one interesting topic because i want to earn more than just posting. I want to try some signature campaign but i think its still not available here.

I use this forum only for the money and to get some knowledge.I'll continue my work until I'm getting payments.

I really dont understand about this signature thing, its important for me to understand what is happening the greatest effort the right ideas are always best effort to which one is able to run the good market volumes we need to produce the right idea ist o keep your earnings in into the invest box and everything will be perfect for you so keep everything in the right track and ytou will earn some good money out of it so its something we have to keep int

If you are old member here and you have good reputation and follower then there will be someone that will be interested to promote their product and also they pay you good.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/23/2019 at 7:41 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Alternative income from Cryptotalk forum is rent our signature space into other member/ project and they will pay us ( logically ). Any member has already get income from that or you just use it to promote your product/ get new member for your web site? share with me your experience.

I didn't earn from signature yet but i want to earn from that but i don't know how to get paid from signature. If any one have total and proper information about signature paid promotions then kindly quote me for my help.

How much did you pay for my signature because it's blank and you want to sell it for a month? My personal message can be a quote and I am more active here than on Bitcointalk.

I do not think that this service is available yet in the forum, perhaps in the coming days when the audience increases here, companies will want to promote their projects here.

That is the basic idea, it is a good one for you to have some income from it as it is also regarded bounty.

I didn't not use any signature campaing site till now even I don't know that how to work on signature campaing..i just work here and my friend tell me about that site...

Of course we are getting paid by the cryptotalk campaign and there are lots of users who have been earned huge mount while taking part in this campaign it's a good campaign of a Crypto talk which gives you a good opportunity to earn valuable amount for your daily expenses.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:41 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Alternative income from Cryptotalk forum is rent our signature space into other member/ project and they will pay us ( logically ). Any member has already get income from that or you just use it to promote your product/ get new member for your web site? share with me your experience.

since all members can use the signature, no one will buy your signature space since they can do that by their own. is not like bitcointalk where, for the signature, you need rigid requirements before you can start using it. so on that forum, since not all can use the signature, is logic to rent their space and on cryptotalk no because there are almost no requirements to use that

I don't what you want to say but I think there is no any way to income from rent  signature space. If we really earn from signature then you can give some idea about this because I want to learn something about it.

Personally, I make investments in cryptocurrency, namely, I receive the received award in bitcoins. Then I get a profit and thereby fix it. 

I don’t know if that is possible. Can we rent our signature to other people? Is this considered to violate the laws of the forum and how much can we earn from that?

I have not seen any signature campaigns in the forum. I just work for the forum and I am happy about it

In order for this to happen, many new big website owners must come to the cryptotalk form and a certain campaign balance must be counted to advertise their sites.

It is true that renting our signature we earn additional money.But those obstacles are very difficult to find though who want to rent.May some newbie get benefited by renting.But there knowledge about crypto is not developing by doing this.

I think it just like as reference. Is anyone refer you to this site and also you do the registration through his link. Then he will get some commission from your earning.

Yes. Users make signature of their referrals to earn money. Referrals links are not allowed in crypto talk but in signatures you can use it.. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Ну предпосылки для дальнейшего роста есть, точно сказать нельзя когда он будет, но снижение процентных ставок и приход новых инвестиций очень реальны
    • NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.