Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

Actually, It is tough to choose a single coin.There are have importance in each coins.You can't ignore a single one.

But, recent world btc,ETH is enough popular.

You can go with them.Thank you!

In my opinion Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Because at any site in the world you will find that Bitcoin is the most trading and most is trading with different cryptocurrencies. The second eth. It is also one of the most popular coins in the world.

I surprised that you posts only one posts from December 2019 to march 2020 what's the reason behind it because for earning purposes you need to put hard work here and complete your first hundred posts. 

11 hours ago, Artyom123 said:

In my opinion all currencies are good because it gives profits. Of all the coins I have seen and learned about them, Bitcoin is the one I like the most. Bitcoin is one of the most popular and safe in the  market.

people always go for bitcoin because its the only coin that has over i billion dollar in trading per day while the other coins just barely trade with 30 million.

I think bitcoin is the most popular online crypto currency. Day by day the demand and price of bitcoin are increasing. 

For earning btc you have to work hard. In my opinion cryptotalk is the easiest and best site for earning btc. 

there isn't a good way so take in cryptographic protocols straight off. instrumentality excavation is absolutely hard without problems thundercloud strip mining must have any turn a profit for those who perform toil. there tend to be most the web content oregon technology will be pseud. without problems few web content which provide sometimes you really unspecified having to pay then again up to get high paid will be very unlikely. cryptotalk, freebitco.palmy, free-litecoin.tem, free-ethereum.rpc these very are going to be any old web sites from which place you could turn a profit.

I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.

Because, it is much popoular.That's why the price of bitcoin is expensive than other cryptocurrencies. You can generate money easily by bitcoin.

Stock them on down price and sell them when the price increase.

So, in my opinion bitcoin is best.

Bitcoin, definitely and precisely it. The very first cryptocurrency, the father of all cryptocurrencies. He has a lot of forks that fixed all his minuses and shortcomings. It is he who is now developing the scope.

I dont have much experience in crypto currency.

But in my reasearch i think ETH is the best crypto currency till now.

Every currency is best is depends on time.

For me, earning currencies from advertising sites and from watching YouTube videos is very little profit like taps The best ways to work and get profits are forums and mining and trading and investment sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will say that in my mind the exchanges crypto currency best is bitcoin, etherium, litecoin, dogecoin and also many many have i do not must this names now.    

On 12/23/2019 at 8:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Arbitrage are mostly request to be done in digital currencies or the cryptocurrencies because they had the big motion that can feed earnings through the arbitrage

Bitcointalk is a good one but it need lot of work to reach the level of payment but they pay a good salary every month.

1 hour ago, Anisha Ibnat Hafsa said:

Hello friend, the cryptocurrencies and the market is the highest value.Bitcoin is called the king of all cryptocurrencies.You can earn bitcoin from various PTC sites.

Earning bitcoin from PTC sites it is nit a smart idea, it will take you all day to collect less than 5k satoshi.

The most stable income in the world of crypto is Bitcoin. investing in bitcoin will bring peace and confidence in the future. I have not read about people who are losing money by investing in bitcoin.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Hello my dear friend.  I think the best site in this field is this site.

I think bitcoin crypto currency is the best crypto currency because of that its value is high in international market other then the currencies its value is high in the market

Hello mate, you just asked about the more profitable and valuable currency in digital world so from my side Bitcoin is really an extraordinary currency that has been reaching at the peak with a glance as compare to other digital currencies.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, rpar1 said:

I was also searching about such earning sites every where.At last i found this crypto talk site which offer to earn money by just posting here and as well as you can learn much more about crypto currency. 

Best in price bitcoin but as a project a lot of them are just great day by day so we can't answer that easy answer.

However, most of the sites or applications nearby are fake. More than small sites that make you certain revenue, but sky-scraping revenue is impossible. CryptoTalk, Freebitco.com, Free-Litecoin.com, Free-Ethereum .Eo is one of the few sites you can earn from anywhere, now is not a comfortable way to earn crypto. Hardware Mining is absolutely demanding nothing more than cloud mining if you look at how it works.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:36 PM, Muskan5 said:

I believe all the foreign currency is the greatest since it provides revenue although not becoming prejudice We concentrate on bitcoin simply because it's the majority of lucrative amongst all of the cash We dealt with.

basically programs that live on the blockchain and may be used to control transactions as well as many other uses, some of which we won't haven't begun imagined.

The best cryptocurrency in this world of digital currency is the bitcoin, bitcoin has the utmost way of making us rich if we are determined

I guess all the genuine cryptocurrencies are best to get profit. Your profit depends on the time of your investment. For me I think btc, etherium, DGB and litecoin are best to invest.

I like all crypto currency about the  is the best since it gives benefit yet not being predisposition I center around bitcoin on the grounds and all top crypto currency was most trusted and very profitable.