Are you a good trader? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lugmail

Are you a good trader?

I am not too old at trading as I just started it after joining this forum as I have learned about trading very much from this forum so I think myself a newbie or a junior trader.I agree with You that a trader could only be successful if they have such qualities that you mentioned but I think it comes with the time and experience and I am learning a lot about it.Thank you!

• +2 1

Everyone is a good trader in one way or the other, the way we handle our trading, our outcomes, skills and abilities is what define us to being a successful trader. Indeed we really need to be committed and determined to being a successful trader so that other intending and aspiring traders would as well look up to us as an expert or professional in the trading aspect. We should put more effort and ideas that we have gained so far into our trading practices.

• +4 1

I agree with you about these qualities, and of course the most important is the technical analysis skills and experience of cryptocurrency that enable you to know the success of a currency project, but the most important quality for the qualities you must acquire is patience, You cannot make a good profit through business unless you are patient. 

• +3 1

The things listed above are what makes up a good and quality trader, one needs to be very patient and optimistic,and also very determined and must have a goal, a good trader most posses all of this qualities. I want to be a good trader some day also @HasFahd

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, True legend said:

The things listed above are what makes up a good and quality trader, one needs to be very patient and optimistic,and also very determined and must have a goal, a good trader most posses all of this qualities. I want to be a good trader some day also @HasFahd

That's what almost all members want also mate, most members have dream of becoming good and better traders , but am sure with what the author of the topic listed, we we can calmly do them, we should be good traders, although what most members fail to do is always be patient, every member want to get rich fast

Yes I'm interested in trading. I'm begginar as I got the knowledge about trading I will certainly do it and InshAllah succeed because I know how to trade wisely.

18 hours ago, True legend said:

I want to be a good trader some day also

That is good one dear friend but you have to know that it is not an easy task because it requires good knowledge, experience and concrete background about cryptocurrencies as long as you want to succeed in the field and lastly you need to be patient and keep greediness away from yourself.

5 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

That is good one dear friend but you have to know that it is not an easy task because it requires good knowledge, experience and concrete background about cryptocurrencies as long as you want to succeed in the field and lastly you need to be patient and keep greediness away from yourself.

That's true mate, the most important thing is to be patient and always learn, learning online and reading some articles on how to be a good trader is what can also make some one good in trading, I really admire traders of cryptocurrency

We can summarize all of this that in order to be a successful trader, you must be patient and be able to control your nerves and not change your plan while trading this will cause the loss, if you adopt a certain method, you must continue it or change it radically without returning to it, and the main thing to be a successful trader is To be able to properly analyze the currency technically, put entry points, exit points and stop-loss points, if you can identify these points and distribute your money correctly you will never be a loser.

As long as a person tries and strives and learns from his mistakes, he is successful, and if he loses, a successful person is the one who does not stop trying and does not despair and insists on perseverance to achieve his goals for this reason despite my mistakes and falling into some small losses, I trust in myself and my ability to succeed and develop myself permanently and this is the secret  To succeed and reach good and satisfactory results in trading

• +4 1

22 hours ago, True legend said:

trading, I really admire traders of cryptocurrency

Same here my friend and that is why I am currently working hard to make sure I have a good background about cryptocurrency trading in this forum so that I can become successful whenever I am ready to begin a career in the field, I hope you are  also interested because trading gives good income.

On 12/14/2020 at 4:05 PM, rami123 said:

Hello friends, a good topic. I have had many experiences and learned enough theoretically for basic analysis
And technical analysis and I trained well. I can earn money and double my account in a short period not exceeding 3 months. I am able to earn 350-400 points per month. This is my average monthly income.

That is very good for you mate because with this knowledge you can earn huge profit in cryptoworld while trading coins and I think you should try arbitrage or scalping trading so as to make money quickly.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Same here my friend and that is why I am currently working hard to make sure I have a good background about cryptocurrency trading in this forum so that I can become successful whenever I am ready to begin a career in the field, I hope you are  also interested because trading gives good income.

Yeah am very interested mate, and I believe this forum is the best place for you and I to get the foundation and background needed to be a successful trader, I have long had passion for trading and am learning from the forum really fast

A good topic you give us today 

But I'm thinking am notba good trader i have to learn more the knowledge and experience of mine regarding to it not sufficient i should must keep my self on learning untill I'm getting satisfied from myself 

Jara a lot of things that you have mentioned in your topic I think it is not possible to gain All Of These things while you are new so it will take a lot of time to get all these in practice

On 1/3/2021 at 3:24 PM, SuperCrypto said:

if you can identify these points and distribute your money correctly you will never be a loser.

Sure my friend and to achieve such success we also need to remember that only with good knowledge and experience about cryptowold one can be able to accomplish such task and for everyone newbie like me reading this conversation kindly seek good knowledge because trading is not something easy.

Every man considers himself to be a good trader  but the best trader is the one who has complete information about his work and after that he has a lot of experience, in this work, he is a great trader and any man is his own  .

21 hours ago, True legend said:

Yeah am very interested mate, and I believe this forum is the best place for you and I to get the foundation and background needed to be a successful trader, I have long had passion for trading and am learning from the forum really fast

Just keep it up dear friend and I believe we will succeed in this task, another advise for you is to make sure you ask senior members whenever you are having difficulties in any section of the forum. @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143 are experienced people in that field.

40 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Just keep it up dear friend and I believe we will succeed in this task, another advise for you is to make sure you ask senior members whenever you are having difficulties in any section of the forum. @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143 are experienced people in that field.

Trading always  is the best way to earn easy money  in crypto if you have good experience  about it and knowledge ..  Many people  say trading is gambling  but its true 😂.. Some time market going into up trend  but immediately  fall down too  so its hard too..  Keep research  in online too not only in forum.. 

• +3 1

On 10/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
However, what defines success?
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Confidence, precision and curiosity
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives
-Committed and determined

Logically this must be accompanied by arduous training and practice.
The question would be, do you have these qualities?

I am trying to gain these qualities so that I can be a good trader because I am quite a new member in the crypto world and as a beginner I don't have much knowledge about the crypto trade so I am trying to increase my knowledge about the crypto trade. Moreover I am trying to give more time in this forum so that I can increase my knowledge about the crypto world. 

Yes I am a good trader but I want learn more . I learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum and taking some tips about trading from some experienced members. I like trading because you become a rich man from trading.

• +3 1

I still do not acquire all those qualities necessary to consider myself a good trader, but I am characterized by being patient and disciplined when I carry out my operations, I know that with time I will learn more.
Although I do not consider that "Optimistic" is a characteristic for someone professional because it is more a personal perception, but the person must be "objective" when making a trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Hello friend i want to tell you i am not a professional trader.i trade when the price low when i buying some coin and holding some time and than price pump i selling it to gain some profits.i only this type of trade perform.i also learn about and collect the knowledge of marketing and trading they make  be come professional trader.

4 hours ago, Maihausawa said:

Am not yet a trader, I really admire those who engage them self in trading. Trading have a lots of benefits and advantages.  I wish to become a trader soon when I gain much knowledge and experience in this forum. Thanks @Al-mubin

Somehow I can say that I am also a good trader because I can analyze my own market, but being a good trader does not mean that you do not have to learn again, I continue to learn more and acquire new ideas. @Maihausawa

Yes I agree with your points and your topic is interesting for all members here, because I'm sure we will benefit from others expert members experiences. The cryptocurrency market trading is vast and almost are the same tips of trading, but some expert have their own technic.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif