Are you a good trader? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lugmail

Are you a good trader?

Trading is best way for earn money your investment double in one day I am new and I now I learn about trading now I have don't experience but I see videos on YouTube and some learn from this forum in some days later I do trading on yobit 

14 hours ago, velasco19 said:

but the person must be "objective" when making a trade

Fact mate and to succeed in trading is why we need good knowledge, experience and concrete background about cryptocurrencies since that are what we deal with in this aspect, knowledge and patience are the two keys to succeed in trading, am I right?

On 12/16/2020 at 3:06 PM, Projectcrypto said:

You grabbed my points mate and I just hope you keep learning faster just the way you started so that you can soon become a professional trader 😁 just the way you wanted to be in the nearest future. Good luck ones again my friend.

I have really earned a lot of knowledge from the likes of @Honny143 in this forum because she has been helpful throughout my 100 posts and that has guided me to make useful quality posts in the forum.

• +3 1

Good trader depends on knowledge about how analyzing market and study characteristics and candles to decide when and what you have to buy or sell currency. 

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Just keep it up dear friend and I believe we will succeed in this task, another advise for you is to make sure you ask senior members whenever you are having difficulties in any section of the forum. @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143 are experienced people in that field.

Wow, I have had lot of difficulties, but I never knew I can easily tag a senior member just like you did, the two members you tagged are respected members of the forum, I follow there post and comments because I find it very useful and beneficial

On 1/5/2021 at 12:50 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Trading always  is the best way to earn easy money  in crypto if you have good experience  about it and knowledge ..  Many people  say trading is gambling  but its true 😂.. Some time market going into up trend  but immediately  fall down too  so its hard too..  Keep research  in online too not only in forum.. 

Sounds funny but you are right mate and I will keep research so that I can have good background before the end of this year and since I have no any source of income aside here for now I think making use of the investbox will be nice so that I can be earning 1% everyday untill the talktoken rise in value again.

Thanks for posting this information i am not a trader i am not doing trading a already  .  so i would like to become a good trader in my up coming days .  

You will be a good trader with the passage of time 

when you start trading you will start learning and that day will comes when you are a good trader

you will be good trader when you have enough knowledge about trading and skills for trading 

none can become good trader in a single day

it takes time to be a good trader 

• +1 1

First, I do not trust anyone who tries to invite me to an investment project. Not believing any of the letters asking to send coins to an address to receive your prize. Secondly, about trading in new currencies that do not have any clear project because they are scam coins 

well after reading all these points and features of a trader I think I am not even a trader and being best there is a far more than that so I am not that kind of trader I am just a user of an exchange

Though sometimes I call my self a good trader cos I always minimize my loss and I use to staked what I can afford to lose, and I try to be more focused and determined NAD I don't let my emotions get over me when trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would not say that I'm a good trader. I tried to trade a couple of times and I decided that it was not mine. The better I will invest, the more I am a beginner.

Edited by katanakom321

I do not consider myself a successful trader but I have had some successes

A successful trader should have a lot of experience and I only have a fraction of it. 

I will always be active in this trading forum section, because i want to be a very good and successful trader. That is why i will be always active, for me to gain more knowledge on trading, so that i can be a successful trader.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:06 PM, Jones33 said:

I have really earned a lot of knowledge from the likes of @Honny143 in this forum because she has been helpful throughout my 100 posts and that has guided me to make useful quality posts in the forum.

I am feeling really happy my friend @Jones33  because through my posts you learn crypto knowledge, it will be really great for me on this forum as like me, there are so many good members sharing their useful knowledge to new members, if any member learn that knowledge and make good profit it will be great for us.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2021 at 6:04 PM, True legend said:

Wow, I have had lot of difficulties, but I never knew I can easily tag a senior member just like you did, the two members you tagged are respected members of the forum, I follow there post and comments because I find it very useful and beneficial

Sure my friend and they are very caring which is why i choose to learn from them because they pay attention to my problems whenever I have one and that it the sign of a great leader anywhere you go, so kindly seek there attention when you have a problem my friend.

After reading and perfecting all the points and features of a particular trader. According to me, I am not a trader and being one of the best there is a huge thought for me to have , I am a user of exchange Just.

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I am feeling really happy my friend @Jones33  because through my posts you learn crypto knowledge, it will be really great for me on this forum as like me, there are so many good members sharing their useful knowledge to new members, if any member learn that knowledge and make good profit it will be great for us.

@Honny143...You are a Hero member so many will learn and know a lot from you 😀.  Good members of new members tend to be like teachers.  I also used to follow senior members when I was new.  However, in addition to following, they have to learn a lot from themselves so that a member can acquire good knowledge.

• +2 1

On 10/9/2020 at 2:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
However, what defines success?
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Confidence, precision and curiosity
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives
-Committed and determined

Logically this must be accompanied by arduous training and practice.
The question would be, do you have these qualities?

You write some things which traders must to know/have like for example Disciplinary, Patients and Goals.

But what is difference between good and successful trader?

For me that is same, if you are good trader you will be successful trader, as simple as that.

And one thing you did not mentioned, that trader before starting to trade must to learn how to trade because a lot of people think that trading is just that you have budget to start but that is not correct first you must to learn.

• +2 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I cannot appreciate for myself if I'm a good trader because I'm also loosing mostly sometimes and sometimes I gain profit, but the fact is that I know how to trade. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143...You are a Hero member so many will learn and know a lot from you 😀.  Good members of new members tend to be like teachers.  I also used to follow senior members when I was new.  However, in addition to following, they have to learn a lot from themselves so that a member can acquire good knowledge.

That's true @Cleaner now iam hero member on this forum and so many members learn from me 😀, but when I newly join this forum that time I am also follows so many sr.members like @Migo  @BTC Future and others, today iam sharing this knowledge because of those sr.members teach this knowledge, so follow good members always helpful for us.

For inexperienced traders in the crypto market, I recommend when trading altcoins to do that with the dollar and not btc, since you will make many mistakes doing that with btc and you won't understand a lot, it will be confusing to a beginner and can even exit a great trade because Bitcoin was up a little too fast and your altcoin wasn't.

6 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

That's true @Cleaner now iam hero member on this forum and so many members learn from me 😀, but when I newly join this forum that time I am also follows so many sr.members like @Migo  @BTC Future and others, today iam sharing this knowledge because of those sr.members teach this knowledge, so follow good members always helpful for us.

The people you have named are no longer working in this forum.  @Migo no longer works in that forum, and @BTC Future has been banned from the forum.  But they were very good members.  But you are a good member 😆.  So all senior members should be respected @Honny143

• +2 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
However, what defines success?
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Confidence, precision and curiosity
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives
-Committed and determined

Logically this must be accompanied by arduous training and practice.
The question would be, do you have these qualities?

I take a specific plan in that a little steady gain is better than a lot of unsecured. My chart is slowly but steady  .

20 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

The people you have named are no longer working in this forum.  @Migo no longer works in that forum, and @BTC Future has been banned from the forum.  But they were very good members.  But you are a good member 😆.  So all senior members should be respected @Honny143

Well you're totally correct @Cleaner  now a time those members not working on this forum, but still there post useful  for us and new members, and thanks for your compliment you says iam a good member, not only me you also a good member😃  because I read your so many posts, your content really helpful for new members.