Are you a good trader? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lugmail

Are you a good trader?

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
However, what defines success?
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Confidence, precision and curiosity
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives
-Committed and determined

Logically this must be accompanied by arduous training and practice.
The question would be, do you have these qualities?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Thank you for this useful information, you have summarize everything in good details, the knowledge that i acquire so far from seniors experience its enough to me that will accompanied me now to make good amount of profit from trading per month and how to maintain good position field of trading. 

Just learn more and more my friend because trading is wider than your expectations and that is why we all need to assimilate more experience about the field so that things can be more easier whenever we begin a career in trading coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually,  i am not using trading profession still now. But, i think your information is very helpful for me. Before starting trading, it will help me to gain about thous quality.  Training isn’t a easy process,  it’s a very knowledgeable work, so before starting it,  we need to proper knowledge and quality 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/15/2020 at 8:14 AM, Projectcrypto said:

assimilate more experience about the field so that things can be more easier whenever we begin a career in trading coins.

You are wise dear friend we need that knowledge and experience just the way you earlier mentioned as far as you want good profit, cryptoworld is good for us but only those who are wise know the benefits.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

You are wise dear friend we need that knowledge and experience just the way you earlier mentioned as far as you want good profit, cryptoworld is good for us but only those who are wise know the benefits.

You grabbed my points mate and I just hope you keep learning faster just the way you started so that you can soon become a professional trader 😁 just the way you wanted to be in the nearest future. Good luck ones again my friend.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/9/2020 at 1:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives

Totally agreed with your points, some of us are yet to have the skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, we should acquire more knowledge before engaging in trading, trading is never an easy task because it requires all this attribute you mentioned and most importantly patients and in any work or task we want to undergo we most be hardworking and have fate.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 6:08 PM, Chici3 said:
On 10/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, Lugmail said:

-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives

Hi, I think all these things are right that we learn from trading and also in addition to these things we earn money and also experience and gain knowledge in this field.

• +2 1

Thanks for the information, this characteristic that you provide are really a good ones. To be a successful trader you need the knowledge and the characteristics you mentioned above. Also learning never ends.

• +2 3
  • +4 1

Thank you for this information. I Am not a good trader. But i always try to be a good trader. And i want to be successful person in my life. So i also try to besr. Every works Have a benefit. So i suggested all people always to be honest 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Projectcrypto

I agree with you on these ideas my friend, if we want to become traders and experts in trade, we must strive for information in a large way, and we must apply the knowledge that we obtain in reality by doing some experiments, that increases our experience

Knowledge is light and we have to seek it as long as we want to become successful in cryptoworld because it is one of the major keys to success in trading and one can easily lose if he/she doesn't have enough experience about the field which is why I always insist we have a good background first before thinking of joining trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

trading and one can easily lose if he/she doesn't have enough experience about the field which is why I always insist we have a good background first before thinking of joining trading.

@Projectcrypto as like you mention experience and knowledge is the major key to success in trading, its is absolutely 100% correct and in this forum we advice this point so many times to beginning traders,

because we know there are so many new trader's without this knowledge start trading individually and loss money, so first learn and understand trading perfectly then after do anything.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In fact, I do not consider myself an expert in the field of trading, as I do some small deals and my profits are not large from the field of trading because I am still at the beginning of the road to learning this field, but I have become aware of how to work and successful trading and I am currently increasing the amount that I trade after my understanding of the risks that may be exposed to her

13 hours ago, Honny143 said:

so first learn and understand trading perfectly then after do anything.

Yes mate and they is tht fact we need to let them know because most of them think trading is that easy just the way it is being mentioned not knowing that little mistake can lead one to great lose of funds which is not refundable in this field, so for everyone reading this conversation kindly utilize this opportunity given to us by this forum and learn more about trading before you think of joining.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Somehow I can say that's I'm a good trader also because I can do my own market analysis, but to be the good trader doesn't means thats you have not to learn again, I continue to learn more and gaining new ideas. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sincerely speakings am not a good trader even the professionals can not say they are a good trader but I believe with time I will be able to say I'm a good trader one day 

I do not position myself as a good trader, it is very bad and difficult. You cannot count yourself as a successful trader or a good judgment. The judgment comes from the good profit or the percentage of the profit 

Actually, I'm not a good business, I'm able to get a little bit of experience and ideas about business by working in this forum. With business experience from this forum, I can be a good businessman in the future. Because it's easy to know from this forum how to invest in business, how to analyze, how to capitalize on money. I hope I can learn better from this forum.

Of course I am a good trader.  Because I have enough knowledge and skills about trading.  I have the ability to select suitable coins and trade on the real side.  From where I can make more money in less time.

No my friend. Because I am still learning about trading. I haven't try any big trading till now. But I am gaining knowledge about trading from this forum. And I hope I will be a good trader soon. 

On 10/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives

All kinds of qualities exist in a good businessman.  But I will suggest you to learn trade first you know and understand everything in the crypto world.  Crypto looks at the market.  Keep up to date with all the latest news from the crypto world.  A good trader is very wise.  Patience, discipline, maintenance, smart, passion control are all present in a successful trader.

I think that there is a difference between a profitable trader and a good trader, from my point of view a successful trader is the one who manages his capital well and maintains an increase in his capital in an upward direction. As for a profitable trader, it may be with luck and win several times, but ultimately lose a lot.

• +1 1

Hi. I will not call myself a successful trader, as I have done few operations on the stock exchange, and in this area recently. But with each transaction, it came out at least in a small but plus.

• +1 1

No i don't think so i am good trader. Trading is a very risky and gusty work for trading you heart big and you luck factor is very important and education is also important for trading that's why i am learning process yet how to improve my self in good traders 

• +1 2